Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

all of a sudden so much of bashing of this project...whats gone wrong..since i have started assessing this project I have developed a strong liking for this one...

If density is a concern, then one needs to see the way sec 137 and 143 is coming up...thats the way future projects will be...cant do much abt it...I recently went to the project site and liked the overall project...Sec 78 undoubtedly is high dense but that doesnt stop luxury projects like Mezzeria launching luxury projects in same vicinity...Infact, I find Sec 50 equally dense although with lower FAR..theres hardly any greenery there except Meghdootam which is adjacent to a big park...

i think this project has the potential of becoming the next ATS in a year or two,,,

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
      all of a sudden so much of bashing of this project...whats gone wrong..since i have started assessing this project I have developed a strong liking for this one...

If density is a concern, then one needs to see the way sec 137 and 143 is coming up...thats the way future projects will be...cant do much abt it...I recently went to the project site and liked the overall project...Sec 78 undoubtedly is high dense but that doesnt stop luxury projects like Mezzeria launching luxury projects in same vicinity...Infact, I find Sec 50 equally dense although with lower FAR..theres hardly any greenery there except Meghdootam which is adjacent to a big park...

i think this project has the potential of becoming the next ATS in a year or two,,,
      nothing has gone wrong with the project.... there r other forces at play, mind games etc
      the builder has not changed any specs... infact transparency has been his HALLMARK. only the wall along the road has been bit of a dampner, but then from security point of view it is good.
      abhi constr chal rahi hai isliyae open spaces nazar nahin a rahi hai. project ke rear side ka camera shot le kar project ki ninda kari ja rahi hai.
      jame raho... only one year ahead.

regards
      sids69

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
        Bhaiyo, yeh Area under development behind Tower D and E mein Pillar ka kya purpose hai ..yaha kya ban reha hai..any idea ?
        they dont have register PDF creater...
        as per update file..
        the CEO seems to be it guy..

nothing against the project development, but its seems denting there professional attitude....

Comment

I second this..just wait for 1 year and see the end product. From day 1 SSH is being transparent and friendly builder, start from their website, approvals, earth quake resitant certifcation, raw material, construction speed, project videos and lots of other things.

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
          nothing has gone wrong with the project.... there r other forces at play, mind games etc
          the builder has not changed any specs... infact transparency has been his HALLMARK. only the wall along the road has been bit of a dampner, but then from security point of view it is good.
          abhi constr chal rahi hai isliyae open spaces nazar nahin a rahi hai. project ke rear side ka camera shot le kar project ki ninda kari ja rahi hai.
          jame raho... only one year ahead.

regards
          sids69

Comment

Although specs have not changed from what was there in BBA,

1. 2 months back they said that all bedrooms would get wooden flooring. Now only master bedroom will have that, as mentioned in BBA.

No impact for me, as I have opted for vitrified only.

2. sample flat has tiles fitted diagonally. In actual they are fitting them rectangular.

I like the diagonal fitting.

Comment

then why the hell they are asking for tile choices..(vitrified or wooden) gaps with groove or jointless???

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
              Although specs have not changed from what was there in BBA,

1. 2 months back they said that all bedrooms would get wooden flooring. Now only master bedroom will have that, as mentioned in BBA.

No impact for me, as I have opted for vitrified only.

2. sample flat has tiles fitted diagonally. In actual they are fitting them rectangular.

I like the diagonal fitting.

Comment

It means they will provide joinless flooring, without any groove? but this is not fair and it shows an unprofessionalism of builder.
                To avoid wastage fitting of tiles in rectangular pattern instead of diagonally is ok but where is the wastage in with groove?

Comment

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
                  then why the hell they are asking for tile choices..(vitrified or wooden) gaps with groove or jointless???
                  Choices are still there.

1. Wodden or Vitriefied (for master bedroom)

2. In vitrified, glossy or matt finish. (only fitting style has changed)

Comment

but in beginning choices for all bedrooms were available and now no choice except master bedroom and also it was a choice for gap with grooved tiles, understood its a wastage in rhombus shape but gap with groove can be rectangular aswell..but no option available for gap with groove..correct?

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                    Choices are still there.

1. Wodden or Vitriefied (for master bedroom)

2. In vitrified, glossy or matt finish. (only fitting style has changed)

Comment

I talked to Sandeep, he said that the groove would be there with the leather finish tiles.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X