Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Do we have any description given by the builder for modular kitchen? I mean, will the modular kitchen only have sliding drawers below the slab level or will have some overhead as well? Is chimney part of description?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aem135
    Do we have any description given by the builder for modular kitchen? I mean, will the modular kitchen only have sliding drawers below the slab level or will have some overhead as well? Is chimney part of description?

everything, less chimney, shown in the model room wil be provided by the builder. however, I do not like the quality of the modular kitchen

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepdhingra

Even when these people are asked to clarify, they either not reply or reply with Incomprehensible logics.

because comprehension is a function of ability to comprehend

:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aem135
    In the recent newsletter, the builder has given an option to refund some money if the owner chooses not to get the following done in his / her flat:

1. Modular kitchen
    2. Wall painting
    3. Bathroom fitting
    4. Internal doors and locks

What is your opinion on the same?

cost of promised construction is greater than refund money. basically the consumer is being extortioned. consumer is being told - take these peanuts & back off, or otherwise sunshine will give you what they feel like in the end product.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Please explain point no. 14.

please have a look at noida master plan 2031, all commercial and institutional sectors are far off 7x
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    Delayed................ where is the delay? please go and see the structures on ground or go through the monthly update of the project( incidentally a first by any builder in Noida region).......yes, there has been no delay in demanding the 95%, now wait & watch

unlike any other builder who promise project to be delivered in 3 years and followed by a relaxation of six months, helios has no such relaxation clause. ...so many builders offer 2.5 years + 6 months grace period.

they have also assured that they will hand over the flats only after they have completed all facilities and construction activity is completed....what the hell. the height of idiocy. does any builder say that they will handover flats without completing the flat construction

the builder has also acceded to the requests of some buyers to allow them the flexibility to make their own kitchen fitments and sanitary fittings along with corresponding reduction in cost. I agree that the amount being reduced is not commensurate to the actual expenditure, but it at least gives u an option to develop facilities as per their tastes.again super idiotic...the option to change fitments is always with the consumer in any apartment. its only that, in this case sunshine is earning the option of not installing basic amenities by throwing peanuts at the consumer.

and yes! lots of shit has been thrown on the wide and large balconies of the project. frankly it were the large sized balconies which drew me to the project. these balconies allow one to have lots of flower pots and develop ur own little garden, I would love to sit in these balconies and have a drink in the evening and enjoy the coolness of the nights or freshness of the morning sun. u can also install some basic gymming eqpt......... ur choice and tastes. incidentally all luxury projs have large balconies and terraces........but then it's one choice....keep paying for 55% loading, keep planting flower pots, ask sunshine - they will be happy to offer toilet attached with balcony too !!!

the project has shortcomings( which project doesn't?) but they were there to see when one was putting his money....... nothing was hidden by the developer...... infact there was nothing that he could have hidden and it was open to all.... the best part of the project is that there is no khichdi of 1 / 2 bhks...... and most of the buyers are end users ....... hence there were be less tenants and few vacant flats...... better maintenance etc....builders love such customers :D

the large number of good points and few shortcomings are reflected in the demand for resale units and consequently in its resale rates...... incidentally the resale rates are better than any of the established builders operating in the 7xxx sects like ASSOTECH, MAHAGUN etc....customers with sunk money will like to beleive that

regards

replied
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    "TheGuru" will guide on this you I am sure..;)
    He looks offline but I am sure being offline he must be reading our posts and he would reply anytime soon...

Guru Ji Darshan de bhi do ab........:D

so many buyers feeling the mirchi...feeling sleepy....if time permits, will reply them tomorrow
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    replied

reply ! where is it ? oh! the dumb rhetoric u mean which as usual is not based on any facts........... wher do these arrogant and self puffed guys like zohaib come from ? is there a factory out there in neharpar area or gur GAON ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    cost of promised construction is greater than refund money. basically the consumer is being extortioned. consumer is being told - take these peanuts & back off, or otherwise sunshine will give you what they feel like in the end product.

