Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    DING DONG....News Letter Please ...;)

tintinnabulate .... News Letter with internal Flat Pictures Please ..... :)
    CommentQuote
  • I was going thru the agreement-for-sale entered between us and the builder for my flat, and realised that the basic details (like tiles and windows) are mentioned alongwith possible brands. But I failed to find any detail of RO unit in kitchen and Modular Kitchen description (what will be provided and what won't). One of the recent posts said that RO water unit would be provided in the flat, earlier somebody mentioned that modular kitchen (except for chimney) will also be provided. Whats is the basis of this kind of information?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Read Features and Specifications :

Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment ::

I am disappointed with only 2 lifts per tower.

Rest all are ok.

Lb, LP,Lz all are having three lift.
    Either tower is14 floors or 25 floors with , 4,6,8 flat per floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    extremely good. SO APPROPRIATE.......... BHAI KAHAN SE DHOONH KE LAYE.......

Originally Posted by Rebele003
    I am disappointed with only 2 lifts per tower.

Rest all are ok.

Lb, LP,Lz all are having three lift.
    Either tower is14 floors or 25 floors with , 4,6,8 flat per floors.

There are two flats per floor for four out of six towers. Two lifts for two flats is pretty comfortable in my view
    CommentQuote
  • Actually it is three (not four) out of six towers.

Originally Posted by aem135
    There are two flats per floor for four out of six towers. Two lifts for two flats is pretty comfortable in my view
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachinsh
    Actually it is three (not four) out of six towers.

That's means 50%..
    Ant two lifts ... Too low with 25 floor building...
    CommentQuote
  • I think one lift per 50 flats is considered acceptable.
    In this case it is 4*22 (excluding GF) / 2 = 44.

So this is not too bad, but for a project like SH this should have been better.

Originally Posted by Rebele003
    That's means 50%..
    Ant two lifts ... Too low with 25 floor building...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachinsh
    I think one lift per 50 flats is considered acceptable.
    In this case it is 4*22 (excluding GF) / 2 = 44.

So this is not too bad, but for a project like SH this should have been better.

ratio of 44 is ok for an exclusively 1 bhk society, but extremely pathetic for 3 bhk+ society
    CommentQuote
  • Gyan batneee ke liye shukriya. Par yahen sab gyanee hai.

I have seen 1 High speed lift catering to 70 Condominiums in States. I think in Sunshine we have high speed lift that is catering to 44 flats. This is Ok I guess

Originally Posted by TheGuru
    ratio of 44 is ok for an exclusively 1 bhk society, but extremely pathetic for 3 bhk+ society
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyagi_ab
    Gyan batneee ke liye shukriya. Par yahen sab gyanee hai.

I have seen 1 High speed lift catering to 70 Condominiums in States. I think in Sunshine we have high speed lift that is catering to 44 flats. This is Ok I guess

thank you for telling everyone that you have been to states. there are some original people here. original people dont need blindfolded, parochial & idiotic views from people who believe everything that is in US must be better than everything in india.

Bottomline - 44 is a poor number in comparison to other 3bhk+ projects in noida
    CommentQuote
  • Phir Gyan.. you have no clue what you are talking about. When people try to give you facts.. you ridicule them. I was giving you a comparison of high speed lifts facts and it should be same anywhere on this planet. You are mis- guiding original people here.

Where in my message you found I was bragging about US in comparison to India? And Its none of your business where I have been or not..you have no Idea.. you are depicting the mind set you have

Yes it would have been good if there was 3 lifts.. but 2 is going to be just fine as well for 44 flats.

Take a chill pill and move..will ya

Originally Posted by TheGuru
    thank you for telling everyone that you have been to states. there are some original people here. original people dont need blindfolded, parochial & idiotic views from people who believe everything that is in US must be better than everything in india.

CommentQuote
  • everytime I open Noida section, SSH discussions are on page 1. BTW, in thread there is no constructive discussion happening at all.
    its like kids playground and people throwing potshots on someone all the time. grow up guys.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    everytime I open Noida section, SSH discussions are on page 1. BTW, in thread there is no constructive discussion happening at all.
    its like kids playground and people throwing potshots on someone all the time. grow up guys.

ye guru ji ka jado hai. aap ke baar guru ji se panga le ke to dekho, apne aap pata chal jayga or aap bhi kid ban jaoge
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru

hahaha ... which number is rich ???:D
    CommentQuote