Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Oh this is an excellent floor plan. I cant quite understand the criticism. Is larger balcony space an issue? Well its horses for courses, I love some openness and the ability to sit out. If you dont, dont buy it. At worst put an aluminium/board enclosure - if the builder/RWA permits - hardly costs much and looks nice.

Fundamentally the plan is very nice, well ventilated, good kitchen/utility. Ok storage. Residents will like this.

What is the floor height?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The floor height is more than 10 feet.
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Sunshine Helios - Sector 78 - NOIDA

Originally Posted by fatichar
    The floor height is more than 10 feet.

Well thats really nice then. No concerns plan wise from my standpoint. Only thing that 'might' bother some folks maybe that all bedrooms open into living/dining. That perhaps is the only small delta I might have.

Rest all good.

CommentQuote
    Well thats really nice then. No concerns plan wise from my standpoint. Only thing that 'might' bother some folks maybe that all bedrooms open into living/dining. That perhaps is the only small delta I might have.

Rest all good.

Yes, that's a negative point for most people; me included.
    CommentQuote

Rest all good.

Never thought of this. Yes, this is good and valid point. Perhaps, it is small negative in this plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Never thought of this. Yes, this is good and valid point. Perhaps, it is small negative in this plan.

The layout is very practical (hadnt seen it till today). Cant understand the criticism.

Even though the balcony is huge, its not broken into 3-4 balconies which cannot be utilized properly.

Also the layout is very rectangular in shape, thus no strange shapes/designs.
    CommentQuote
  • All three points makes huge sense.. Just being critic does solve problems or help ultimately. If someone can provide alternatives that are reasobale, practical and based on facts which are convincing, that will be a great help to all of us. Rest leave it to the common sense and requirements of each of us.

Originally Posted by fatichar
    To all those who are cribbing about high balcony area in Helios

1. Tell us which project should be bought instead of Helios.

2. Show us some maths. For your chosen project, post the carpet area calculations and compare them with Helios.

3. Also, declare that only those projects which have more non-balcony carpet area than Helios should be bought.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Yes, that's a negative point for most people; me included.

praveen. it may be a negative point but the alternative that I have seen in other plans involves construction of a corridor beyond the livng/ dinning room which not only eats away useable space but also restricts openness of the flat

@dinesh. couldn't understand ur suggestion wrt constr of a puja room/ store. please elaborate

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    praveen. it may be a negative point but the alternative that I have seen in other plans involves construction of a corridor beyond the livng/ dinning room which not only eats away useable space but also restricts openness of the flat

@dinesh. couldn't understand ur suggestion wrt constr of a puja room/ store. please elaborate

regards

The attached image should give an idea. Just an indicative idea of 2 potential shapes of the rooms. You can keep it open plan to retain the openness or have an access from outside or from the kids room. Whatever you guys like. This wont impact circulation/light/ventilation etc and the foyer / wait space is adequate even after addition of this additional room.

Cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    The attached image should give an idea. Just an indicative idea of 2 potential shapes of the rooms. You can keep it open plan to retain the openness or have an access from outside or from the kids room. Whatever you guys like. This wont impact circulation/light/ventilation etc and the foyer / wait space is adequate even after addition of this additional room.

Cheers

Toilet gate in front of main gate is really not very good thing. they could have made the entry from Balcony..that would be better.
    CommentQuote
  • There is a positive with SSH - Since it was in news that noida authority has not planned electricity for sector 7x, in absence of electricity, a bed can be put in the balcony to sleep in the hot summers.
    CommentQuote
  • One thing I must point out is that the furniture is not to scale. In reality beds etc will be more than 4 feet in length and dining tables will not be for midgets ;)
    CommentQuote
  • compared to 1575 in Helios i liked 1500 sft in Helios2. it is great improvement. living and dining areas seggregated neatly. i really liked the big balcony attached to living room. the floor plan is neat with adequate privacy of bed rooms and plenty of dead walls for interiors. i do not know if they will stick to this plan in final launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Toilet gate in front of main gate is really not very good thing. they could have made the entry from Balcony..that would be better.

Thats a powder room bro - in my opinion it is perfect here. You want your guests to go thru the balcony and into the loo ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    compared to 1575 in Helios i liked 1500 sft in Helios2. it is great improvement. living and dining areas seggregated neatly. i really liked the big balcony attached to living room. the floor plan is neat with adequate privacy of bed rooms and plenty of dead walls for interiors. i do not know if they will stick to this plan in final launch.

a foyer at the entry eould have beeb better.
    CommentQuote
    Thats a powder room bro - in my opinion it is perfect here. You want your guests to go thru the balcony and into the loo ;)

after LOO where will your so called guest go to wash hand?:bab (59): in Kitchen? in Bed room?

This loo is meant for servants it looks like... not for guests..

Guest should better use proper bathroom rather than servant waala toilet..
    CommentQuote