Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I agree... It's an overkill.

Type 3A - 146.32 sq.m.(1575 sq.ft.)

Description Length in Ft. Width in Ft. Area in Sq. Ft.
    Balcony 3 30.00 5.00 150.00
    Balcony 1 14.54 5.38 78.16
    Balcony 2 6.50 5.00 32.50
    Lobby/Foyer 7.63 4.63 35.27
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali is considered as the worst in terms of carpet to super area ratio.
    I compared the non-balcony carpet area of 2475 sq ft flat in Amrapali platinum with 2450 sq ft flat in Helios 1 and the non-balcony carpet area is almost comparable.

Guys, it would be very tough to maintain the huge balconies which are being provided in Sunshine projects. Since these are open areas, a lot of dust accumulates over the railings and its very tough to clean every square inch daily.

Also, whats the purpose of having balconies all around the flat.

At max, there should be a balcony attached with drawing/dining, one utility bal with Kitchen and one more with master bedroom. Since balcony area upto 5 sq is not counted in FAR, Sunshine has made a kill by selling the huge balcony area to the unsuspecting buyers. Atleast to Mentor and EDA folks, Mr JMD (head of Mentor) should have given a discount of 50% for the balcony area.

ATS and Amrapali also have the concept of terrace on non-top floors but they charge 50% rate for that area.

Sunshine management nein Mentor ke logon ko khoob choona lagaya hai.

I have heard that during half-yearly/annual appraisal, the % increment depends on the number of flats booked by the Mentor employee in the Helios projects (just joking ...)
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that the sunshine prices are incresed to 5900/- . Any idea guys.?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    I heard that the sunshine prices are incresed to 5900/- . Any idea guys.?

5900 per sq ft is the rate of the balcony area. The rate for non-balcony area is 7000 per sq ft.

Owners with premium location flats (i.e. facing big dirty smelly full of poisonous gases drain and high tension wire) are charging a PLC of 500 per sq ft over and above the above rates.

Since the Sunshine management has sold huge balcony area (free from FAR) with all the flats at full rate and made a lot of money, they are thinking of providing the following additional facilities:

1. The high tension wire corridor would be made under-ground.
    2. The dirty smelly drain would either be relocated to some other sector or covered.
    3. Since the road in front of Helios is only 12 meter wide (with 2 way traffic), there would be persistent jams on this road. Sunshine management is thinking of making an elevated road over the 12 meter existing road) with entry-exit points only for Helios resident.

Please note that I have also heard the above.
    CommentQuote
  • It will soon revised to 6500/-. Any idea guys?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    the hall in SSH is rectangular to the extent of it resembling a train bogie. horrible for 1575+ super area flats

Good observation ... in some layouts i have seen the hall is circular, triangular, Pentagon and Octagon and that looks really nice. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeevchaudhri
    5900 per sq ft is the rate of the balcony area. The rate for non-balcony area is 7000 per sq ft.

Owners with premium location flats (i.e. Facing big dirty smelly full of poisonous gases drain and high tension wire) are charging a plc of 500 per sq ft over and above the above rates.

Since the sunshine management has sold huge balcony area (free from far) with all the flats at full rate and made a lot of money, they are thinking of providing the following additional facilities:

2. The dirty smelly drain would either be relocated to some other sector or covered.
    3. Since the road in front of helios is only 12 meter wide (with 2 way traffic), there would be persistent jams on this road. Sunshine management is thinking of making an elevated road over the 12 meter existing road) with entry-exit points only for helios resident.

Please note that i have also heard the above.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=20804
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeevchaudhri

Owners with premium location flats (i.e. facing big dirty smelly full of poisonous gases drain and high tension wire) are charging a PLC of 500 per sq ft over and above the above rates.

Since the Sunshine management has sold huge balcony area (free from FAR) with all the flats at full rate and made a lot of money, they are thinking of providing the following additional facilities:

3. Since the road in front of Helios is only 12 meter wide (with 2 way traffic), there would be persistent jams on this road. Sunshine management is thinking of making an elevated road over the 12 meter existing road) with entry-exit points only for Helios resident.

Please note that I have also heard the above.

thanx sanjeev for all ur observations.....helios is one of the worst project of sector 7x....only plus point is less loading/density apart from that whatever they r offering is to cover the loopholes and disadvantages of the location.....high tension wire, drain, 12 mtr connecting road....will the people be living in an apartment or a congested colony like we have in delhi....
    to live with metro construction activity for another 3-4 years means that the area will not b livable and even if families shift then they will continously tortured with digging, trucks, labor etc....
    CommentQuote
  • LOL! Maths kis class tak padhe ho?

Non balcony carpet area of 1550 size in Moderne is 1010 sqft. 1160 is after including balconies.

Originally Posted by TheGuru
    lets compare with another worst project from the worst sector 78.

Mahagun Moderne Floor Plan | Mahagun Moderne, Noida, Noida

Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment ::

mahagun moderne

A= non balcony carpet area = 1160
    B= super area = 1550

A/B = 75%

Sunshine Helios

A= non balcony carpet area = 1020
    B= super area = 1575

A/B = 64%

Now, sunshine brokers stop pretending and accept the reality, even if it is harsh. Please check the facts for other projects, similiar reality will emerge.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    LOL! Maths kis class tak padhe ho?

Non balcony carpet area of 1550 size in Moderne is 1010 sqft. 1160 is after including balconies.

Ye padhe thodi hain, ye to pedaieshi guru hain
    ;)
    CommentQuote
  • I think the concerns which persons are raising here are all genuine ones. Although there are many positive points of project, but there are few negatives as well. So don't show your back to the light shown by Guru & others. Take it positively
    - Guru Prateek :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PrateekW
    I think the concerns which persons are raising here are all genuine ones. Although there are many positive points of project, but there are few negatives as well. So don't show your back to the light shown by Guru & others. Take it positively

The concerns relate to sector 78 and area 7x as a whole...what do an individual flat buyer do? Dispose-off his flat and go away?
    CommentQuote
    I think the concerns which persons are raising here are all genuine ones. Although there are many positive points of project, but there are few negatives as well. So don't show your back to the light shown by Guru & others. Take it positively

Bhai , Guruji is looking for desperate deal in sunshine .... that is why he is writing all this .... Lekin mehnat to karnee paregi ....:D
    CommentQuote

Ik purani kahawat hai

Bhans (buffalo) jab bhi punch udhati to gobar hi karti hai

So do not think more positive than to use that gobar in bio gas plant
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepdhingra
    Ik purani kahawat hai

Bhans (buffalo) jab bhi punch udhati to gobar hi karti hai

So do not think more positive than to use that gobar in bio gas plant

Bhans (buffalo) jab bhi punch uthati to gobar hi karti hai !!
    Isliye, jab bhi bhans punch uthae (Launch of Sunshine Helios I & II) , to murkhon ki taraha uski punch ke neeche mukh (mouth) khol kar khade nahin hona chahiye (multiple bookings, both in Helios I & II) !!!
    CommentQuote