Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Few Clarification

Few doubts in mind:

- If it belongs to Antriksh; why he is not disclosing it; Still not such a bad name compare to other buiders in Noida

-If project is Bankable already, why they are not publishing the same at website; (While they are putting every minor details about the project)

Rgds

Garg
    CommentQuote
  • very clean website and transparent specs. Refreshing to see ... 31 ft long living area in a 2050 sft apartment is pretty amazing.. although a 150 sft balcony maybe a lil toom much.. why not make the rooms or bathrooms more spacious.. But looks to be a small but very good project... not sure of the builder ability though...
    CommentQuote
  • Guys...

Got some info for this Project...This is project done independently by one of the partner of ANtriksh named Mr. Harinder (the other partner is Mr Rakesh Yadav). This is true that the project is backed by MentorGraphics...seems to be a nice option. Will explore this & update.

Thanks,.
    -Anuj
    CommentQuote
  • One more project ni 78

The is a big hoarding just before Mahagun Moderne saying "Delivered over 50 projects. Coming soon". This is the land before sikka on the 12m road and before mahagun on 45m road.

Any guesses who this might be?
    CommentQuote
  • Well in my opinion, other builders should use sunshinehelios.com website as a sample template for their project launches including the minute details covered and displayed for buyers.

Their Idea is clear and clean. Layout is one of the best I have seen for a long time now. Very tempting offer, I just wish there should be some flexibility in the payment plans for investors. Otherwise for users, this is an excellent livable project.

BTW, if people have started booking, what discount they have been offered by brokers (plan wise)?
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent Livable Project?

Well, I am an end user, not an investor. Still I am not going for it. Following reasons:

1. Plot closed from 3 sides.
    2. Sub-district centre and metro station in front. Expect too much nuisance.
    3. Only 5 acre plot. This makes the central green area very small. Please visit the site actually to see how big the plot is.
    4. If the project is delivered ON time as stressed and sub-district centre/metro construction starts after that, even bigger nuisance and pollution till it ends. The road facing flats may have their exterior paints blackened! If eel this holds true for Sikka, morpheus and antriksh golf view as well.
    CommentQuote
  • I am an end user and I booked at sunshine after some background research.

The concept, execution, technical details for this project are driven by Mr. J.D., IIT KGP alumini and lot of reputation in IT industry for last 20 years.
    He wants to bring innovation and planning of IT industry in real state which to me got reflected in the layout plans, website and the idea of reconfigurability. I raised my doubts about feasibility of reconfigurability concept in high-rise buildings and I was assured that they have already engaged with a consultant (who is IITD civil Phd) who will be approving all their designs.

Main reasons for me to book as a end user were:
    - Value for money. My room size requirements which were not getting met with other builder(s) flats of even size close to 2250+ sq ft. were met with a 2050 sq ft flat here. Large balconies were a added bonus. Total payment even with a higher BSP is lower that most other builders that I compared with.

- Not a very big society and good complex layout. To me an indoor badminton court was an added attraction.

- Reconfiguration option is key for me. We want a bigger kitchen and a bigger master bedroom. The layout I had in mind is easily feasible in this project.

- Based on my interactions with the team so far, I found the team to be professional.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgupta2010
    I am an end user and I booked at sunshine after some background research.

The concept, execution, technical details for this project are driven by Mr. J.D., IIT KGP alumini and lot of reputation in IT industry for last 20 years.
    He wants to bring innovation and planning of IT industry in real state which to me got reflected in the layout plans, website and the idea of reconfigurability. I raised my doubts about feasibility of reconfigurability concept in high-rise buildings and I was assured that they have already engaged with a consultant (who is IITD civil Phd) who will be approving all their designs.

Main reasons for me to book as a end user were:
    - Value for money. My room size requirements which were not getting met with other builder(s) flats of even size close to 2250+ sq ft. were met with a 2050 sq ft flat here. Large balconies were a added bonus. Total payment even with a higher BSP is lower that most other builders that I compared with.

- Not a very big society and good complex layout. To me an indoor badminton court was an added attraction.

- Reconfiguration option is key for me. We want a bigger kitchen and a bigger master bedroom. The layout I had in mind is easily feasible in this project.

