Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tyagi_ab
    bourne,
    i dont have my bba in front of me, do you know how the penalty is panned out in ssh. For ex- in moderne its 5rs/sqft for fist 3 months then 10rs/sqft for next 3 months and a max of 15rs/sqft there after.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=22512
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Shaitan Bhai.. this looks good.

Originally Posted by shaitaan
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=22512
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Shaitan Bhai.. this looks good.

I doubt they would delay a whole lot, not certainly beyond a couple of months. Weather or not the place is inhabitable, is a different story.

Anyways, my questions were reg what exactly we needed to do once they are ready to hand it over to us. Do we have to immediately register it, have they identified an association that will manage the society etc.

Tyagi, I am not in India as well; neither I plan to be there for the possession. I wonder what would be the process like.
    CommentQuote
  • My Dog has more self-respect than you.

Originally Posted by TheGuru
    3 months X 6 = 18 months delay sounds much more realistic
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bourne
    My Dog has more self-respect than you.

Your dog will sue you for comparing him with a pig.
    CommentQuote
  • I think once they hand over the possession, we would have some time to register the property, I think Lotus Blvd is going through that process right now, not sure of the exact process though.
    I also cant be there for possession, but my father has POA and is taking care of all the payments and will take the possession.
    You can also do the same and appoint somebody to do that on your behalf.

Originally Posted by khalnayak
    I doubt they would delay a whole lot, not certainly beyond a couple of months. Weather or not the place is inhabitable, is a different story.

Anyways, my questions were reg what exactly we needed to do once they are ready to hand it over to us. Do we have to immediately register it, have they identified an association that will manage the society etc.

Tyagi, I am not in India as well; neither I plan to be there for the possession. I wonder what would be the process like.
    CommentQuote
    I think once they hand over the possession, we would have some time to register the property, I think Lotus Blvd is going through that process right now, not sure of the exact process though.
    I also cant be there for possession, but my father has POA and is taking care of all the payments and will take the possession.
    You can also do the same and appoint somebody to do that on your behalf.

AFAIK< no builder will give possession of flat without registry.

The steps are;

Offer for possession by builder
    Deposit of dues by buyer
    Registry of agreement
    Possession

Pls check..........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Your dog will sue you for comparing him with a pig.

as usual personal attacks and offtopic posting by some brokers and emotional + stupid buyers.
    the truth is that even external plaster/first coat is not complete in the tower with highest completion level at SSH. At this pace of construction, two years from here for possession is a given.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    as usual personal attacks and offtopicpostinhatg by some brokers and emotionally stupid buyers.
    the truth is that even external plaster/first coat is not complete in the tower with highest completion level at SSH. given this pace of construction, two years from here for possession is a given.

well that's great.............. it gives me breathing space to harness some money on my own instead of going in for loan....... whew! what a relief...... and by that time the area will be habitable, too,...... thanks 4 the prophecy
    CommentQuote
  • January New letter
    CommentQuote
  • Sunshine Infratech Pvt. Ltd. is a member of "CREDAI - NCR" "Confederation of Real Estate Developer's

Association of India" - (National Capital Region)".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RIKESH
    January New letter

Simply Amazing ..
    Speed , Quality and Customer Friendly initiatives..

btw, I just helped my cousin buy a resale flat in Tower B couple of days ago.
    5450/- AI low-low floor.

T-B delivery is promised in July or August beginning, latest. As mentioned by the site staff yesterday to me. Looks very possible unless NA dis-allows partial possession.

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    AFAIK< no builder will give possession of flat without registry.

The steps are;

Offer for possession by builder
    Deposit of dues by buyer
    Registry of agreement
    Possession

Pls check..........

Folks who plan to visit SSH soon - could someone discuss this with them and update all of us? If the reg is a must before the possession then this could be challenge as we would have to cough up the fee (don't know how much).
    CommentQuote
  • Nice and customer friendly News Letter. SSH is really doing very well and transaction 5450 supports this.

Any news about Sunshine Group's new project in Sector 79?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sequence
    Simply Amazing ..
    Speed , Quality and Customer Friendly initiatives..

btw, I just helped my cousin buy a resale flat in Tower B couple of days ago.
    5450/- AI low-low floor.

T-B delivery is promised in July or August beginning, latest. As mentioned by the site staff yesterday to me. Looks very possible unless NA dis-allows partial possession.

Cheers,

I'll say - really starting to like this builder. I def think the front 2 towers may be given delivery in the next few months. But the whole project looks a little doubtful before the year is out. I've obviously not seen the interiors progress to comment more accurately.
    CommentQuote