Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I did send my queries to the exact same mail id.

Originally Posted by itismaddy
    I had in past sent queries on Sunshine Care sunshinehelios.com> and got reply within few days. You can try the same if not already done.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyagi_ab
    Thanks for your answers...

Ya looks like its a hard question to respond to..Someone on Sunshine helios FB group confirmed me that he visited the site last weekend and the management said they are looking to send out possession letter in June 2013..they would still continue working on the external landscape after the possession for 2 more months and during this time people would get the wood work done in their condominiums.

To me this looks like a great plan from SSH, but I would hope they should not cut corners just to save on penalty as they have marketed from Day 1.
    Looks like hum sab logo ki Diwali 2013.. SSH mein he hoge.

I am not in India, so please get as much information as possible from SSH management and join the FB page and start updating there....
    Here is the link once again for our Sunshine Helios FB Group, we need more participation there for meaning full discussion

www dot facebook dot com/groups/340997732663704/

Cheers

Here is a meaningful reply - SSH will save on penalty, not deliver anything in 2013 and also cut all the corners on construction quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Dude, you seriously have some personality disorder... with so much hatred and negativity.... You just don't get it..
    SSH would not go bad.. just by you crooks calling it bad..

You have not disclosed anything about your expressway booking.. which slum are you invested in?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tyagi_ab
    Guru Ji,
    Karte kya ho, care to tell.

1) Please tell for the benifite of us all where you are invested in Noida. One of the Expressway Projects
    2) Best projects based on your decades of excellent research in Noida.
    I have not done decades of research. This is a seperate topic, you can open a new thread on this. I will respond there.

Lets hear from Guru ji.
    my response in red

Originally Posted by TheGuru
    Here is a meaningful reply - SSH will save on penalty, not deliver anything in 2013 and also cut all the corners on construction quality.
    CommentQuote
    Dude, you seriously have some personality disorder... with so much hatred and negativity.... You just don't get it..
    SSH would not go bad.. just by you crooks calling it bad..

You have not disclosed anything about your expressway booking.. which slum are you invested in?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tyagi_ab
    Guru Ji,
    Karte kya ho, care to tell.

1) Please tell for the benifite of us all where you are invested in Noida. One of the Expressway Projects
    2) Best projects based on your decades of excellent research in Noida.
    I have not done decades of research. This is a seperate topic, you can open a new thread on this. I will respond there.

Lets hear from Guru ji.
    my response in red

i have not invested in any expressway project
    CommentQuote
  • But on this thread.. you said you are invested on EWay.. now you are denying it...
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/noida/t-worst-projects-noida-47140-page5.html#post655922

What ever you have uttered on this forum till now is a balant lie..

Originally Posted by TheGuru
    i have not invested in any expressway project
    CommentQuote
    But on this thread.. you said you are invested on EWay.. now you are denying it...
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/noida/t-worst-projects-noida-47140-page5.html#post655922

What ever you have uttered on this forum till now is a balant lie..

So, here bursts the bubble.....GURUJI and his (unwanted, irritating) preachings
    CommentQuote
  • "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Lets move on and discuss meaningful things about project rather than making above true once again.
    CommentQuote
  • News Letter Please.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,
    I am interested in buying 3bhk in this project in resale.
    Any sellers please send a private message to me.

regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Guruji ke post dekhkar lagta hai is thread mein humour aur drama dono abhi jari hai. Carry on guys
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

If anyone interested to sell his 3bhk in SSH, please PM me

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Expected delay is 3 Months. Sunshine may pay penalty for this - Sources
    CommentQuote
  • Bourne,
    I dont have my BBA in front of me, do you know how the penalty is panned out in SSH. for ex- in Moderne its 5rs/sqft for fist 3 months then 10rs/sqft for next 3 months and a max of 15rs/sqft there after.

Originally Posted by Bourne
    Expected delay is 3 Months. Sunshine may pay penalty for this - Sources
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mak0708
    Hi,

If anyone interested to sell his 3bhk in SSH, please PM me

thanks

:bab (59):unnecessary drama of "great demand" being created by brokers (posing as real consumers).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bourne
    Expected delay is 3 Months. Sunshine may pay penalty for this - Sources

3 months X 6 = 18 months delay sounds much more realistic
    CommentQuote