Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by deltaa View Post
    yeh to COAL India type ki company ke IPO ki tarah ho raha hai ...
    paise laga do bas ...
    koi jabardasti nahin? mat lagao. kisne bola? baad mein ek thread
    " missed the bus" mein apne comments post kar dena.
    regards
    sids

Comment

Any idea, how much booking amount is required for booking smaller unit in ats?

Comment

I think good project in Noida Extension like Gaur..also can fetch good returns..if compared with 143 sector isn't it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
          I think good project in Noida Extension like Gaur..also can fetch good returns..if compared with 143 sector isn't it ?
          dear akash

i tend to disagree with ur opinion.

firstly the centre of gravity of this region as of now will remain astride NEW. even when the GN rr opens up, it will remain a subsidary axis and not the main aixs.

secondly, the area astride NEW will see faster development and habitation due to the NO of commercials / hotels planned along NEW.

thrirdly i would rate Gaur as a just below average builder. i would put my money on ATS in 143 or even SSH for that matter rather than Gaur.

lastly- factors that could place NE at a posn of advantage viz 143 are
          (a) Metro to GN goes through NE instead thru 7xxxx and astride NE. however, this seems improbable as of now notwithsatnding the recent hype by the big of builders i.e NA

(b) the second trigger could b opening of eastern peripheral but that too is a distant dream and at some dist from NE. So effect would be marginal, if any.
          regards
          sids

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
            koi jabardasti nahin? mat lagao. kisne bola? baad mein ek thread
            " missed the bus" mein apne comments post kar dena.
            regards
            sids
            aare bhai .. main koi investor to houn nahi .. bas ek flat liya hua hai sector 7X main .. wahi kaafi hai ..
            My point was .. Why this mad rush???

Comment

Originally posted by deltaa View Post
              aare bhai .. main koi investor to houn nahi .. bas ek flat liya hua hai sector 7X main .. wahi kaafi hai ..
              My point was .. Why this mad rush???

human nature for more ,more........ dil maange more...... greed.... desire to leave something for ur children( par baad mein yahi nahin puchenege)...... abhi kama keta hoon , budapa araam se katoonga( budapa dekhne koh milega ke nahin?)

appni appni soch ...... apane apane karan....

reagrds
              sids

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
                human nature for more ,more........ dil maange more...... greed.... desire to leave something for ur children( par baad mein yahi nahin puchenege)...... abhi kama keta hoon , budapa araam se katoonga( budapa dekhne koh milega ke nahin?)

appni appni soch ...... apane apane karan....

reagrds
                sids
                As an aside, I wonder why people worry so much about old-age? In Indian tradition, even Kings and Queens used to retire to woods to lead a hermit's life.

Also, why to leave much property to children? Don't you want that they should also get the satisfaction of 'making' on their own?
                'LIVE FOR INDIA'

Comment

Originally posted by jaijai View Post
                  as an aside, i wonder why people worry so much about old-age? In indian tradition, even kings and queens used to retire to woods to lead a hermit's life.

Also, why to leave much property to children? Don't you want that they should also get the satisfaction of 'making' on their own?
                  ..... emotional attachment.... Fate.... Uncertain future.... Want to do the best for them

Comment

As an aside, I wonder why people worry so much about old-age? In Indian tradition, even Kings and Queens used to retire to woods to lead a hermit's life.

My parents gave me this satisfaction, they never invested in property and the result is i am sepnding lot of time in these type of forums. somebody has to start then why it is not me?

Comment

While dying people want to believe that they have achieved something in life...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X