Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Thats interesting to know...would you know the best price for this project...I am keen to explore this property....

Comment

Anyone willing to sell flat 1575 sqft. below 10th floor ? payment in 2 months time. Please PM the details

Comment

Originally posted by Deepika Sing
        Hi Guys,

I found Flora Farms project very useful. You can check all details at Flora Farms
        firstly please sell flora farms on some other thread

secondly all these farms are illegal

thirdly out of all, flora farms are worst located '

have a O

Comment

Originally posted by PrateekW View Post
          It is less than 100 meters - can be near for some noses and not so near for others. Visited the place last week, and it was odd...

Not sure what others feel about this.
          the best of noida sectors are located literally on the banks of nullahs and they definitely do not hav any resale/ depreciation issues. any project will hav it's plus and minuses. decision is entirely based on personal choices and appreciation.

i personally feel that in this case the nullah is at a distance and does not make a material effect. the biggest advantage of this location is the access to the NEW , DSC rd and F +NG corridor

regards

sids

Comment

windows

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
            9k? I think 9k is for mosquito net on windows. For vacuum glass, it is 27k (for 1575).
            So what is everyone deciding. Not sure if windows (glass) worth addl 27k. Net is essential, but that could be done later, with not much hassle?

Comment

I am thinking of getting net and not going for windows (glass) as of now

Comment

Originally posted by khalnayak View Post
                So what is everyone deciding. Not sure if windows (glass) worth addl 27k. Net is essential, but that could be done later, with not much hassle?
                Why take the efforts, and quality risk? Give 9k to the builder and get it done. The cheap carpenter you hire later might break your window panes! Penny wise aur pound foolish ho jayega

Comment

Originally posted by candidboy View Post
                  I am thinking of getting net and not going for windows (glass) as of now
                  Makes perfect sense. If the society was located in a Noisy area, then only I would consider the vacuum glass.

Comment

Agreed ! 6 mm glass already provided by builder would be enough, there is no use of additional 6mm glass because this road is like service road and would not be too busy and noisy. Net is essential to prevent mosquitos and make the rooma airy.

Comment

and you can always use thick curtain to prevent heat

Originally posted by RIKESH View Post
                      Agreed ! 6 mm glass already provided by builder would be enough, there is no use of additional 6mm glass because this road is like service road and would not be too busy and noisy. Net is essential to prevent mosquitos and make the rooma airy.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X