Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Let"s see... how you play crackers..:)

Same as previous years. Just one possesion cann't change mindset. :D

Live Life Kingsize. :D
    CommentQuote
  • (afzal) guru has been hanged..... Pun intended.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about newsletter, coming for January or clubbed with Jan and Feb ???
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Fatichar,

How much money approx. is required for registry of 1575 sq ft flat.

Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Unfortunately, Helios newsletter has always been delayed :(

I would be happy if they delay the project and deliver in mid 14. Don't have money for registry now :D
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,

Where should i look for resale units here??
    99 acre and magic bricks not too helpful.

I am looking for 2050sqft unit up to 12 th floor .
    Which tower out of B,C and E should be preferred ??
    Can i expect anything in 5200 AI ??
    Is it possible for that people can start living by end of this year ?? My friends with units here, say so but is it really possible given the amount of construction all around ??

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • In my personal opinion Best is E2 ( if you like natural sun light) followed by C1/B2. All three have sufficient open spaces in front of them

I would say the entire 78 Sector will be good to live by end of 2014 ( from quality of air point of view), when majority of the construction work will be completed and dust settles down.

If you move by end of Year (That is my Plan as well :) ) you have to deal with the dust. All other issues (if any and there would be as the area is developing and not developed fully) are actually non-issue to me personally.

Originally Posted by sequence
    Hi guys,

Where should i look for resale units here??
    99 acre and magic bricks not too helpful.

I am looking for 2050sqft unit up to 12 th floor .
    Which tower out of B,C and E should be preferred ??
    Can i expect anything in 5200 AI ??
    Is it possible for that people can start living by end of this year ?? My friends with units here, say so but is it really possible given the amount of construction all around ??

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Does Sunshine customer care respond to queries on email. I have sent a query related to possession in June 2013 and have not heard back from them for last 5 days now after 2 reminders, second reminder was also CC'ed to info at sunshinehelios.

Do you have anything to share latest from SSH if you have heard.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyagi_ab
    Does Sunshine customer care respond to queries on email. I have sent a query related to possession in June 2013 and have not heard back from them for last 5 days now after 2 reminders, second reminder was also CC'ed to info at sunshinehelios.

ask mr.fatichar, his mails to SSH are responded by the promoter.

BTW, brokers should focus on selling rather than asking sunshine about possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Guru you fool, I asked the folks who have a booking in this project. Do you have a booking? If not then stop responding to my posts.

Broker?? are you kidding me.. broker ko sab broker hi nazar aate hai... I told you before to shut up.. but tumhe galli khane ki adat si ho gayi hai..

Originally Posted by TheGuru
    ask mr.fatichar, his mails to SSH are responded by the promoter.

BTW, brokers should focus on selling rather than asking sunshine about possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Pravin and friends..

I did create a face book page for us investors.. but no body have joined.. it has now become too difficult to discuss anything here on this thread, because of guru.

Any suggestion how do we move forward with this..
    CommentQuote
  • Guyz,
    Did anybody received demand for External Plaster completion?

-thanks.
    CommentQuote
    Does Sunshine customer care respond to queries on email. I have sent a query related to possession in June 2013 and have not heard back from them for last 5 days now after 2 reminders, second reminder was also CC'ed to info at sunshinehelios.

I had in past sent queries on Sunshine Care sunshinehelios.com> and got reply within few days. You can try the same if not already done. sunshinehelios.com> and got reply within few days. You can try the same if not already done.
    CommentQuote

I have asked the same question couple of times as well, but no answer. Although, I now feel that the answer is pretty obvious.

It is not that they never respond, it is a hard one to reply. They can't tell us the truth, and lie won't fly for very long either.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, same answer. No fixed date.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your answers...

Ya looks like its a hard question to respond to..Someone on Sunshine helios FB group confirmed me that he visited the site last weekend and the management said they are looking to send out possession letter in June 2013..they would still continue working on the external landscape after the possession for 2 more months and during this time people would get the wood work done in their condominiums.

To me this looks like a great plan from SSH, but I would hope they should not cut corners just to save on penalty as they have marketed from Day 1.
    Looks like hum sab logo ki Diwali 2013.. SSH mein he hoge.

I am not in India, so please get as much information as possible from SSH management and join the FB page and start updating there....
    Here is the link once again for our Sunshine Helios FB Group, we need more participation there for meaning full discussion

www dot facebook dot com/groups/340997732663704/

Cheers
    CommentQuote