- Based on my interactions with the team so far, I found the team to be professional.

congratulations on your buy and great risk taken for a few desired features on a new builder with no past track record

it is difficult to find such pro's as you...

i am sure price u booked must be too tempting , pls suggest...
    CommentQuote
  • Well, I encountered across this thread and thought to respond though I usually am a passive listener on threads here.

I am also an end user and booked in the Sunshine and so have many of my friends.
    My reasons for buying the same are
    1. Mr. JD is amongst most honest person I have met. Unlike other builders who take money from one project and then use it to buy land for other project and so on will not be done here.

2. Project is small of 400 flats only and project density is much less (400 flats in 5.5 acres). This is a huge plus. Trust me a very big society is problematic. Almost all the socities under construction in noida I live in a society of about 700 flats, the problems which are encountered frequently in bigger societies.
    a) Guards don't recognize the residents and anybody can enter and exit (atleast on foot if not on vehicle). There have been incidents of theft.
    b) Common amenities like club, pool etc are always overbooked/overcrowded since they are built of almost same size and same number irrespective of number of people.
    c) With the soceity there is always a lot of politics going on between various members with lesser accountability in money contributed towards maintainence.

3. Like minded people buying into this project. All flats are high end apartments.

4. Before buying in this project, I almost searched for a year for a good project but found nothing - constructed were not value for money and under construction there was a huge deficit of trust. I agree builder of this project has no track record but honestly tell me one builder with track record (except ATS) whom you can trust and is not fooling people by just rotating the money between projects
    a) Supertech - You all know the quality of projects delivered by it.
    b) Jaypee - Daily a new tower being launched. Will he be able to deliver?
    c) Unitech - You all have seen fate of high end project on expressway. Was supposed to be delivered in 2007/2008 as per my knowledge.
    d) 3C - Sec 110 project still unsold as per news from market and a new project in sec 168 got launched. Advt in newspapers read after successfull launch of 110, 168 is launched....
    e) and others.... list goes on.
    ATS is fine but the price he charges doesn't seem value for money. His salespeople think too high of themselves and not ready to talk......
    Sorry but given the circumstances i would give trust more weight than track record because people with track record are busy just launching one project after another with delivering...

5. A small project means lesser risk. Selling 3500 flats is no joke but 400 flats is not difficult. Through informal channels i know that internal contact sales are significant in Helios (though i am not sure of exact numbers).

-Thanks,
    Mohit
    CommentQuote
  • Mohit

At what rate u booked the flat and under which plan.

What all banks are giving loan on this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr JD

Hi Mohit,

congrats for your booking. How do you know Mr JD?
    CommentQuote
  • My heartiest congrats to you for a booking. I wish that you get for you have spend your hard earned money. Kindly see some points i want to tell you (they are in Bold next to your post)

Originally Posted by gogia_mohit
    Well, I encountered across this thread and thought to respond though I usually am a passive listener on threads here.

I am also an end user and booked in the Sunshine and so have many of my friends.
    1. Mr. JD is amongst most honest person I have met. Unlike other builders who take money from one project and then use it to buy land for other project and so on will not be done here.
    Buying an appt from a builder is having common risks, NO one can avoid it. No builder is "Safest" but Its good if you know the builder personally

2. Project is small of 400 flats only and project density is much less (400 flats in 5.5 acres). This is a huge plus. Trust me a very big society is problematic. Almost all the socities under construction in noida I live in a society of about 700 flats, the problems which are encountered frequently in bigger societies.400 appts for 5.5 acres is High density

a) Guards don't recognize the residents and anybody can enter and exit (atleast on foot if not on vehicle). There have been incidents of theft.
    Solely depends on Maintenance agency and Later your RWA..Not on builder. I have seen societies of 200 families having such issues whereas societies of 1000 appts had better security..It has nothing to do with builder...

