Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Supertech 34 pavillion is a good project and also at a good location in noida ... the resale value is also good when it was launched ... it is close to metro station as well ...

it is not surprising that a sunshine helios lover has this opinion about spertech 34 pavilion. the benchmark is the lowest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bourne
    Guru says :
    You have to go fortis on foot..Ab bolo kitne pass hai :bab (59):

i knew about the fortis response. the road from sai mandir to fortis is already one of the slowest in terms of traffic movement. with high density 7x/11x coming up, it is highly probable in future that -

2/4 wheeler time from helios to fortis = flight time from delhi to mumbai. However, it is not only about good hospitals, no institutional areas in 7x means, no good schools, no govt offices, etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    i knew about the fortis response. the road from sai mandir to fortis is already one of the slowest in terms of traffic movement. with high density 7x/11x coming up, it is highly probable in future that -

2/4 wheeler time from helios to fortis = flight time from delhi to mumbai. However, it is not only about good hospitals, no institutional areas in 7x means, no good schools, no govt offices, etc

Thanks for enlighten us Guru Ji.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bourne
    Thanks for enlighten us Guru Ji.

extremely good. SO APPROPRIATE.......... BHAI KAHAN SE DHOONH KE LAYE.......
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=21567
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=21567

None of these apply to TheGuru.

1. He wakes up really early, at 12 AM, to write on this thread.

2. He keeps detailed account of people writing sensible posts, so that he can oppose them.

3. He is saving innocent buyers from crooks like us!

4. He agrees with those who agree with him.

5. He believes his own posts (and any other illogical posts as well).

6. He always lies with a purpose.

7. He timely responds to criticize logical posts.

8. He doesn't advise where to buy, even after being asked.

9. He has no experience of happiness to remember.

10. He is striving hard to enlighten and save others.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    None of these apply to TheGuru.

1. He wakes up really early, at 12 AM, to write on this thread.

2. He keeps detailed account of people writing sensible posts, so that he can oppose them.

3. He is saving innocent buyers from crooks like us!

4. He agrees with those who agree with him.

5. He believes his own posts (and any other illogical posts as well).

6. He always lies with a purpose.

7. He timely responds to criticize logical posts.

8. He doesn't advise where to buy, even after being asked.

9. He has no experience of happiness to remember.

10. He is striving hard to enlighten and save others.

you can open another thread to discuss me. the point relevant to the topic of this thread is this - Since SSH has semicircular shapes in the facade, dishonest brokers and locked buyers are promoting it as a TAJMAHAL. The yamuna part of Tajmahal is fulfilled by the NALLAH.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    guys

I told u earlier too, please ignore idiots and their illogical verbatim.
    lets focus on

- whether painting , sanitary fittings, internal doors etc should be done through builder or by ourselves

- club facilities that we should insist upon

- establishment of a water softening plant

- marking of dedicated parking spaces for owners and visitors

regards

Back To Topic ....
    CommentQuote
  • Water softening plant is of Immense importance and must to have. Quality of water is really not so good in and around Noida. I was expecting water softening as part of facilities provided by builder. Even the website suggests so. Is he not providing one?

Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Back To Topic ....
    CommentQuote
  • You really sound like a child. Grow up! We have heard you and all your observations many times . So please stop now.

Originally Posted by TheGuru
    you can open another thread to discuss me. the point relevant to the topic of this thread is this - Since SSH has semicircular shapes in the facade, dishonest brokers and locked buyers are promoting it as a TAJMAHAL. The yamuna part of Tajmahal is fulfilled by the NALLAH.
    CommentQuote
  • wat r d rates in resale?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manishsing
    wat r d rates in resale?

Talk to builder aur hamey bhi bataa denaa ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida_guy
    Water softening plant is of Immense importance and must to have. Quality of water is really not so good in and around Noida. I was expecting water softening as part of facilities provided by builder. Even the website suggests so. Is he not providing one?

Yes, water softening plant is there and they are also providing RO system in kitchen.
    CommentQuote
  • Initially, we should ask them to provide "Convenience store and Garden Cafe". I think this will be important for them who want to move early after possession.
    CommentQuote
  • DING DONG....News Letter Please ...;)

Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Initially, we should ask them to provide "Convenience store and Garden Cafe". I think this will be important for them who want to move early after possession.
    CommentQuote