Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by SuperMario View Post
    Not a pretty sight at all.
    Looks like the real picture is surprising some of us, as people in NCR are not used to of seeing this. All the new societies are going to look like this; concrete jungle.

Comment

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
      SunShine will be there ? Picture has been taken from Mahagun Mordene and was on Facebook. Someone took picture from might be 12th floor...

Situation in Mordene is also not good.. but bit better due to bigger plot size...
      sorry.... but i do not agree that the photograph is of SUNSHINE. moreover, the photograph couldn't have been taken from MODERNE as it's structures are more to the south of SSH while the photo appears to hav been taken from west of SSH, if at all the structute is of SSH.

the structure where a Yellow Crane is located could be off SSH while the bldg marked SSH is itself of MM.

the photo appears to b taken from one of the bldgs of SIKKA

regards

sids

Comment

This looks Sunshine Helios to me. Please revisit the layout of sector 78 ?
        All buildings are connected to each other from the back.
        SSH is covered from 3 sides with other buildings. It will always be concrete jungle for most of building now a days

Comment

Its very much sunshine! Towers E and F are in full view.

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
          sorry.... but i do not agree that the photograph is of SUNSHINE. moreover, the photograph couldn't have been taken from MODERNE as it's structures are more to the south of SSH while the photo appears to hav been taken from west of SSH, if at all the structute is of SSH.

the structure where a Yellow Crane is located could be off SSH while the bldg marked SSH is itself of MM.

the photo appears to b taken from one of the bldgs of SIKKA

regards

sids

Comment

Yes, it's Helios.

The word HELIOS starts on Tower E, and ends at tower F.

The yellow crane might be Aditya Urban Casa.

Ye dekhkar shock kyon lag raha hai bhai? You get what you pay for. At least I paid for this only

Sec 50 ke F block ka plaster nikal do, it will also look similar. Only height is less.

Comment

The back facing flats of Helios will be staring at a building. Not good from sunlight and ventilation POV. Only 1575 size flats of tower E would be affected though, coz other towers have flats which are dual facing (park and backside)

Comment

Currently it looks cluttered. Camera angle may also be doing the trick...

Comment

Its dfntly a camera angle. Refer internal pic (latest) and layout plan for internal view and open space

Dikhave pe na jao apni akal lagao- site visit kar k aao

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
                  Currently it looks cluttered. Camera angle may also be doing the trick...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi Shipda,

I have sent you a PM. Please let me know if you are interested in buying.

Thank You

Comment

praveen bhai,
                      aaap to kah rahe tha ki yeh Sunshine helios low density project...how can you rate this as low density?
                      Regards,
                      hitesh

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X