Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by Basant View Post
    Progress is really very good...Looks SSH will be a path breaking project by a new builder...
    Hi Basant,
    progress is good now but its just the start.
    There is many a slip twixt the cup and the lip
    MM

Comment

Correct Munish, There is a long way to go and this is just a start. But start also needs to be good ;-) because many others projects in this area are starving for start.

Lets see what happens however it looks better than other builders for now.

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
      Hi Basant,
      progress is good now but its just the start.
      There is many a slip twixt the cup and the lip

Comment

Hi,

I want to check the SSH site but not able to reach there. Can any one tell me how to reach the site and where are they building their sample flat. Also where is the booking office of SSH.

Thanks,
        Ashish

Comment

The road for SSH is under construction so probably you have to walk and go there. Sample flat is in front of SSH site only. Hopefully in a month or less the road would be completely ready.

One part is really good in Noida as compared to any other city that road / infrastructre gets ready before you launcing / construction.

Their booking office is in Chokani Square near Sec 18 metro station. (1st flr)

Originally posted by ashish27 View Post
          Hi,

I want to check the SSH site but not able to reach there. Can any one tell me how to reach the site and where are they building their sample flat. Also where is the booking office of SSH.

Thanks,
          Ashish

Comment

Current rates

Hi,

what are the current rates for Sunshine Helios. i am getting a deal of 3000 all inclusive for 5+ corporate bookings. is this a good price for helios considering other builders options are also available (Ajnara Grand Heritage might be available in 2900/sq. ft. all inclusive)

thanks,
            Ashish

Comment

at what floor you are getting 3000..if it is less than 5th floor then good rate and also is this price inclusive of woodwork and modular kitchen?

Comment

rates are for 7 to 14 floor and they are inclusive of modular kitchen and woodwork

Comment

Hi,

what are the current rates for Sunshine Helios. i am getting a deal of 3000 all inclusive for 5+ corporate bookings. is this a good price for helios considering other builders options are also available (Ajnara Grand Heritage might be available in 2900/sq. ft. all inclusive)

thanks,
                  Ashish
                  Ashish,

If you get this rate (3000/-) + 7 to 14 floors + All inclusive ; then according to me, it is best price (minimum one) in this Project. Grab the opportunity.

And yes your criteria should not be just the money (Price) to choose any project but there are also so many other factors to make consideration before go with any project , like for example - Actual Carpet Area + floor layout (Must considering criteria) + preferred sector location (Metro's , commercial, other facilities) + transparency/reputation/background of builder + quality of construction + other facilities (amenities) provided in that particular project + weather you want to living there in future or just for investment + and of course price also one of the factor or parameter to consider (for comparison).

If you just consider Rates so I think you know, In Noida Extension, you will get price like from 1700/- to 2000/- per SQFT (in almost all the projects, ).

There are a lot of difference between Ajnara's grand heritage and Sunshine Helios; like for example - Location + layout + Loading etc etc not just price.

In Ajnara , I think they deliver 65-71 % Carpet area (Means heavy loading); Sunshine Deliver 81 % carpet area (for 1575 sqft flat) (Very less loading); So in all, around 200 - 250 sqft more you get for your usable area in Sunshine- in other words - 250 (sqft) * 3000 (rate per sqft) = 750000 (Seven Lac Fifty Thousand) rs

Hope you know as per the current Master Plan (Noida Authority, which you can check from their official website), coming Metro station will be just in-front of sector 78 (Sunshine and all other 78 projects) + Second Golf Course proposed near by etc.. etc..

Think on yourself on all these parameters and then make any decision

Please Note All above is my own thoughts and consideration - Please don't blindly follow and use your brain to make any decision

-Ag

Comment

Hi,

I have gone through master plan and location of Noida sec-78 is quite good because of metr station and commercial sector. but this sector has some problems too like passing through graveyard etc., high tension line, STP etc.. I also liked the layout of Sunshine and impressed with what they have done so far. But the point is can this builder be trusted and also the payment plan is asking for 20% as booking amount and next 30% after allotment letter.

whats your say on these points.

Comment

Trusiting any builder and property which is under construction is always a risk and thts why there is 40-50% of rate difference in underconstruction and ready to mve in property. However this builder looks good from any other builder in noida so for.

Dont just blindly trust anyone, see papers, layout plan, project bankable status, Construction updates,loading , see how many units sold, talk directly with builder / owner, see BBA and then take decision (though its a long way of around 30 months) but this is how underconstruction property goes. For now poject is in vey good shape.

Try your negotiation skills and you would get the payment plan as good as other builders or a little variation.Dont worry abt payment plan atleast.

Hi,

I have gone through master plan and location of Noida sec-78 is quite good because of metr station and commercial sector. but this sector has some problems too like passing through graveyard etc., high tension line, STP etc.. I also liked the layout of Sunshine and impressed with what they have done so far. But the point is can this builder be trusted and also the payment plan is asking for 20% as booking amount and next 30% after allotment letter.

whats your say on these points.
                      Last edited by Akash1; December 4 2010, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X