Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

i don't think you can move the toilet. all toilets should be on the periphery.

I think it wuold be good if we can somehow make one of the attached toilets common and then remove the small toilet at the entrance.

Comment

Good idea pravin..but not sure we can move kitchen also..can some one please comment on this ?

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
      i don't think you can move the toilet. all toilets should be on the periphery.

I think it wuold be good if we can somehow make one of the attached toilets common and then remove the small toilet at the entrance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrindianoida View Post
        Good idea pravin..but not sure we can move kitchen also..can some one please comment on this ?

Kitchen, toilets need external plumbing for water supply and waste disposal and hence, can not be moved around easily.

If you move kitchen as suggested in your drawing, the living/ dining area gets disconnected from balcony.....

The builders architect should work out few options for the buyers. They know better which parts can be moved or not........

Comment

One of my friend visited the site..Excavation of towed D started. Very Good speed of construction. There are only 6 towers in total project.3 of them started parllely. intersting !!!

Comment

Project Layout is quite good
            But I dont undertstand the concept

Can any1 pls tell which other projects has this builder delivered earlier and what are their upcoming ?

Whats the finanacial of the company ?

Who are the promoters ?

Comment

Read the complete thread you would get to know.

Its ATS, Antriksh and MD of Mentor Graphics.

Originally posted by pankaj.punk19 View Post
              Project Layout is quite good
              But I dont undertstand the concept

Can any1 pls tell which other projects has this builder delivered earlier and what are their upcoming ?

Whats the finanacial of the company ?

Who are the promoters ?

Comment

U mean to say its a joint venture by ats and antriksh in name of sunshine hellios

Comment

if you will read the thread from beginning, you will come to know every detail about structure of company. why do you want someone else to give you ready to consume information.

U mean to say its a joint venture by ats and antriksh in name of sunshine hellios

Comment

If u have problem alok
                    den dont give
                    jus chill
                    why do u waste ur tym by writing 2 lines

Comment

If u have problem alok
                      den dont give
                      jus chill
                      why do u waste ur tym by writing 2 lines
                      Pankaj,
                      Just relax. Here is some info which I put on this thread some time back, if it helps you:

I can understand the pain you are going through. After all it is hard earned money that is put in. Because of all such experiences, it took me a year to decide on where to put money (and that too loan!!)

Now coming to Sunshine helios:

1) Noida authority allotted plot GH005 (about 19 acres) to a consortium of builders lead by Antriksh group in March 2010. One of the new builders (M/s Sunshine Infratech) had small share in it.
                      2) The plot was divided into 2 parts and smaller part was given number GH005B (about 5.2 acres) in June 2010. M/s sunshine Infratech are lead member of this new piece of land. And yes, Antriksh and ATS have stake in it.
                      3) An SPV called Sunshine Infrawell has been created consisting of Sunshine Infratech (lead member) and Antariksh and ATS.
                      4) This new SPV will take care of this project.

Lot has been said about involvement of IT biggie with this project (in earlier posts). Sunshine infratech is owned by his family.A
                      I have met him personally and spoken to few GM and above level people from some IT companies who have booked because of his involvement.

But you are right, Antriksh has stake in it.

I can say all this because I have seen all the papers. I put my money because I was comparatively satisfied than other ventures.

But its every individuals money. Do take your time before you decide anything.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X