Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Shubhkamna Helios 2 Plan Afaik I Know

Shubhkamna Helios 2 Plan Afaik I KnowShubhkamna Helios 2 Plan Afaik I Know

Originally Posted by Pathan
    hI kramer,deepak, you are right. builder kya everyone learns from experience. I booked a unit in Helios 2 aprox 45 days back even at that time they were not offering lower floors park facing in flexi.I am investor so I changed the strategy I booked higher floor and negotiated on price and got a decent price. If you are seriously looking Helios2 you can go tower2 backside lower floor bcoz its one side will face Shubhkamna central green and park. I will post the shubhkamna plan some time later. Tx.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Tower -2 , E3 is good.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Pathan, I think you have not numbered helios flats correctly..as far as i know... park facing flats are numbered 2,3 and backside ones are 1,4... for 1500 .. park facing and on the relatively east side is number 3.. on west is 2.. on back of 3 is 4 and back of 2 is 1

park
    can someone confirm my point ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    hI kramer,deepak, you are right. builder kya everyone learns from experience. I booked a unit in Helios 2 aprox 45 days back even at that time they were not offering lower floors park facing in flexi.I am investor so I changed the strategy I booked higher floor and negotiated on price and got a decent price. If you are seriously looking Helios2 you can go tower2 backside lower floor bcoz its one side will face Shubhkamna central green and park. I will post the shubhkamna plan some time later. Tx.

thanks for the suggestion :)
    CommentQuote
  • Yes numbers are just example. Choose locationwhatever number is.
    Originally Posted by kramer
    Hi Pathan, I think you have not numbered helios flats correctly..as far as i know... park facing flats are numbered 2,3 and backside ones are 1,4... for 1500 .. park facing and on the relatively east side is number 3.. on west is 2.. on back of 3 is 4 and back of 2 is 1

park
    can someone confirm my point ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    dear

depends.... if u r going to shift on possession, u may like to do all these things urself because I do not expect the builder to go by the shade card of every owner. if u change the wall colours after the builder has painted them u will have to pay extra to the labourers for scrapping the paint job done by the builder.

u r also likely to go in for POP work and false ceilings which will definitely spoil the paint work done by the builder

I am opting for self
    - paint
    - sanitary fittings
    - modular kitchen

however, if ur going to put ur flat on rent or keep it locked, then u may opt for the complete work to be done by the builder

regards

How much is the refund amount for sanitary fittings? they had said that they are providing Grohe brand with 10 years warranty, which should be good.

About money refund for opting out of work, the amount is less than market rate. Partly the reason may be that the cost of procurement is less for the builder due scale.
    CommentQuote
  • After Finding the
    WORST BUILDER OF NOIDA
    WORST SECTOR OF NOIDA
    WORST PROJECT OF NOIDA

What will be the next "WORST" target of Guru ji ??????????????
    CommentQuote
  • what is the exact location of helios2 in sec 79... i know it is on main road but is it near intersection road with sec 78 or with ncr olympia.. also its location is known relative to shubhkamna.. but where is that itself... or someone should 'add place' in this wikimap location for helios2..
    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    CommentQuote
  • and the bigget problem it seems that sector 79 land issue has not been cleared yet.. any update on that issue ???
    CommentQuote
  • Hope this will clear most of stuff. Helios 2 is FSI from Shubhkamna Plot.

Originally Posted by kramer
    what is the exact location of helios2 in sec 79... i know it is on main road but is it near intersection road with sec 78 or with ncr olympia.. also its location is known relative to shubhkamna.. but where is that itself... or someone should 'add place' in this wikimap location for helios2..
    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Hope this will clear most of stuff. Helios 2 is FSI from Shubhkamna Plot.

thanks a lot :)
    CommentQuote
    Hope this will clear most of stuff. Helios 2 is FSI from Shubhkamna Plot.

Please note that Sunshine can not buy anything less than 5 acres (20,000 sq meter) from Shubhkamna. If they are claiming that they would build Helios 2 on less than 5 acres, they are cheating the buyers of Helios 2.
    ==========================
    TRANSFER OF PLOTS
    Without obtaining the completion certificate the lessee shall have the right to
    sub-divide the allotted plot into suitable smaller plots as per planning norms
    and to transfer the same to the interested parties with the
    prior approval of NOIDA on payment of transfer charges 2% of allotment
    rate. However, the area of each of such sub-divided plots should not be less
    than 20,000 sq.mtrs. No transfer charges will be payable in case of first sale,
    including the built up premises on said sub-divided plot. However, on
    subsequent sale, transfer charges shall be applicable on the prevailing rates as
    fixed by the Authority.
    ===========================

Modus operandi of Sunshine:
    ======================
    1. Claim to give the best builtup area to super area ratio. In real, they are fooling by giving 35% as balcony area.
    2. Generated goodwill by maintaining a good website and providing regular updates.
    3. Now, they are taking cheques from the buyers of Helios 2 in the name of the Sunshine Business park. In reality, they are funding their commercial project. If the above Noida Authority clause is true, then Helios 2 is in deep s h i t.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys- Has anyone one of you in Helios 1 availed Home loan using services of Sharma ji from Axis bank recently , if yes, please let me know the ROI for 40 L loan and processing fees charged.

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeevchaudhri
    Please note that Sunshine can not buy anything less than 5 acres (20,000 sq meter) from Shubhkamna.

What I heard was that Sunshine is trying to buy another 2.5 acres from SK. Not sure if that attempt was successfull. Also I heard that the plot (be it 2.5/5 acres) has now been officially transferred to Sunshine.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Deepak_singh
    What I heard was that Sunshine is trying to buy another 2.5 acres from SK. Not sure if that attempt was successfull. Also I heard that the plot (be it 2.5/5 acres) has now been officially transferred to Sunshine.

Has any buyer of Helios 2 seen the registration paper of the 2.5/5.0 acre plot in name of SunShine ?

If not, its your right as a buyer to have access to the registeration papers?

If you do not assert your right to see the papers, you are a POPAT. Your are funding the commercial project of Sunshine in the name of Helios 2. Sunshine might refund you after 9 - 12 months. The private funding for commercial projects do not come at less than 25% per annum.
    CommentQuote