Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Antriksh / Sunshine same builder --real crooks read on

Antriksh & Sunshine is promoted by Harinder Yadav, Rakesh Yadav & Jyotirmoy Daw..all great crooks
    Antriksh is a hopeless builder, Antriksh Greens in Sec-50 NOida is in a big mess with no end completion date. was supposed to be completed in Sep 2009!!! He is not honoring the brochure or the amenties he was supposed to deliver..no pool, no gym, no 3-tier security, no garbage chute, poor workmanship, no water softening plant, no elevaors...all promises to the dust..
    Rakesh Yadav is a big liar / crook or both...do not book any projects with them.
    Do not say later on that you were not warned!!

Please spread the word around as the same WILL for sure happen in all other Antriksh & sunshine helios projects
    CommentQuote
  • Dear mattamy
    Without proof no one can believe on you and moreover there are Many news channel where u can expose these builder if u are not a liar and never done any cheating in your life with any person or group.

I have also visited the Antrikesh green and everything is Ok there every builder will do some delay.Nobody is honest in this world.

If you are true and honest please disclose ur true identity and number othwerise I think that u are also a real state idiot which are very rare to find and also a coward person.

Please do some meditation instead of balming anyone. You can put your extra effort in indian corruption done by congress Govt.

Please follow my advice and you will be happy in your life.

Don't cry and say all is well......

Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mattamy,

At how much rate you purchase and whats the current rate?

Originally Posted by mattamy
    Antriksh & Sunshine is promoted by Harinder Yadav, Rakesh Yadav & Jyotirmoy Daw..all great crooks
    Antriksh is a hopeless builder, Antriksh Greens in Sec-50 NOida is in a big mess with no end completion date. was supposed to be completed in Sep 2009!!! He is not honoring the brochure or the amenties he was supposed to deliver..no pool, no gym, no 3-tier security, no garbage chute, poor workmanship, no water softening plant, no elevaors...all promises to the dust..
    Rakesh Yadav is a big liar / crook or both...do not book any projects with them.
    Do not say later on that you were not warned!!

Please spread the word around as the same WILL for sure happen in all other Antriksh & sunshine helios projects
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I am thinking of having a meeting with Mr Daw for some queries. It would be great if we go in a group. Let us decide a date. My suggestion is next weekend. I have following points in mind. Please add your points and gather as many actual buyers as possible.

Agenda:

1. Attaching all relevant documents to the BBA. (floor plan, to the scale site plan, construction timeline, approval etc).
    2. confirmation about escalating penalty clause.
    3. Detailed explanation about possible changes in floor plan.
    4. Conformance to the apartment act 2010.
    5. Cancellation/resale clause.
    6. Ownership details.
    7. BBA states - "no change in super area unless builtup area changes". I want them to append the word 'proportionally' to it.

Please confirm your availability and fix a date ASAP so that I would fix the meeting with them. Would be great if you could PM me your contact number. (rest assured, I won't sell the data to telemarketers:bab (59):)
    CommentQuote
  • Sirji,

Dont panic..this is just the begining. Instead of advising me advise the builder to deliver..more is on the way..wait & watch

We have bought flats to live not to invest..

Give me your contact details & I will be more than happy to sit down with you anda take you thru the details.

Cheers.. Think positive
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mattamy,
    I always think positive and never spread this type of rumors without having any proof I appreciate those people who come forward and take the lead not like u who spread rumor and coward.

make you number public in this forum if u are not coward.

I purchase this flat for investment.

Do you know the meaning of positive A person whatever did in past doesn;t ensure that he will do in future also.

Nobody can take guarantee of any builder and no body can give them advise they will do whatever they want even the govt can't stop them.

Advise you to live in reality not in the rumors.Your failure in decision making doesn't ensure that other decision would be wrong.

So many people invest in very big stock in the market and make the loss but someone make profit to the same stock because they are intelligent and never reply on other decision.

COWARD mattamy please leave this forum and sit in your house.

Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • whats this going on buddy !!!!

do you want us to withdraw our bookings from Antriksh or Helios? even if we have directky spoken with Mr. Daw and he convinced and assured us that there is no involvement of Antriksh,,

yes Harinder and Vipin were involved in Antriksh but they are not Antriksh..they were just associate promoters..now they have launched a seperate project with no involvement of Antriksh.

Sirji,

Dont panic..this is just the begining. Instead of advising me advise the builder to deliver..more is on the way..wait & watch

Give me your contact details & I will be more than happy to sit down with you anda take you thru the details.

Cheers.. Think positive
    CommentQuote
  • This is one of the changed layout that we can increase the length of kids room by 1 feet to make space for sofa on entrance.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • this is 2nd one.........................if kitchen/ toilets can be displaced.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • meeting ke liye aao yar...
    CommentQuote
  • Good answer to such a bad worded response... cool man, and thanks for sharing important information with group.

