Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    did it ever occur to you that there could be more than one road around a project. nobody is talking about sector road. road between nallah and sunshine is being talked about here. But shameless people keep talking something else to defend builders. So, i know is more illogical defense on the way from you. Only idiots go into documents in India to know the width of road. Even if you visit sunshine, you will never say that it is a narrow road. Probably you will say, it is 12.1 feet and so sunshine is great.

???

CommentQuote
  • We are Lost in this thread and doing unnecessary discussion. Let "TheGuru" understand the way he does. It does n't matter, and should not matter to us.

And "TheGuru", write your point and don't try to defame any member.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BiWild
    ???

Oh...even the google has learnt the trick of fooling investors and has become advocate of sunshine..... :) :) :)
    Guru all this is being done on behest of sunshine, hope you are sane enough not to get carried away by what google or other websites might say and continue with your logic which only you think is foolproof. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by propseeker
    Oh...even the google has learnt the trick of fooling investors and has become advocate of sunshine..... :) :) :)
    Guru all this is being done on behest of sunshine, hope you are sane enough not to get carried away by what google or other websites might say and continue with your logic which only you think is foolproof. :bab (59):

So, following this logic, '"someone" might say that Google is invested in SSH too, and is involved in this conspiracy. :)
    CommentQuote
  • TheGuru Says:

Anyone can see that you have done a photoshop job on the screenshot to fool others. You and Fatichar are desperately trying to defend the worst project in Noida using stupid proofs, with no success. Learn from me. I am successfully maligning Helios from one month, using no proof at all! Anna and Arvind Kejriwal are fooling people in the name of Jan Lokpal. What results have they got? When Sunshine is openly looting people, only a messiah named TheGuru is writing posts on IREF at midnight to save people (during day, I have to sell other projects whose hype has got overshadowed due to Helios). People in India abuse Kalmadi, Raja, Jindal etc for corruption. I say first put Fatichar, BiWild, Shaitaan, Sids et al behind bars, without internet connection!

Originally Posted by BiWild
    ???

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    We are Lost in this thread and doing unnecessary discussion. Let "TheGuru" understand the way he does. It does n't matter, and should not matter to us.

And "TheGuru", write your point and don't try to defame any member.

guys

I told u earlier too, please ignore idiots and their illogical verbatim.
    lets focus on

- whether painting , sanitary fittings, internal doors etc should be done through builder or by ourselves

- club facilities that we should insist upon

- establishment of a water softening plant

- marking of dedicated parking spaces for owners and visitors

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Huh!!!!

The narrowest possible road in residential areas is now 9m.

is this a joke? are you talking about noida that is UP in India:)? Hilarious !!

what next? minimum wage in noida is INR 50 Lakhs per annum? do you live on earth?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BiWild
    ???

you will have to do legwork, go and see the road being talked about.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    TheGuru Says:

Anyone can see that you have done a photoshop job on the screenshot to fool others. You and Fatichar are desperately trying to defend the worst project in Noida using stupid proofs, with no success. Learn from me. I am successfully maligning Helios from one month, using no proof at all! Anna and Arvind Kejriwal are fooling people in the name of Jan Lokpal. What results have they got? When Sunshine is openly looting people, only a messiah named TheGuru is writing posts on IREF at midnight to save people (during day, I have to sell other projects whose hype has got overshadowed due to Helios). People in India abuse Kalmadi, Raja, Jindal etc for corruption. I say first put Fatichar, BiWild, Shaitaan, Sids et al behind bars, without internet connection!

again non-sensical offtopic posting.

here is something related to the topic of this thread, since you were talking about noida master plan -

there are no planned institutional areas around 7x, hence no schools/hospitals, etc near and around sunshine
    CommentQuote
  • You mean no hospital in 7xx?
    CommentQuote
    again non-sensical offtopic posting.

here is something related to the topic of this thread, since you were talking about noida master plan -

there are no planned institutional areas around 7x, hence no schools/hospitals, etc near and around sunshine

I think more n enough has been discussed on logical n illogical points. Simple fact is each buyer need to do their own due diligence. As far as sunshine is concerned, most project have their own shortcoming. U can not go by builder claim of floor space etc. pls go n Chk by yourself. I think all of u have put ur point forward for pro n cons of this project. My request from all is to leave it here, n add comment if that can help prospective or current buyers. Lets not use a public forum to target each other. I used to regularly track developments here but for past one week discussion have made me feel to stop tracking this forum n am sure lot of user will share the same sentiment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh0202
    You mean no hospital in 7xx?

yes, as per current noida master plan
    CommentQuote
    yes

Yes it is true.. no hospital .... somepeople needs agra hospital .... samaz gaye naa :D
    CommentQuote
    is this a joke? do u live in noida that is UP in India:)?

kosmos bekar ,helios bekar ,3c bekar
    guru aap rating dal do project ke best 5 sab log bech kar usi mein le lenge

I know the names before guru speak
    1. supertech x1

2. supertech x2

3. supertech x3

4. supertech x4

5. supertech x5

best in the world supertech ka moon wala project , jo moon par naya launch kiya only broker The guru will sell that

bhai aankhe kholo guru ji

helios abhi unfinished hi itna accha dikh rah ahai bad mein dekhoge to kya karoge
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    kosmos bekar ,helios bekar ,3c bekar
    guru aap rating dal do project ke best 5 sab log bech kar usi mein le lenge

I know the names before guru speak
    1. supertech x1

2. supertech x2

3. supertech x3

4. supertech x4

5. supertech x5

best in the world supertech ka moon wala project , jo moon par naya launch kiya only broker The guru will sell that

bhai aankhe kholo guru ji

helios abhi unfinished hi itna accha dikh rah ahai bad mein dekhoge to kya karoge

supertech is one of the worst builders
    CommentQuote