How much it costs when you do it by your own ??
    1. Modular kitchen
    2. Wall painting
    3. Bathroom fitting
    4. Internal doors and locks

Please suggest, so that we can ask for the refund accordingly. :D
    CommentQuote
  • The economics in my mind works out like this. We pay to builder as promised and he gives us, lets say, the modular kitchen, as per sample flat. Later, in case we want to change it, there is a cost of dismantling the existing structure and the cost of new purchase and installation.

Now, Builder is offering a less than commensurate refund if we opt out of what he is promising to give. Remember, its an offer and not a compulsion.

If we take it, we get some money in hand, and save on dismantling expense. This refund then works as partial payment towards future purchase and installation, lowering my overall cost if i desire to go for a modular kitchen of my choice.

Is there a flaw in my rationale.

Personally speaking, i have a preference to opt only for the painting bit, and not the other three. My family seems satisfied with what the builder has presented in sample flat for modular kitchen, bathroom fittings and doors. Painting is one area where i think we can get it done once we have made basic improvements, like false ceiling etc, before moving in.
    CommentQuote
  • The more you reply to guruji more rhetoric he will become. After all he is a guru ghantal. Lets give him a royal ignore. Might sulk for a day or two but then will take his ghanta to another thread.

As for the fitments. I am thinking of going with what sunshine offering unless I come across a good option.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also going with the dafault option.

Regarding painting, if they are using branded things then it should be ok.

I think they should give us option to choose colors for rooms. Thats the only thing i want.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All.... i know almost all of you have flats in helios1 but even then, can i expect some thoughts with biasless comparison between helios2 and sector 143 projects ... i have to buy a 3bhk for end use and i am confused between gulshan ikebana, helios2 and akriti shantiniketan(sec 143) ... any views/suggestions ?? location wise 143 looks better as it is walking distance from SEZ and directly on expressway but looking at helios2 too, helios2's location seems not bad(sec 79..sports city) even better than helios1(helios1 has narrow road, high tension wires etc), and builder will definitely apply some lessons learned from its few mistakes in helios1... so in long run(6-7 years), so it can be a better property that helios1 ... any suggestions here ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kramer
    Hi All.... i know almost all of you have flats in helios1 but even then, can i expect some thoughts with biasless comparison between helios2 and sector 143 projects ... i have to buy a 3bhk for end use and i am confused between gulshan ikebana, helios2 and akriti shantiniketan(sec 143) ... any views/suggestions ?? location wise 143 looks better as it is walking distance from SEZ and directly on expressway but looking at helios2 too, helios2's location seems not bad(sec 79..sports city) even better than helios1(helios1 has narrow road, high tension wires etc), and builder will definitely apply some lessons learned from its few mistakes in helios1... so in long run(6-7 years), so it can be a better property that helios1 ... any suggestions here ?

Which size you are looking at. For 1500 size there anyway seems to be no availability for park facing lower floors in Helios-2. Or atleast builder is not offering it at present. Even I was looking for one and currently talking to early investors to get the one in resale.
    CommentQuote
  • hI kramer,deepak, you are right. builder kya everyone learns from experience. I booked a unit in Helios 2 aprox 45 days back even at that time they were not offering lower floors park facing in flexi.I am investor so I changed the strategy I booked higher floor and negotiated on price and got a decent price. If you are seriously looking Helios2 you can go tower2 backside lower floor bcoz its one side will face Shubhkamna central green and park. I will post the shubhkamna plan some time later. Tx.
    Originally Posted by kramer
    Hi All.... i know almost all of you have flats in helios1 but even then, can i expect some thoughts with biasless comparison between helios2 and sector 143 projects ... i have to buy a 3bhk for end use and i am confused between gulshan ikebana, helios2 and akriti shantiniketan(sec 143) ... any views/suggestions ?? location wise 143 looks better as it is walking distance from SEZ and directly on expressway but looking at helios2 too, helios2's location seems not bad(sec 79..sports city) even better than helios1(helios1 has narrow road, high tension wires etc), and builder will definitely apply some lessons learned from its few mistakes in helios1... so in long run(6-7 years), so it can be a better property that helios1 ... any suggestions here ?
    CommentQuote