Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Hi...I want to know the builders in noida who are really good..n also want to knw abt the option ready to move..can some body help me in this plsssss

Comment

M really very confused abt this..which builder is really good n where to invest money

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
        But not the whole EWay! Plz specify the area. Warna koi Jaypee Aman le lega, aur aapko gaali maarega!
        i had only invested till Omaxe GW...but looking at the investor appetite, now am planning to make an investment in sec 143..am starting a thread relating to this.

Comment

dear all

new project by SI/ SB/? being launched b4 diwali
          location 143
          likely rate 3500/- soft launch
          2 bhks will b there

nothing else known

regards
          sids

Comment

Originally posted by mspp26 View Post
            It is tower D, 2450 size. I am planning to buy it for my own use.
            it's a good buy. go 4 it

regards
            sids

Comment

Originally posted by Pallavi P View Post
              M really very confused abt this..which builder is really good n where to invest money
              dear

u seemed confused or ur Qs r confusing me, at least.

what do u want? in one post u r seeking RTM in other post u looking for investment suggestions. is ur reqmt of RTM 4 investment purpose or 4 end use or r useeking suggestions for two different remqts i.e one 4 end use and other 4 investment. confused? so am i !!

please spell out ur reqmts clearly and list out the spade wk done by u till now

AIM IS TO HELP U WITH GOOD INPUTS

regards

sids

Comment

Originally posted by mspp26 View Post
                It is tower D, 2450 size. I am planning to buy it for my own use.
                Is 4600 all inclusive or is it exclusive of Lease Rent & IFMS? And which floor it is? If it is all inclusive then its a very good deal. If 4740 is the all inclusive price then its a fair price. Do consider 2050 size apartment. Isn't it big enough?

Comment

it is 4600 + 100 (lease rent) + 40 IFMS. I am considering it since 2450 Flats are 3 side open. and 2050 size flats are 2 side open. else the floor choice is available in 2540 area. I am not getting that choice in 2050 or 2850. It is big but extra rooms can be used for many purposes like personnal gym or games room like you can put TT table there or use it for magitation purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                    Edupreneur,

as you have two floors, only the upper one should suffer from heat. So you can change use pattern in summers to mostly use the lower floor.
                    Yes that could and would happen, but be careful of making any naive assumptions here. Based on my experience and situation, which is not too diff from the OP, TV (wali) gets the preferred floor/spot in the house.

Looks like this house is all set to have two large-screen TVs.

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
                      i do not know if it suits ur budget...... It can help reducing the vertical heat ( through roof) and also cut down on ur energy bills.

c if u have got roof rights. U may try getting the roof covered with solar panels. This not only reflects the solar radiations but also helps in conserving ur elec bills. It is a costly affair but quite practical

regards
                      sids
                      The solar energy option is attractive. Very attractive. I have to find out about roof rights. Any idea what the start up cost would be to put up the infrastructure - ideally a set up that will run an AC, fridge and a couple of lights and fans. Even if that costs a pretty package to establish, I DO like the possibility of having something that is self sufficient and has longevity.

As far as your concern about opening the door, we've got that sorted - the live in domestic does all the door opening etc. :-)

The PH becomes attractive with solar power possibilities ... cool! Literally and metaphorically. Do share your knowledge on that Sid.

Best, ED

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X