Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    its an option to the user. You can close it and use it as a store room.

Cookie bro, this is just an option .you can modify it according to your need.

lol, what can be stored in a toilet :D ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    we are in Indian Sir

In Indian we always find such small size loo for servants ... even bigger..That's why I said entry should have been from balcony..

My main point was... having toilet at main entrance is not very good thing. we are making rangoli and lighting diyas at main door at the same place our guest and servants are making lound noise.:D of flush..aur kya:o

Haha - true, a generic plan can never please everyone. Something is important for someone. Though you can just check Kristal, Kasablanca, Lotus 300, UGCC - (just at the top of my mind) ALL have powder rooms very close to the main door, near the foyer. Its quite the norm these days.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Haha - true, a generic plan can never please everyone. Something is important for someone. Though you can just check Kristal, Kasablanca, Lotus 300, UGCC - (just at the top of my mind) ALL have powder rooms very close to the main door, near the foyer. Its quite the norm these days.

Tha is servant room cum toilet,,, and I know that..and in many cases they provide separate entry from outside...

I have seen UGCC,,

but here there is direct toilet entry at the entrance. not servant room entry..That's the difference..
    CommentQuote
    Tha is servant room cum toilet,,, and I know that..and in many cases they provide separate entry from outside...

I have seen UGCC,,

but here there is direct toilet entry at the entrance. not servant room entry..That's the difference..

Arre nahin baba - there is servant toilet which has a separate entry from outside like you say AND a dedicated powder room - just a loo with basin near the entry. Just google the plans you will know what I am talking about
    CommentQuote
    Arre nahin baba - there is servant toilet which has a separate entry from outside like you say AND a dedicated powder room - just a loo with basin near the entry. Just google the plans you will know what I am talking about

are these powder room are meant for guests? let me google and see
    They have common proper washroom for guest as well at the same time
    CommentQuote
    are these powder room are meant for guests? let me google and see
    They have common proper washroom for guest as well at the same time

Cookie ji , this is what dinesh sir is pointing.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=21251
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Cookie ji , this is what dinesh sir is pointing.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=21251

Thanks for sharing...
    yes it has too..
    CommentQuote
  • I am little surprised to see that people are scrutinizing this house more that they would do with their prospective life partners. After all, it is just a house; one doesn't have to "marry" it. As long as you like the place and construction quality is good, I don't see any problem. Living in India, we make lot more significant compromises than just the "imperfect balcony size"!

Looking at the neighboring sectors, the 7x area is likely to appraise nicely; you can sell the house down the road, make some money, and build your "Taaj Mahal" somewhere else as per your specs,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak
    I am little surprised to see that people are scrutinizing this house more that they would do with their prospective life partners. After all, it is just a house; one doesn't have to "marry" it. As long as you like the place and construction quality is good, I don't see any problem. Living in India, we make lot more significant compromises than just the "imperfect balcony size"!

Looking at the neighboring sectors, the 7x area is likely to appraise nicely; you can sell the house down the road, make some money, and build your "Taaj Mahal" somewhere else as per your specs,

place is pathetic, construction quality is unknown, specs are bad, builder is making dishonest claims & buyer is being overcharged/looted. this is the whole point.
    CommentQuote
  • Since, Jan end is the date before which we have to decide on the below items :

1. Modular kitchen
    2. Wall painting
    3. Bathroom fitting
    4. Internal doors and locks

Anybody going for this ? Did anybody get the chance to talk to builder on this. How much is the refund for Items 2,3,4. ???
    CommentQuote
  • Today I confirmed from SSH staff regarding Lease Transfer of Helios2 and they confirmed it yes it has been done 2 days back. They asked me to come and verify but I was not able to visit..Anyone has any updates / been to site and checked papers ??
    CommentQuote
    Since, Jan end is the date before which we have to decide on the below items :
    For each item below: How much saving/refund & How much would it cost to do on our own
    1. Modular kitchen ..... ......
    2. Wall painting ..... ......
    3. Bathroom fitting ..... ......
    4. Internal doors and locks ..... .....

Anybody going for this ? Did anybody get the chance to talk to builder on this. How much is the refund for Items 2,3,4. ???

Good question (which we don't discuss these days :)).

Personally, I would need above two pieces of information to make a decision. Could someone make an educated guess and take a stab at it? Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • I had a word with ssh team on the quantum of refund for items outer than modular kitchen. They said the refund amount will be communicated in next newsletter. I guess the deadline of jan end is just for kitchen.
    CommentQuote
    Really? - thats quite wrong if they are. Thats the Built Up area not the Carpet area

No, they are not. See the floor plan. The length of the living+dining = 23.4. The length of master bed + kids bed = 12 + 11 = 23. This is 4 inches less than the length of living room, which is equal to the assumed thickness of internal wall separating the two bed rooms. Similar thing can be observed for all internal walls (assuming that one is willing to accept ;) ).

CommentQuote
  • btw after so many weeks, seeing healthy and useful discussion on this thread..counter attack with proof are really good..keep it healthy discussion..
    CommentQuote