Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • SSH was launched somewhere around September 10 but IREF thread creation date is not the measurement criteria Gaur Project thread for sector 79, Shubhkamna Lords, 3C sports city all threads are on IREF, anyone launched yet ??

Originally Posted by cookie
    why this thread started in October 2010??

I though you guys are believable but not anymore..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    come on cookie not expected from a guy like u !!!

threads get initiatedby builders/ underwriters/ brokers, long b4 the launch

latest examples r

mist
    unnati
    shuBkamna
    helios ii

AND OTHERS.........

I didn't say Project launched in Oct 2010.. thread started that time..
    So project launched after more than an year you mean?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    why this thread started in October 2010??

I though you guys were believable but not anymore..

i would have given u exact date but i have deleted my pervious mails. Sorry. but how does it matter whether it is oct. or dec. ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    SSH was launched somewhere around September 10 but IREF thread creation date is not the measurement criteria Gaur Project thread for sector 79, Shubhkamna Lords, 3C sports city all threads are on IREF, anyone launched yet ??

Arre Bhai

Launch date I can find out easily .......that's not a big deal..okay
    I am asking since you guys invested there I though you guys must be knowing the exact date..

By the 2-3 years back things were different in Noida..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    i would have given u exact date but i have deleted my pervious mails. Sorry. but how does it matter whether it is oct. or dec. ??

Doesn't matter..
    Someone commented that project is going to be delivered in time in 3 years and infact builder is not going to take 6 months grace period like other builders.
    so I asked the launched date..
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Newsletter: advice/suggestions/opinions

All, What do you think about Doing Kitchnens and paint by ourselves and take whatever refund is proposed by the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida_guy
    All, What do you think about Doing Kitchnens and paint by ourselves and take whatever refund is proposed by the builder?

Sir, i am very lazy. i will take whatever they will provide and will do enhancements later .
    CommentQuote

dear

depends.... if u r going to shift on possession, u may like to do all these things urself because I do not expect the builder to go by the shade card of every owner. if u change the wall colours after the builder has painted them u will have to pay extra to the labourers for scrapping the paint job done by the builder.

u r also likely to go in for POP work and false ceilings which will definitely spoil the paint work done by the builder

I am opting for self
    - paint
    - sanitary fittings
    - modular kitchen

however, if ur going to put ur flat on rent or keep it locked, then u may opt for the complete work to be done by the builder

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Sir, i am very lazy. i will take whatever they will provide and will do enhancements later .

may b a wrong decision....... please see my comments, above.
    CommentQuote

"TheGuru" will guide on this you I am sure..;)
    He looks offline but I am sure being offline he must be reading our posts and he would reply anytime soon...

Guru Ji Darshan de bhi do ab........:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    "TheGuru" will guide on this you I am sure..;)
    He looks offline but I am sure being offline he must be reading our posts and he would reply anytime soon...

Guru Ji Darshan de bhi do ab........:D

u never know he may be online in a different avatar
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks dear. Yes, i will shift on possession. I am end user actually. I was thinking on similar lines and your clarification make sense to me

Originally Posted by sids69
    dear

depends.... if u r going to shift on possession, u may like to do all these things urself because I do not expect the builder to go by the shade card of every owner. if u change the wall colours after the builder has painted them u will have to pay extra to the labourers for scrapping the paint job done by the builder.

u r also likely to go in for POP work and false ceilings which will definitely spoil the paint work done by the builder

I am opting for self
    - paint
    - sanitary fittings
    - modular kitchen

however, if ur going to put ur flat on rent or keep it locked, then u may opt for the complete work to be done by the builder

regards
    CommentQuote
    may b a wrong decision....... please see my comments, above.

It is because my experience with the noide people is not so great. I wanted to do modular kitchen and painting in my sector 50 flat but they quoted exactly 2-3 times more money.
    Finally, i bought someone from delhi and it costed me less then half. So, for this flat if something does not suite me i will get it done afterwards. That's my viewpoint.
    CommentQuote
  • I think normal POP would be done by builder , not the designing part but yes, wall POP/Putty would be done I guess...

I guess it depends from person to person, I would like to take what the builder is doing , but making sure that job is properly done. And if I do not like it, will go for the change but after may be a couple of years...

Originally Posted by sids69
    dear

I am opting for self
    - paint
    - sanitary fittings
    - modular kitchen

regards
    CommentQuote
    u never know he may be online in a different avatar

Guruji ..... you are amitabh bachan ( don ) of this thread .... prabhu .... darshan do ... :D
    CommentQuote