Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Since u r so detailed...maybe u shd involve urself in Antriksh Greens. If you are trying to pry answers or know what is in the future you will not get it out of me.
    So chill..enjoy my posts about Antriksh / Sunshine all over the internet.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Gaur Grandeur doing excellent

Just going through the thread..worth posting it here..
    Gaur is doing extremely well..see pics.Gaur Grandeaur - Sector119 Noida
    Gaursons India limited click on image gallery
    CommentQuote
  • mattmay and bhagwan are same person

Dear All,
    Please do not entertain bhagwan in this group.
    He is mattmay another log in.

Thanks
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • need some input from you all reg a change in 1575

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    I want to change it.

My concerns:

1. kitchen does not get sunlight, which is necessary for disinfection.
    2. 4 toilets are a bit overkill. 3 should suffice, if one is made common.
    3. foyer is a waste of space.
    4. putting dining table in the middle seems odd to me. guests will have to cross dining table to reach the living room. would be a really awkward feeling if we are having food.

Pravin et al,

I am new to this group as I recently booked a flat. I agree with #2 although the 4th one is just a half toilet.

Reg #3 and #4, foyer (and the area before the dining) could still be used by making a small seating area the way it is shown. Looks like they are trying to adapt the typical US layout (small living room, dining, and family) in a very limited space. That way you don't have to take every "chalu" kind of guest to all the way into the living/family room, crossing the dining area.

Just so we get some more usable area around the foyer (and where the two chairs are shown) I am thinking of widening the hall (living/dining) by shaving abt one foot from either side, possibly reducing the width on kitchen side. I feel that a 11x7 kitchen and 11x10 bedroom are still good enough.

Thoughts ?
    CommentQuote
  • I do not wish to be entertained at all!! I am placing HARD truth

Just give me my flat in Antriksh greens Sector 50 which is delayed over 3 years and I will disappear from all the blogs related to Antriksh or Sunshine.

Why am I on Sunshine blogs?? Good question.

The reason I am on Sunshine is because SSH is jointly promoted by Antriksh Group (Rakesh Yadav, Harender Yadav & Vipin) & J Daw (MD- MentorGraphics.

So it is my duty to forewarn everyone that if you are going to be any way associated with Antriksh via SSH, very careful. You will be in the same situation as me (writing blogs instead of being in my own home after 3 yrs of delay)

Choose wisely..Delay is one thing, quality is another big concern with these builders who just try to hook you in and get a deposit.
    CommentQuote
  • 1) Somewhat agree to #2
    2) Reducing space of kitchen and making 3rd room 11X10..I would not like this because If I need to sacrifice room space to make hall wider.. and hall of 12ft wide is not less (even keeping in mind.. the room door space)
    3) One thing I would like to dfntly change the the door of 12x10 room to other side to make good sofa space. especially for 7 seater

4) also..If we make kids room as 14X12 and master room as 14X11...the space in front of foyer / kitchen would increase to adjust chair / sofa..

Also, we can ask the builder to give us choices..

Originally Posted by owner_in_78
    Pravin et al,

I am new to this group as I recently booked a flat. I agree with #2 although the 4th one is just a half toilet.

Reg #3 and #4, foyer (and the area before the dining) could still be used by making a small seating area the way it is shown. Looks like they are trying to adapt the typical US layout (small living room, dining, and family) in a very limited space. That way you don't have to take every "chalu" kind of guest to all the way into the living/family room, crossing the dining area.

Just so we get some more usable area around the foyer (and where the two chairs are shown) I am thinking of widening the hall (living/dining) by shaving abt one foot from either side, possibly reducing the width on kitchen side. I feel that a 11x7 kitchen and 11x10 bedroom are still good enough.

Thoughts ?
    CommentQuote
  • some proposed changed in the 1575 layout

Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    1) Somewhat agree to #2
    2) Reducing space of kitchen and making 3rd room 11X10..I would not like this because If I need to sacrifice room space to make hall wider.. and hall of 12ft wide is not less (even keeping in mind.. the room door space)
    3) One thing I would like to dfntly change the the door of 12x10 room to other side to make good sofa space. especially for 7 seater

4) also..If we make kids room as 14X12 and master room as 14X11...the space in front of foyer / kitchen would increase to adjust chair / sofa..