b) Common amenities like club, pool etc are always overbooked/overcrowded since they are built of almost same size and same number irrespective of number of people.
    400 Families in 5.5 acres is on higher side. Club, pool crowd depends on type of families residing. If you have young couples with kids..they will usually be in parks and clubs will be full in weekends only.
    This you will come to know only when you have started living...Tenants are a bigger nuisance in societies for such matters

c) With the soceity there is always a lot of politics going on between various members with lesser accountability in money contributed towards maintainence.
    400 families is a large group..even in societies of 200 families there are Solid disputes over taking over of RWA from builder, etc.
    Solely depends on occupants. One Rotten can rot the whole lot

3. Like minded people buying into this project. All flats are high end apartments.
    No guarantee again..Like minded works for projects in which most of towers sold off in corporate deals. I have seen many educated people working in good MNCs behaving like Slum dwellers

4. Before buying in this project, I almost searched for a year for a good project but found nothing - constructed were not value for money and under construction there was a huge deficit of trust. I agree builder of this project has no track record but honestly tell me one builder with track record (except ATS) whom you can trust and is not fooling people by just rotating the money between projects
    c) Unitech - You all have seen fate of high end project on expressway. Was supposed to be delivered in 2007/2008 as per my knowledge.
    d) 3C - Sec 110 project still unsold as per news from market and a new project in sec 168 got launched. Advt in newspapers read after successfull launch of 110, 168 is launched....
    ATS is fine but the price he charges doesn't seem value for money. His salespeople think too high of themselves and not ready to talk......
    Sorry but given the circumstances i would give trust more weight than track record because people with track record are busy just launching one project after another with delivering...
    ATS has one good project till date--which i personally dont like either..as its dense and doesnt have an open location...with better projects on Expressway...you will see in future..its prices coming down, its new Project ATS Hamlet is a waste and their Greater noida project has not succeeded either

5. A small project means lesser risk. Selling 3500 flats is no joke but 400 flats is not difficult. Through informal channels i know that internal contact sales are significant in Helios (though i am not sure of exact numbers).
    With any builder you have to take a chance...but yes avoid builders who havent dvelivered anything and have 6-7 projects under construction and many more "upcoming"

-Thanks,
    Mohit

TO CONCLUDE I JUTS WANTED TO POINT OUT THAT THE POINTS YOU HAVE MENTIONED ARENT SO RELEVANT FOR A LAUNCHED PROJECT WHERE YOU HAVE ALREADY GONE IN FUTURE AND DECIDED ABOUT LIKE MINDED NEIGHBOURS AND NO POLITICS, ETC ETC. ONE CAN DO THIS IN PROJECTS WHICH ARE FULLY DEVELOPED.

BUILDERS ARE MORE OR LESS SAME...BUT IF YOU KNOW ONE PERSONALLY..ITS A VERY GOOD ADVANTAGE

CONGRATS AGAIN...
    CommentQuote
  • Beware of sunshine helios

Guys,

This company belongs to Antriksh Builders. They are building a lot of bad reputation of poor quality and massively delayed projects. Please be aware that they are therefore now trying to launch projects under different names. THE BUILDER IS THE SAME!!!

Please read the thread on Antriksh Forest for more details....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gogia_mohit
    Well, I encountered across this thread and thought to respond though I usually am a passive listener on threads here.

2. Project is small of 400 flats only and project density is much less (400 flats in 5.5 acres). This is a huge plus. Trust me a very big society is problematic. Almost all the socities under construction in noida I live in a society of about 700 flats, the problems which are encountered frequently in bigger societies.

-Thanks,
    Mohit

dear mr mohit,

only a passionate person,very deeply involved with the said project will praise as you are doing.( i know your would say because you have bought there )

your wordings are of a agent working for helio's and seems to have vested interest.

i have serious doubt's on your intentions and future actions on this forum.

people are very smart to play with there hard earned money on your limited analysis and advise

rgrds
    CommentQuote
  • Multiple User Accounts: SUSPENDED

MEMBERS BEWARE :bab (3):

gogia_mohit I.P 139.181.143.34

Other user ID's created with the same I.P

enggsaurabh
    mbhatia
    m_goel
    rahulaga78
    vsangal
    yogi_raj_143

anuj_r I.P: 202.67.6.11

Other user ID's created with the same I.P

Sunil60
    sumankat2008
    modgil1980

Kindly inform ADMIN on the posts/threads created by the above. All such posts/threads will be completely deleted from the forum.
    CommentQuote