Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    a foyer at the entry eould have beeb better.

They should have made servant room with toilet in place of foray and toilet..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    after LOO where will your so called guest go to wash hand?:bab (59): in Kitchen? in Bed room?

This loo is meant for servants it looks like... not for guests..

Guest should better use proper bathroom rather than servant waala toilet..

Thats small bathroom and washbasin is inside ..... Yes, visitors can not bath there. :D
    CommentQuote
    after LOO where will your so called guest go to wash hand?:bab (59): in Kitchen? in Bed room?

This loo is meant for servants it looks like... not for guests..

Guest should better use proper bathroom rather than servant waala toilet..

I'll be surprised if it doesn't have a small basin. Can the folks who must have seen this in reality confirm? I'd guess, even a servant would wash his hands.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Dear Moderators,

There is repeated mudslinging going on on this thread, with baseless claims like above. We have asked the posters several times to prove their point by showing calculations, but they always avoid it by giving excuses. We can choose to ignore them, but they are openly calling us bad names. You guys are not taking any action against them. You have given a warning, but it does not say for whom it is meant. This useless ranting is preventing useful discussion that the buyers would like to have.

This post is an example of what moderator has warned about - posting off topic cribs.

To come to the topic, let me explain the calculation, although any person with even less than average intellect should be able to self calculate it.

Here is the sunshine link - Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment ::

A. Super Area = 1575
    B. Declared Carpet area = 1285
    C. Balcony Area = 261
    D. Wall Area = 100
    E. Actual Carpet Area = B-C-D = 924
    F. % Actual Carpet Area = E/A = 924/1575 = 58 % (this includes the cupboard area, which should not be included)

Now, People who do not want to accept the reality can keep posting offtopic nonsense.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Thats small bathroom and washbasin is inside ..... Yes, visitors can not bath there. :D

May I know the size of that toilet meant for guests?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    This post is an example of what moderator has warned about - posting off topic cribs.

To come to the topic, let me explain the calculation, although any person with even less than average intellect should be able to self calculate it.

Here is the sunshine link - Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment ::

A. Super Area = 1575
    B. Carpet area = 1285
    C. Balcony Area = 261
    D. Wall Area = 100
    F. % Actual Carpet Area = E/A = 924/1575 = 58 % (this includes the cupboard area, which should not be included)

Now, People who do not want to accept the reality can keep posting offtopic nonsense.

I'll leave it to others to comment as I have no real interest in SSH. But your calculation is incorrect. Carpet area already assumes wall area is excluded. Viz Carpet Area = Built Up Area - Wall Area

So the 100 of the Wall Area is additional
    CommentQuote
  • 4X4.7 is size of loo.. how come washbasin and loo both are accommodated?
    Dineshsays Sir awaiting your comments ;)
    CommentQuote

A. Super Area = 1575
    B. Carpet area = 1285
    C. Balcony Area = 261
    D. Wall Area = 100

this also applies to you Guru ji...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I'll leave it to others to comment as I have no real interest in SSH. But your calculation is incorrect. Carpet area already assumes wall area is excluded. Viz Carpet Area = Built Up Area - Wall Area

guys stop reacting to the illogical posts. eventually he will shut up....... just ignore him

regards
    CommentQuote

that is exactly the game, sunshine is playing. it is including wall area in its carpet area declaration, which is a dishonest practice.
    CommentQuote
    4X4.7 is size of loo.. how come washbasin and loo both are accommodated?
    Dineshsays Sir awaiting your comments ;)

Cookie Bro - let me explain. These days an American Style 'Powder Room' is in vogue. You can see this in a number of plans. The idea here is that you dont let the guests etc come into any of the Bedrooms which various family members get touchy about - both from a privacy standpoint and sharing loo with strangers along with family/friends

So the idea is to give a small washbasin and a small sized pot so the 'deed' can be done on the outside and bedroom privacy is not breached.

4'0 x 4'7" is small - no doubt - but can just barely accomodate a small pot and a small basin. I can almost guarantee both will be there. Think Shaitaan bro has also confirmed this.

Even in a ultra luxury apartment like Kasablanca - the powder room is very small - just 4'7" x 7' or so. Agreed it is bigger than this - but still very small.

Potentially this could also be used by a servant - but lack of bathing facilities implies it cannot be a dedicated servant loo - which has a small washbasin, a small WC and atleast a small bathing area.
    CommentQuote
    that is exactly the game, sunshine is playing. it is including wall area in its carpet area declaration, which is a dishonest practice.

Really? - thats quite wrong if they are. Thats the Built Up area not the Carpet area
    CommentQuote
    Cookie Bro - let me explain. These days an American Style 'Powder Room' is in vogue. You can see this in a number of plans. The idea here is that you dont let the guests etc come into any of the Bedrooms which various family members get touchy about - both from a privacy standpoint and sharing loo with strangers along with family/friends

So the idea is to give a small washbasin and a small sized pot so the 'deed' can be done on the outside and bedroom privacy is not breached.

4'0 x 4'7" is small - no doubt - but can just barely accomodate a small pot and a small basin. I can almost guarantee both will be there. Think Shaitaan bro has also confirmed this.

Even in a ultra luxury apartment like Kasablanca - the powder room is very small - just 4'7" x 7' or so. Agreed it is bigger than this - but still very small.

Potentially this could also be used by a servant - but lack of bathing facilities implies it cannot be a dedicated servant loo - which has a small washbasin, a small WC and atleast a small bathing area.

we are in Indian Sir

In Indian we always find such small size loo for servants ... even bigger..That's why I said entry should have been from balcony..

My main point was... having toilet at main entrance is not very good thing. we are making rangoli and lighting diyas at main door at the same place our guest and servants are making lound noise.:D of flush..aur kya:o
    CommentQuote

all that is fine, but the important point is that it is a pathetic choice of place to put a toilet (just in front of entry) for an apartment. even bad architects will find better location for a guest toilet.
    CommentQuote
    we are in Indian Sir

In Indian we always find such small size loo for servants ... even bigger..That's why I said entry should have been from balcony..

My main point was... having toilet at main entrance is not very good thing. we are making rangoli and lighting diyas at main door at the same place our guest and servants are making lound noise.:D of flush..aur kya:o

Its an option to the user. You can close it and use it as a store room.

Cookie bro, this is just an option .you can modify it according to your need.
    CommentQuote