Also, we can ask the builder to give us choices..

Yes, we should ask them to propose some options. As per Sundeep, they are still at least one year away of entertaining such changes, but there is no harm asking again.

Reg your suggestion of reducing the kids' room, I thought abt it too but dismissed it. Don't know how will it look as you don't want to mess up with the symmetry of the hall (e.g. a one ft corner sticking out in the dining area).

Reg moving the 3rd bedroom door, I too am thinking abt it, but there are some cons too as we would compromise with the privacy of this bedroom.
    CommentQuote
  • are you sure rakesh yadav is there in SSH?

Originally Posted by bhagwan
    I do not wish to be entertained at all!! I am placing HARD truth

Just give me my flat in Antriksh greens Sector 50 which is delayed over 3 years and I will disappear from all the blogs related to Antriksh or Sunshine.

Why am I on Sunshine blogs?? Good question.

The reason I am on Sunshine is because SSH is jointly promoted by Antriksh Group (Rakesh Yadav, Harender Yadav & Vipin) & J Daw (MD- MentorGraphics.

So it is my duty to forewarn everyone that if you are going to be any way associated with Antriksh via SSH, very careful. You will be in the same situation as me (writing blogs instead of being in my own home after 3 yrs of delay)

Choose wisely..Delay is one thing, quality is another big concern with these builders who just try to hook you in and get a deposit.
    CommentQuote
  • Please see the posts by Mrindianoida & noida 78 2010, 6 days ago. You will get your answer.
    Instead of asking questions, tell Rakesh Yadav to start delivering that will help. We are looking for resolution to problems
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Bhagwan....MrIndianoida and Noida 78 (Ag) never said involvement of Rakesh Yadav in SSH. I have checked their all papers its no involvement of Rakesh Yadav anywhere.

However we are ready to help you out here..

All.. can we discuss now, how we can help bhagwan to get his dream home ? and Bhagwan, we are with you so please suggets us what we can do to help you out?

Please see the posts by Mrindianoida & noida 78 2010, 6 days ago. You will get your answer.
    Instead of asking questions, tell Rakesh Yadav to start delivering that will help. We are looking for resolution to problems
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhagwan
    Please see the posts by Mrindianoida & noida 78 2010, 6 days ago. You will get your answer.

instead of asking questions.., who the hell do you think you are to prevent me from asking questions? this is an open forum and what would it be without questions.. and why on this planet should I ask rakesh yadav to deliver? I will ask Mr Daw to deliver, when I meet him.
    CommentQuote
  • if you want to help..pls talk to Rakesh..and ask him to deliver on his promise.

Pravin..chill buddy..u asked for it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhagwan
    if you want to help..pls talk to Rakesh..and ask him to deliver on his promise.

Pravin..chill buddy..u asked for it.

i just asked whether Rakesh is a part of Sunshine. Coz he is not, as per my knowledge.
    CommentQuote
  • U explain why Sunshine Helios and Antriksh have the same sales office situated at Antriksh Greens in Sector 50?
    CommentQuote
  • I have never visited sector-50 Antriksh Greens and even not sure about Helios sales office in sector 50. Their website says only at sector -78 and Chokhani Square. I would dfntly visit and ask this question to them.

Q1 If Sunshine Helios is part of Antriksh..why Antriksh would hide ?, if they want to hide just because of bad repo, so they want to make their repo with this new name.

Q2 If we don't find Rakesh Yadav name in any of the paper / document, and Sunshine guys and owners are denying involvement of Antriksh and Rakesh Yadav, why should we ask again n again?

Q3 If Rakesh / Antriksh is part of Helios in background (only in money) and they don't want to come in front, let them be on back. We are not concerned unless and untill if Antriskh / Rakesh Yadav is leading or open name in market.

Regarding your help: Please provide us the details like email . no. or meeting place where we can gather go and discuss with Mr. RY

Questions for you: are you the only person from Antriksh Greens 50 ..where are others and have you ever followed up in group or take any legal action ?

No hard feelings buddy.

U explain why Sunshine Helios and Antriksh have the same sales office situated at Antriksh Greens in Sector 50?
    CommentQuote