Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    BeIjjeti karvaye bina pet saaf nahi hota ya neend nahi aati Ghantal ??

AS Usual, a personal attack against a factual statement:)
    CommentQuote
  • How come Akash1 message above got deleted.
    Some forces at work here that are protecting the garbage spitted by guru.. (kahe ka guru)
    CommentQuote
  • as per my knowledge the registration is done at the booking rate or circle rate, whichever is higher at the time of booking of the flat and not at the circle rate at the time of possession.

joint regd ( M+ F) is 6%

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyagi_ab
    How come Akash1 message above got deleted.
    Some forces at work here that are protecting the garbage spitted by guru.. (kahe ka guru)

I second this. As per the rules, this duffer should have been banned long back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    as per my knowledge the registration is done at the booking rate or circle rate, whichever is higher at the time of booking of the flat and not at the circle rate at the time of possession.

joint regd ( M+ F) is 6%

regards

The %age sounds abt right; not sure which price they take into account. Regardless, it i s a big sum.

A couple of questions:

. Is it really necessary to have this or this could be deferred?
    . Do we have to be there for the registration?
    CommentQuote
    as per my knowledge the registration is done at the booking rate or circle rate, whichever is higher at the time of booking of the flat and not at the circle rate at the time of possession.

joint regd ( M+ F) is 6%

regards

Sids is right registration charges will be calculated on the basis of circle rate or booking rate whichever is higher, but in some cases it can also be considered at brochure rate which is recently happened in Jyoti Super Gardenia, Indirapuram.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak
    The %age sounds abt right; not sure which price they take into account. Regardless, it i s a big sum.

A couple of questions:

. Is it really necessary to have this or this could be deferred?
    . Do we have to be there for the registration?

dear khalnayak

firstly......legally the builder as per the UP apartment act is supposed to hand over the flat to you only after registration. however, the NA will only do the regd after the complete payment for the land has been made by the builder. in cases like Omaxe (93) the builder has given possession to the customers w/o regd..... this is illegal and in the eyes of law the flat is not owned by the customer.

secondly it is in our own interest that we insist upon regd at the time of possession as it ensures that the builder makes the complete payment to NA....... where the builder will be in remaining seven year of balance period cannot be commented....... in case of default by the builder, he may disappear and we will be left holding the suckling baby and may have to once again pay the cost of land to NA.

thirdly since the regd through POA has been stopped by the hon'ble SC, it's my guess that will have to b present for regd. however, members 4m legal fraternity may b able to advise u better,

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RIKESH
    Sids is right registration charges will be calculated on the basis of circle rate or booking rate at the time of booking whichever is higher, but in some cases it can also be considered at brochure rate which is recently happened in Jyoti Super Gardenia, Indirapuram.

please c the insertion

regards
    CommentQuote
  • yes, physical presence is must for registration...Your photo is taken in registrar office and printed on registry...
    CommentQuote
    dear khalnayak

thirdly since the regd through POA has been stopped by the hon'ble SC, it's my guess that will have to b present for regd. however, members 4m legal fraternity may b able to advise u better,

regards

As per my understanding "sale" of property through POA is banned. I think flat buyer could be represented through PoA for the purposes of registration. Pls check.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    As per my understanding "sale" of property through POA is banned. I think flat buyer could be represented through PoA for the purposes of registration. Pls check.

please see my quote
    "however, members 4m legal fraternity may b able to advise u better"

CommentQuote
  • Is there any update on sunshine sector 79, project progress?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    I second this. As per the rules, this duffer should have been banned long back.

Fatichar Says - Everybody posting about consumer issues should be banned from this forum. Only brokers and builder agents should be allowed to post. Some exception can be made, another category could be allowed. This is the category of emotional buyers who have to defend their decision of investing in specific builder projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Respected Guru ji
    On a serious note i am completely agree with your words which you have written or going to write any where on any project. We have completely ruined after investing in this project and due to this we have gone mad and now we are celebrating our pathetic condition on this thread.
    For god sake leave us on our condition and don't make us feel worse day by day.
    Thanks

Originally Posted by TheGuru
    Fatichar Says - Everybody posting about consumer issues should be banned from this forum. Only brokers and builder agents should be allowed to post. Some exception can be made, another category could be allowed. This is the category of emotional buyers who have to defend their decision of investing in specific builder projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Had a news that company transfer has been done. Expected launch in April.

Originally Posted by vishals1985
    Is there any update on sunshine sector 79, project progress?
    CommentQuote