Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    bhai, shubh shubh bolo ... i am planning to shift by diwali, if possible.

    You surely would. My hopes (of delay) won't change the reality :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Cant share the source so take it or leave it but this is one that you should hold till AFTER registry incase you are not an end user.

    The expectations of this well informed person is this will give a lot better returns 2-3 years from now.

    Rationale wasnt forthcoming so take this with a pinch of salt.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

    Yeah, but, one can't produce money :(
    Also, managing a property 1000 km far can be a pain.

    To those who can, I have spotted an excellent villa society in Pune, asking price in ads 1.25 crores (resale, the society is already inhabited). The rates for MIG flats in that area are 5k psf. If the society is placed is a comparable area in Noida, the villa would cost 4 cr. Just 1 stat makes it clear: Density is 6.2 per acre

    If I could manage, I would sell whatever I have and buy this. Kisi ko interest ho to batao.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Yeah, but, one can't produce money :(
    Also, managing a property 1000 km far can be a pain.

    To those who can, I have spotted an excellent villa society in Pune, asking price in ads 1.25 crores (resale, the society is already inhabited). The rates for MIG flats in that area are 5k psf. If the society is placed is a comparable area in Noida, the villa would cost 4 cr. Just 1 stat makes it clear: Density is 6.2 per acre

    If I could manage, I would sell whatever I have and buy this. Kisi ko interest ho to batao.


    Pravin,

    I have been interested in Pune for a while.

    What area is this? What makes us think that 1.25cr is a good deal? Prices generally don't appreciate that fast in an already established location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak
    Pravin,

    I have been interested in Pune for a while.

    What area is this? What makes us think that 1.25cr is a good deal? Prices generally don't appreciate that fast in an already established location.

    I think the details I shared clearly tell that 1.25 cr, if true, is not just a good deal, but a steal. If you have the budget, I will share the details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    You surely would. My hopes (of delay) won't change the reality :)


    brokers call even future speculation as reality. forget this diwali, SSH will not be delivered by even next diwali.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    You are defaming IIT prof. Whenever you write something please check your post again. IIT certification justify that there is no problem in helios.

    You know when some good institute or design company; does designing; what parameters to be considered.

    If the structure is in Earth Quake Zone 4 ( which is noida ). it is always designed for zone 5 or 6, because they consider that builder is corrupt and always try to save money.

    So, even if he try to save something, put less saria during implementation ; designing from good company always prove correct.

    I know it. Don't ask me how. :D


    I am not defaming prof. everyone has right to charge fees for her/his work. I am defaming the system, which allows regulatory certification to be performed on a commercial basis.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    brokers call even future speculation as reality. forget this diwali, SSH will not be delivered by even next diwali.

    I am not sure about next Diwali, but certainly SSH will not be delivered this year.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jirohit
    Did any one notice as project nears completion, newsletter r getting delayed. No jan letter till now. Only 5 month left to deliver n given current state , delays r inevitable. Question is how long will be delay?



    don't wait for newsletters that are nothing but marketing brochures
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    brokers call even future speculation as reality. forget this diwali, SSH will not be delivered by even next diwali.

    For TheGuru:
    Tumhare mooh me ghee shakkar! I would be happy with delay.

    For Others:
    Agar diwali se pahle deliver ho gaya na, tu we all know ki patakhe kahan rakh ke jalane hai ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I am not sure about next Diwali, but certainly SSH will not be delivered this year.


    Guruji is always right , what about holi??

    guruji holi kab hai ??? kya holi ko gabbar aayegaa ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Guruji is always right , what about holi??

    guruji holi kab hai ??? kya holi ko gabbar aayegaa ???

    March2013 waali holi? ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    March2013 waali holi? ;)


    bhai ye holi toe sirf aapke naam hai ... nothing else is important ... enjoy this holi ....:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    For TheGuru:
    Tumhare mooh me ghee shakkar! I would be happy with delay.

    For Others:
    Agar diwali se pahle deliver ho gaya na, tu we all know ki patakhe kahan rakh ke jalane hai ;)

    kaun si Diwali 2014 ya 2015? ;)

    Hum toh her Diwali pe patakhe chodte hai :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    kaun si diwali 2014 ya 2015? ;)

    hum toh her diwali pe patakhe chodte hai :d

    2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    2013.

    Let"s see... how you play crackers..:)
    CommentQuote