Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I'll say - really starting to like this builder. I def think the front 2 towers may be given delivery in the next few months. But the whole project looks a little doubtful before the year is out. I've obviously not seen the interiors progress to comment more accurately.

For the whole project, their own guesstimate is dec'13-Jan'14 as of today.

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent progress. Good to see for green building and member of CREDAI which is over and above expectation.

Friends, Any information how much money would be required for registration (sub lease transfer in our name. ?
    CommentQuote
  • This project is definitely one of the best under-construction project in the city and the builder's innovations are commendable. Hope they continue doing that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Basant
    Nice and customer friendly News Letter. SSH is really doing very well and transaction 5450 supports this.

Any news about Sunshine Group's new project in Sector 79?

The progress-work table in the newsletter doesn't mention floor tiles. Anyone has idea about how many floors has this work reached?
    CommentQuote
  • For Chinaware there will be two color choices (White and Ivory), is there any option of WC, Basin, towel rods and other accessories as provided in earlier newsletter?
    CommentQuote
  • Does the price (5450) include double covered parking or just one?

Originally Posted by sequence
    Simply Amazing ..
    Speed , Quality and Customer Friendly initiatives..

btw, I just helped my cousin buy a resale flat in Tower B couple of days ago.
    5450/- AI low-low floor.

T-B delivery is promised in July or August beginning, latest. As mentioned by the site staff yesterday to me. Looks very possible unless NA dis-allows partial possession.

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida_guy
    Does the price (5450) include double covered parking or just one?

So, buying is happening at 5450/- . :D. Great.
    CommentQuote
  • bhaiyo...koi to batao..Registration ki cost kitni hai.. ??
    CommentQuote
  • For women - its 5% of Circle rate
    For men - its 7% or 8% of circle rate

Circle rate I guess is around 3500/sqft for Sector 7.x

You can do calculation based on the size of your flat for registration purposes.

Originally Posted by Akash1
    bhaiyo...koi to batao..Registration ki cost kitni hai.. ??
    CommentQuote
  • Does this mean

1575 * 3500 = 55,12,500 * .08 = 4,41,000 for Men ??? isn't this huge amount ?

Originally Posted by tyagi_ab
    For women - its 5% of Circle rate
    For men - its 7% or 8% of circle rate

Circle rate I guess is around 3500/sqft for Sector 7.x

You can do calculation based on the size of your flat for registration purposes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Does this mean

1575 * 3500 = 55,12,500 * .08 = 4,41,000 for Men ??? isn't this huge amount ?

It is designed to be huge :)
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, this goes in NA coffers, and what else you expect from NA.

Register in your wife's name if you have one :)

Originally Posted by fatichar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I'll say - really starting to like this builder. I def think the front 2 towers may be given delivery in the next few months. But the whole project looks a little doubtful before the year is out. I've obviously not seen the interiors progress to comment more accurately.

This is not surprising. It has been observed that you like those builders who believe in "marketing imaginary quality" rather than "delivering real quality".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar

what about the huge marketing, brokering and overpricing design?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Excellent progress. Good to see for green building and member of CREDAI which is over and above expectation.

Friends, Any information how much money would be required for registration (sub lease transfer in our name. ?

it is not surprising that they are a member of CREDAI . The last IREF poll showed that most people believe that CREDIA is a "Cartel" rather than a "consumer centric regulatory body"
    CommentQuote