Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This is from the old News Letter :

Lifts:
    After a lot of research, we have finalized the lifts for the Project from Thyssen Krupp (their lifts can be found in the IGI T3). The lifts
    have been chosen to be high speed (2 meters per second) to reduce travel and waiting time. They have established a service center in
    Noida to cater to Noida region and has accepted stringent service level agreement.

CommentQuote
  • Guru ji ap congress main hai?

Originally Posted by TheGuru
    thank you for telling everyone that you have been to states. there are some original people here. original people dont need blindfolded, parochial & idiotic views from people who believe everything that is in US must be better than everything in india.

Bottomline - 44 is a poor number in comparison to other 3bhk+ projects in noida
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bourne
    Guru ji ap congress main hai?

No, he is independent. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    No, he is independent. :D

here is an independent point of view -

it is a requirement of noida authority that an engineer certifies the structural strength of multi storey building as per regulations. SSH pays an IIT professor to do this & he does it on his letter head. then SSH GLORIFIES IT AS A CERTIFICATION FROM IIT. isn't it actually a mandatory assessment performed by a IIT professor (who would have been paid for his services)? This is marketed as IIT certification. Isn't the truth like this - IIT as an institution has not certified, only a professor was paid to perform mandatory assessment. Should it be seen as dishonest promotion?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru

it is a requirement of noida authority that an engineer certifies the structural strength of multi storey building as per regulations. SSH pays an IIT professor to do this & he does it on his letter head. then SSH GLORIFIES IT AS A CERTIFICATION FROM IIT. isn't it actually a mandatory assessment performed by a IIT professor (who would have been paid for his services)? This is marketed as IIT certification. Isn't the truth like this - IIT as an institution has not certified, only a professor was paid to perform mandatory assessment. Should it be seen as dishonest promotion?

Guru ji do you know what r you saying ? Certification from IIT is a big thing and not a single builder in noida did that. I think you r unknown of IIT reputation.

Khan tak parey ho :D. Did you appear for the IIT exams after 10+2.
    CommentQuote
    Guru ji do you know what r you saying ? Certification from IIT is a big thing and not a single builder in noida did that. I think you r unknown of IIT reputation.

Khan tak parey ho :D. Did you appear for the IIT exams after 10+2.

it is not surprising that you have not understood the post.
    CommentQuote
    it is not surprising that you have not understood what is posted.

First time u r right ... its friday and i am drunk ... so for me it does not matter what u r writing .....?

I personnal question if u don't mind.

Do u drink ???
    CommentQuote
    First time u r right ... its friday and i am drunk ... so for me it does not matter what u r writing .....?

I personnal question if u don't mind.

Do u drink ???

it is a drunk person's question, does not deserve an answer.
    CommentQuote
  • Have you ever seen any IIT certificate(Not degree) ? How does a professor provide a certification of projects/research? Is that not an IIT certificate? Sach bolna tum Digvijay Singh ya Manish Tiwari ke Guru ho kya ?

Originally Posted by TheGuru

CommentQuote
    it is a drunk person's question, does not deserve an answer.

You are defaming IIT prof. Whenever you write something please check your post again. IIT certification justify that there is no problem in helios.

You know when some good institute or design company; does designing; what parameters to be considered.

If the structure is in Earth Quake Zone 4 ( which is noida ). it is always designed for zone 5 or 6, because they consider that builder is corrupt and always try to save money.

So, even if he try to save something, put less saria during implementation ; designing from good company always prove correct.

I know it. Don't ask me how. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone knows the size of swimming pool?
    CommentQuote
  • Did any one notice as project nears completion, newsletter r getting delayed. No jan letter till now. Only 5 month left to deliver n given current state , delays r inevitable. Question is how long will be delay?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jirohit
    Did any one notice as project nears completion, newsletter r getting delayed. No jan letter till now. Only 5 month left to deliver n given current state , delays r inevitable. Question is how long will be delay?

Unfortunately, Helios newsletter has always been delayed :(

I would be happy if they delay the project and deliver in mid 14. Don't have money for registry now :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar

I would be happy if they delay the project and deliver in mid 14. Don't have money for registry now :D

bhai, shubh shubh bolo ... i am planning to shift by diwali, if possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Sunshine Helios - Sector 78 - NOIDA

Originally Posted by fatichar

Cant share the source so take it or leave it but this is one that you should hold till AFTER registry incase you are not an end user.

The expectations of this well informed person is this will give a lot better returns 2-3 years from now.

Rationale wasnt forthcoming so take this with a pinch of salt.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote