Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

wrong interpretation

To me, it looks like we have interpreted the news letter wrongly, all it is saying is that "default" will be wooden flooring in master bedroom and all other rooms will have vitrified tile which is in sync with the brochure, while in april's news letter it was mentioned that default would be wooden flooring in all bedroom. So it is just changing the default option and it is no where suggested that there is no option to choose wooden flooring in all bedroom. I hope this clarifies many doubts.

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
    then why the hell they are asking for tile choices..(vitrified or wooden) gaps with groove or jointless???

Comment

I think you guys are correct..it was misinterpreted by some of us, I also talked to SSH architect Mantosh today and was convinced..Thanks Fatichar and Faltukaam

Atleast we have this freedom to talk with architect and senior persons directly in this project, they are easily approachable and able to resolve queries.

Originally posted by faltukaam View Post
      To me, it looks like we have interpreted the news letter wrongly, all it is saying is that "default" will be wooden flooring in master bedroom and all other rooms will have vitrified tile which is in sync with the brochure, while in april's news letter it was mentioned that default would be wooden flooring in all bedroom. So it is just changing the default option and it is no where suggested that there is no option to choose wooden flooring in all bedroom. I hope this clarifies many doubts.

Comment

friends..please help and suggest

Hi friends

Till today I was a guest on this forum and now become member.
        I have a flat 1575 sqft in B tower Main Gate road facing lower floor. I invested at 2900 Rs in CLP in August 2010. Today I visited site and satisfied with construction status.

I have 2 offers of rs approx 4500 to sell. I am an investor (35 yrs old) and dont need money as of now. Being the Sunshine's first project I m expecting this to be one of the good projects in 7x area.

Option1: Should I sell 1575 sqft flat at 4500 now or at poseesion and go for 143 sectors and book 2 flats (1000-1200 sqft each) at 3500 rs of Logix or any other good builder ?

Option2: Should I remain invested here aswell and book 1 flat on expresway by taking 2nd loan assuming no issues in loan elligibilty.

I have heard from someone that sunshine is also planning to launch new residential project on expressway in Navratras.

senior members Sids, Fatichar, others please help and suggest what to do ?

Comment

Originally posted by friendsrlife View Post
          Hi friends

I have a flat 1575 sqft in B tower Main Gate road facing lower floor. I invested at 2900 Rs in CLP in August 2010. Today I visited site and satisfied with construction status.

I have 2 offers of rs approx 4500 to sell. I am an investor (35 yrs old) and dont need money as of now. Being the Sunshine's first project I m expecting this to be one of the good projects in 7x area.

Option1: Should I sell 1575 sqft flat at 4500 now or at poseesion and go for 143 sectors and book 2 flats (1000-1200 sqft each) at 3500 rs of Logix or any other good builder ?

Option2: Should I remain invested here aswell and book 1 flat on expresway by taking 2nd loan assuming no issues in loan elligibilty.

I have heard from someone that sunshine is also planning to launch new residential project on expressway in Navratras.

If it were me, from pure investment POV, I will go for the following; depending on the urgency to invest in the next project:

option-0: sell it now and invest in two projects. In my opinion, it makes more sense to lock in the best/lowest rates asap, so upside potential is really high; to the tune of 50-60% in a couple of yrs; much like what you are enjoying at SSH now.

option-1: wait and sell when it is RTM; upside may only be 10-15% more from what you are getting now.

Lets see if Pravin and Sid agree or have diff thoughts.

Comment

Hi friends

Welcome! You should have joined much earlier. You can boast about having got the best rate Are you an employee of Mentor Graphics?

The price does not do justice. You should hold on. Its a no brainer if the seller doesn't need money urgently. It would be good rate for 1575 size flats of tower E though.

1. Selling now would attract 30% taxes. Yes, you can sell in black, but then would you be able to abuse coal scammers?

2. Sec 143 is no match for sec 78. Read it, Repeat it, by-heart it. Also, I wonder if any project (leave alone good) is selling there at 3500 psf all incl.

Fresh investment in any Noida project at prevailing rates is not expected to reap rich yields. If your goal is just to beat FD, then may be. A few Jaypee projects may give great returns, but at least I can't say that with confidence.

Looking at how they went about the commercial, I am not excited at all about their future offerings. Reason: High price, very very high loading.

Caution: do not let the tags like "senior member" "veteran member" mislead you. I hope you know that they are given based on number of posts. I, for example, am a 27 year old, with Helios being my first property purchase. So take all advises with a pinch of salt.

About what to do, hold on at least till possession. Once in a blue moon visits are not good enough. Pay a monthly visit if possible, and interact with the staff. Visit a few other projects also and interact with the staff there as well. You would come to know where Helios stands viz a viz the competition. You yourself would get to know of it's time for exit.

I have read somewhere that if you hold the flat for 3 years after allotment and sell it before registry, you can claim the gain as LTCG. It would be worthwhile to explore this with a CA.

Just holding the flat and not selling at all would also not be a bad idea at all, unless the builder really screws up henceforth. Do not be surprised if the flat starts paying for it's own EMI after 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
              Welcome! You should have joined much earlier. You can boast about having got the best rate Are you an employee of Mentor Graphics?

No, I work in one of the leading Investment Bank. getting good rates were my negotiations skills only.

The price does not do justice. You should hold on. Its a no brainer if the seller doesn't need money urgently. It would be good rate for 1575 size flats of tower E though.

I also agree that is why I was confused.

1. Selling now would attract 30% taxes. Yes, you can sell in black, but then would you be able to abuse coal scammers?

That I will consult my CA , but I would not prefer paying taxes to corrupt politicians so no issues in colored money

2. Sec 143 is no match for sec 78. Read it, Repeat it, by-heart it. Also, I wonder if any project (leave alone good) is selling there at 3500 psf all incl.