Sirji,

Cheers.. Think positive
    CommentQuote
  • and entrance in kitchen will be from bedrooms....????

Mrindianoida;144216]this is 2nd one.........................if kitchen/ toilets can be displaced.
    CommentQuote
  • sabko sab kuch paka pakaya chahiye....anuj bhai..thodi common sense lagao bhai.....

I am not here to draw the kitchen again but for you...entrance from the drawing room and slabs would be with room wall.
    CommentQuote
  • Do not believe anything about Antriksh & sunshine Helios..very careful before investing / buying in any antriksh or sushine helios projects.

My advise go to Sector50 noida, Antriksh greens & see the state urself. Project delayed over 2.5 yrs, end complettion still not seen. Rakesh Yadav is cutting corners..not horining the brochure. Talk to someof the owners urself and see their plight..carefully read all the comments on the all the forums related to Antriksh

For info..Antriksh like a lizard is changing names.. see below

Colorful Estates Pvt. Ltd. (A subsidiary company of Antriksh Ideal Group)34/C-8,
    Sector - 8, Rohini,
    Delhi - 110084

Registered Office
    14/18, East Patel Nagar,
    New Delhi – 110 008
    CommentQuote
  • questions for Mattamy and bhagwan

Hi Mattamy and bhagwan,

I had read all your posts in all the threads, and come to know, you had a worst experience with AntrikshGroup (as per your posts); I want to know more about your concerns and issues. I have a couple of questions, please provide the answers if you will,

1) What was the expected/promised date for Antriksh Green (sec-50 Noida) possession (which also had mentioned in your BBA, agreement)?
    2) In your BBA (agreement) had any penalty clause (means after a specified date if builder is not able to hand over the possession, so they should be give penalty in terms of like 5 or 10 or 20 rs per square feet ) ?

3) If the answer of point 2 is yes, then have builder regularly gave penalty money as per BBA (builder buyer agreement / allotment letter)?

4) If builder is not gave penalty money and if it's mentioned in BBA, then have you tried to go some legal action against them (like consumer court or case)?

5) Have you ever try to find out the reason behind this delay in possession? If yes, can you please let all know what the reply of builder?

6) I personally not even visited the Antriksh green (sector - 50 ) but I read in some of your post like it was around 12 floor heighted building and there is no lift ; But how this can possible no lift in 12 floor building ?

7) Do you know the current inventory in Antriksh green (means it's fully sold out or how much percentage it's sold out)?
    8) As Antriksh group (Rakesh Yadav etc) has done wrong with all the buyers of Antriksh Greens (as per your posts), so have you know what other buyers think about? Or had any of them took any legal action against Antriksh group?

9) If you really true and Antriksh Group has done wrong with all the buyers of Antriksh Green project (as per your posts), so have anybody tried to broadcast this information on national news channels like (Aaj Tak; Delhi news etc etc.) or tried to take legal help?

10) in your BBA, is there any cancelation clause mentioned (means if buyers want to surrender/cancel their booking) , if yes so why don't you think to cancel your bookings and get your money back, I think even now you could get much better rate then which you purchase in the booking time (2-3 years ago). So you could make a good profit?

Please try to answer these doubts/questions; if you do not want to send here then you can mail me at - rajabhaiya78 at the rate gmal dot com). Apart from these if any more information you had please share.

Apart from this Antriksh has many other projects, like on sec-77 have "Antriksh forest" , on Noida exten. - have newly launched "golf link", on sec 78 - have "Golf view 1 & 2". So what I am trying to say if they try to do anything wrong - so you all must heard "Lord Krisnna says Jab Pap ka Ghada bharta hai to Papi ka Ant hota hai" :-)

If any more question come, I will post here for you.

--------------------------------------------

Apart from Anrtiksh, I had heard about Omaxe builder; Omaxe had delivered a very good project in Noida (omaxe forest) ; but I also come to know it has had a very bad reputation in Omaxe Grandwood (sec 93 B) and his sector - 50 project is also delayed 2 or 3 years, as his sector 50 building is as it is since 2 years (not sure just heard); I know this thread is not meant for this omaxe and all but if anybody want to comment on these lines, can be ?

--------------------------------------------

Sunshine Helios is not a big project as others, and 40 to 50 % sold out (as per my info); most of the buyers in this project is IT company guys (as per my info) even some of them are belong to the same company in which Mr Daw have MD , and they have booked in the time when this project was just on paper , in the month of March 2010; because of they all trust on their colleague (not 100% sure) ; If you see the work progress in most of the other projects in sector 78 (like mahagun, antriksh, sikka ) is considerable good. My all this words directed to say - hope sunshine will be a great project in sector 78, but time will show what's true or what's wrong.

Comments/correction/suggestion is always welcome

Regards, Ag
    CommentQuote