Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Akash, most of the land belongs to 3c sports village and transferring from 1st holder to the other is always tedious, that's where even I am looking at senior's advice with more pointers.

    Sunshine guys only told me about CLP.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Arif_iq is 4500 All Inclusive or there are some extra charges for Parking, IFMS etc. ?



    Originally Posted by arif_iq
    Akash, most of the land belongs to 3c sports village and transferring from 1st holder to the other is always tedious, that's where even I am looking at senior's advice with more pointers.

    Sunshine guys only told me about CLP.
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar abhi nothing is clear, may be they would be trying to check the pulse, let them launch and see at what exact price they would open.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Is this correct or I missed some thing..according to me this is the approx calculation.


    Thanks Akash. What if we sell it right after it is RTM? I guess I am still trying to figure out if registry is a must. If I can sell it now, then why can't I do it after it is completed.

    I am not convinced if there is any value in spending ~4 lacs if I don't plan to keep it for very long? Pravin, what are your thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak
    Thanks Akash. What if we sell it right after it is RTM? I guess I am still trying to figure out if registry is a must. If I can sell it now, then why can't I do it after it is completed.

    I am not convinced if there is any value in spending ~4 lacs if I don't plan to keep it for very long? Pravin, what are your thoughts?



    Best time for disposal would be just after you receive offer for possession from the builder. Normally builder gives you 30 days time to deposit final dues & sign agreement. 30 days time can be stretched too...
    CommentQuote
  • Looking for 3 BHK flat in Sunshine Helios

    Hi All,

    Looking for buying 2050/1575 sqFt flat on resale in Sunshine Helios Sec-78. Please let me know if any one interested in selling the same.

    Thanks...
    CommentQuote
  • On completion, builder submits the list of all flat holders to authority for registry. Any registryless sales need to happen before this. But this should happen only after completion certificate is obtained, which would probably take time. So this delay will be a blessing for investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    On completion, builder submits the list of all flat holders to authority for registry. Any registryless sales need to happen before this. But this should happen only after completion certificate is obtained, which would probably take time. So this delay will be a blessing for investors.


    usual story told by brokers - first they tell that the builder will not delay. when it becomes apparent that delay will happen, they start saying that delay is good. These brokers will never enlighten the world about how "delay is good"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    usual story told by brokers - first they tell builder will not delay. when it becomes apparent that delay will happen, they start saying that delay is good. These brokers will never enlighten the world about how "delay is good"


    en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self_respect
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    usual story told by brokers - first they tell builder will not delay. when it becomes apparent that delay will happen, they start saying that delay is good. These brokers will never enlighten the world about how "delay is good"


    Idiot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    usual story told by brokers - first they tell builder will not delay. when it becomes apparent that delay will happen, they start saying that delay is good. These brokers will never enlighten the world about how "delay is good"



    why is owl called the wise bird ? any guesses ............ guru
    CommentQuote
  • I think, a AT-M is also required inside complex. Sunshine Management should consider this also.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone tell about the resale prices in SSH
    CommentQuote
  • AFAIK..company rate for buyback is 5000-5100/- Resale in outside is around 5200/-

    Originally Posted by mak0708
    Can anyone tell about the resale prices in SSH
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    AFAIK..company rate for buyback is 5000-5100/- Resale in outside is around 5200/-


    Does anyone know the prevailing rate in the neighboring 5x sectors?
    CommentQuote