Sec 143 is no match today that is why the rates are much less but as you can see Sapient, adobe, accenture, and lots of other companies coming near 143,144 sez so can be bright future in next 3-5 years.

Fresh investment in any Noida project at prevailing rates is not expected to reap rich yields. If your goal is just to beat FD, then may be. A few Jaypee projects may give great returns, but at least I can't say that with confidence.

Looking at how they went about the commercial, I am not excited at all about their future offerings. Reason: High price, very very high loading.

That was commercial, and commercial generally have high loading as compared to residential. I can analyze the deal at the time of launch otherwise will go with Logix / Jaypee / any other good builder

Caution: do not let the tags like "senior member" "veteran member" mislead you. I hope you know that they are given based on number of posts. I, for example, am a 27 year old, with Helios being my first property purchase. So take all advises with a pinch of salt.

About what to do, hold on at least till possession. Once in a blue moon visits are not good enough. Pay a monthly visit if possible, and interact with the staff.

Most of the time I do not stay in NCR region but I am in touch with staff

Visit a few other projects also and interact with the staff there as well. You would come to know where Helios stands viz a viz the competition. You yourself would get to know of it's time for exit.

I have read somewhere that if you hold the flat for 3 years after allotment and sell it before registry, you can claim the gain as LTCG. It would be worthwhile to explore this with a CA.

Just holding the flat and not selling at all would also not be a bad idea at all, unless the builder really screws up henceforth. Do not be surprised if the flat starts paying for it's own EMI after 5 years.
              That would be really great. Thanks very much for your cmments. I really appreciate your's and Khalnayak comments. waiting for Sids comments and then will do analyses and take next steps accordingly.

Comment

Hi friends

dear have given out my analysis twice i.e yeasterday and today; but 4 some starnge reason when ever i try to submit the post i am being refered to log in stage

Comment

Hi friends

Assumption
                  1. Ur investment in SSH r purely ex ur resources – no loan taken

Location factuals

2. Sectr 143
                  - NE/ proximity to YEW
                  - bang on F(?) NG corridor
                  - future commercials and hotel spaces in near proximity
                  - metro(?)
                  - farthest from sect 18
                  - habitation and devp – gestation pd- 5 yrs
                  3. SSH
                  - proximity to devp sectr (50)
                  - access to DSC , NE, F(?) NG corridor, Eastern Peripheral (?)
                  - existing metro at five mins drive
                  - Proposed metro
                  ^ GN (? ) across the rd
                  ^sector 62- in the neighbourhood- opens access to East delhi / IP/GHZBD
                  ^ proposed city centre in neighbourhood

4. . Location Advantage - SSH
                  RE Appreciation- time horizon 03 years
                  5. Project Status
                  - SSH . completed and habited
                  - Sect 143- delievery stage (?)
                  6. Appreciated Rates .
                  - Sect143 – 5500/- PSF-
                  - SSH – 7000/- PSF
                  Options Available

7. Option I.
                  - Cash in hand[ (36L as ur share i.e 80% of the cost) + 25L (profit) ]= Rs 61L
                  - budget reqd for 2bhks= rs 4000 x 1000x 2= 80L. U will hav to bridge the gap of 20L ex own pocket/ loan. Decision ?
                  - Profit earned at the end of three yrs
                  - SSH- 25 L
                  - 2x 2bhkS= 2000 X 1500= 30L
                  - Total profit = rs 55 L less the loan liability, if any

8. Option II
                  - Profit earned ex SSH - [(7000- 2900)x 1575] = Rs 65L
                  - profit earned ex second investment 15L less the loan liability
                  - total profit rs 80L

9. Deductions
                  - SSH better location
                  - SSH builder is a known devil
                  - SSH 60% completed- no land / construction issues

Option to b exercised

OPTION II. If u have booty for the second investment (01 x 2bhk), i would recommend u to hold SSH and go in for second investment in one 2bhk (clp). Give out ur share first and take loan subsequently 2 reduce loan liability.

Misc

Praveen – u will have to pay 30%LT CGT whether u sell SSH now or at the time of possession. To avoid LT CGT u have to hold the property for min 03 yrs post regd.

- The above deductions are based on my little experience in RE. & I may l b wrong in future as there are many imponderables in RE
                  - Please take inputs from others, too, b4 u take the plunge

regards
                  sids
                  Last edited by sids69; August 29 2012, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Thanks Sid. As expected, I got good comments and suggestions with analysis from you guys which will help in my decision. I will go for Option2 with less risk and can also enjoy thr rent benefits.

Thanks very much.

Comment

Sids,

that is what was my knowledge (about LTCG). But recently a gentleman posted links on IREF to some court judgements, where selling after 3 years of allotment but before registry entitled the buyer to LTCG.

The logic is:

A. Allotment letter is right to acquire property.

B. Registration is acquisition of property.

So, A is a different investment from B.

For A, the cost of acquisition is the total cost mentioned on the allotment letter.
                      The profit is the sell price - cost of acquisition.
                      I 3 years have elapsed between allotment and sell, the investment A qualifies for LTCG.

However, if a person goes for registry, and then sells the flat, then the process can be viewsed as:

1. Buy A.
                      2. on possession, exchange A for B. So cost of B = allotment cost of A.
                      3. Now B is a fresh investment, which itself must be held for 3 years to qualify for LTCG.

As mentioned in the post, the IT dept does not accept this is easily, and in most cases the buyer has to fight a court case. But multiple courts have rules in buyer's favour.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X