Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    If point no. 11 is true then it is true for all other projects in this sector. So, Invalid for this particular project.

here are the correct words for this logic -

since sunshine has a lot of bad projects around it, so sunshine is a good project.

indeed foolish decisions can only be defended by even more foolishness
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the ongoing rate going on from builder? or is it available in resale only?
    CommentQuote

• CommentQuote
  • Not sure why there is so much hue and cry on carpet area of this project.
    Here is the comparison which I did some time back and I found non-balcony carpet area of helios-2 to be better as compared to most of other projects in my list. I really liked the big drawing/dining in 1500 category which is not the case normally. Here is the comparison :
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Deepak_singh
    Not sure why there is so much hue and cry on carpet area of this project.
    Here is the comparison which I did some time back and I found non-balcony carpet area of helios-2 to be better as compared to most of other projects in my list. I really liked the big drawing/dining in 1500 category which is not the case normally. Here is the comparison :

Very sure

Guru & sanjeev will never reply on above figures
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepdhingra
    Very sure

Guru & sanjeev will never reply on above figures

here is the reply - these calculations are incorrect & misleading
    CommentQuote
  • one project that can be compared with SSH in terms of floor plans & construction is RAJHANS of indirapuram. huge balconies with seepage all over. although location wise rajhans is better than SSH.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Sanjeev .... don't worry i am delsoft employee ... if u know it ... IKOS came later ....... but please don't disclose it ..... let it be hidden ..... sorry i predict u wrong ..... bye and thanks.

Shaitaan bhai, mujhe sab pata hai, delsoft/ikos/mentor ki kahani.
    Khoob paisa banaya hain tum logo nein IKOS ke share market value se 20% less mein kharreed kar aur phir market peak hone par bech kar ...
    CommentQuote
  • future of sunshine helios approach road

1. total width = 12 feet

2. parking = 6 feet

3. available space for two way driving = 6 feet

4. farmers tractors parked on the road.

5. excretion between the road and farming land.

6. garbage dumping between the road and nallah
    CommentQuote
  • 17 posts deleted. Last Warning or face suspension.
    CommentQuote
  • I guess you meant Meters and not feet - unless they are the same for some scientific reason.

12 meters road which is slightly better than the road in front of Kendriya Vihar Sector 51 .And this one is pretty well used.

3.5+3.5 meters = 7 meters for 2 lanes ( though this road is ideally meant for one way, the other being across the HT wire corridor)

For the rest 5 meters, I am sure there could be productive use, including parking, autos ,rickshaws etc.

Not ideal, but not bad either
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prosper
    I guess you meant Meters and not feet - unless they are the same for some scientific reason.

12 meters road which is slightly better than the road in front of Kendriya Vihar Sector 51 .And this one is pretty well used.

3.5+3.5 meters = 7 meters for 2 lanes ( though this road is ideally meant for one way, the other being across the HT wire corridor)

For the rest 5 meters, I am sure there could be productive use, including parking, autos ,rickshaws etc.

Not ideal, but not bad either

to whom r u trying to explain? the photograph in the earlier post is quite self explanatory.

moreover u should b able to iden one idiot with multiple IDs
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Sunshine Helios - Sector 78 - NOIDA

Originally Posted by fatichar
    1. How does it hurt if the flat has an extra balcony, without compromising on the remaining carpet area?

do you mean

60% carpet area + 20% balcony area

is worse than

60% carpet area + 10% balcony area?

even after applying your criteria, most flats in Helios have only 3 balconies. refer http://sunshinehelios.com/images/fp1_b.jpg

Again, as you are criticising helios on carpet area, you must have done the analysis for several other projects. Why are you shying away from telling which projects have better carpet area than Helios, so that people can verify?

2. Why no need of maths? You are claiming here that Helios has 35% balcony area, which is utterly false. And calling people fool. Do you feel you have right to call people fool, without even bothering to prove your point?

Oh this is an excellent floor plan. I cant quite understand the criticism. Is larger balcony space an issue? Well its horses for courses, I love some openness and the ability to sit out. If you dont, dont buy it. At worst put an aluminium/board enclosure - if the builder/RWA permits - hardly costs much and looks nice.

Fundamentally the plan is very nice, well ventilated, good kitchen/utility. Ok storage. Residents will like this.

What is the floor height?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Sunshine Helios - Sector 78 - NOIDA

Potentially residents can add a large store/puja room beneath the dining i.e. where the 2 chairs near the foyer are depicted

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    1. actual carpet area in SSH is only 58%. excluding the walls & balcony. there is hardly any project in noida with less carpet area than this

Dear Moderators,

There is repeated mudslinging going on on this thread, with baseless claims like above. We have asked the posters several times to prove their point by showing calculations, but they always avoid it by giving excuses. We can choose to ignore them, but they are openly calling us bad names. You guys are not taking any action against them. You have given a warning, but it does not say for whom it is meant. This useless ranting is preventing useful discussion that the buyers would like to have.
    CommentQuote