Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • On 99acres last I checked was
    Mahagun Morpheus at 8500
    Mahagun Mapel at 7500

    These 2 project can be comparable to SSH

    Originally Posted by khalnayak
    Does anyone know the prevailing rate in the neighboring 5x sectors?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyagi_ab
    On 99acres last I checked was
    Mahagun Morpheus at 8500
    Mahagun Mapel at 7500

    These 2 project can be comparable to SSH


    Finishing of Mahagun Mapple is really bad. Can not say about SSH. From outside it looks fine.
    CommentQuote
  • any news on Sector 79 Project (Helios 2) ??
    CommentQuote
  • The people sitting on profit (who booked in 2010-11) & still have funds to investment + who missed the bus that time , are eagerly waiting for new projects. But current scenario seems quite different than earlier (2008-10)


    I want to ask one thing . For good investment ,what should be the ideal BSP for sector 79 upcoming projects
    CommentQuote
  • Donno what is good but SS is selling on 4400 BSP (50% DP). Gaur 3600(Full DP).



    Originally Posted by deepdhingra
    The people sitting on profit (who booked in 2010-11) & still have funds to investment + who missed the bus that time , are eagerly waiting for new projects. But current scenario seems quite different than earlier (2008-10)


    I want to ask one thing . For good investment ,what should be the ideal BSP for sector 79 upcoming projects
    CommentQuote
  • one thing is sure,both are in need of money badly and people like me who gave money are waiting for launch :-( not sure how good my decision was ?


    Originally Posted by Bourne
    Donno what is good but SS is selling on 4400 BSP (50% DP). Gaur 3600(Full DP).
    CommentQuote
  • Sunshine Helios - Sector 78 - NOIDA

    Originally Posted by Pathan
    one thing is sure,both are in need of money badly and people like me who gave money are waiting for launch :-( not sure how good my decision was ?


    Sector-79 is under dispute guys, think 100 times before you put your hard earn money... builder/brokers will give n reason to book now. 3C would have launch premium project and gain if it's clear piece of land...
    CommentQuote
  • Dont you think Gaur SS Aznara wud have not entered in 79 is there is any major issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    one thing is sure,both are in need of money badly and people like me who gave money are waiting for launch :-( not sure how good my decision was ?


    Even every builder needs money. but once this project is launched then all the risk is over and then we can trust on SS, fyi i have also booked the same and waiting for the launch asap. earlier they said it will be in the first week of march, now they are saying it in the first week of April, SO we can only wait that's it. although not confirmed, but have got some information from internal sources that this land has been cleared now and transfer has been done on the name of SSH now plus 3C is also planning to launch high end specification project here in a month or so. So lets keep our fingers crossed and wait how much truth is this statement.
    Hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • I got a news that barricading has been done by SS. Can somebody confirm?

    Originally Posted by myhome365
    Even every builder needs money. but once this project is launched then all the risk is over and then we can trust on SS, fyi i have also booked the same and waiting for the launch asap. earlier they said it will be in the first week of march, now they are saying it in the first week of April, SO we can only wait that's it. although not confirmed, but have got some information from internal sources that this land has been cleared now and transfer has been done on the name of SSH now plus 3C is also planning to launch high end specification project here in a month or so. So lets keep our fingers crossed and wait how much truth is this statement.
    Hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Thats a news for me...what's the source mate ?

    Originally Posted by Bourne
    I got a news that barricading has been done by SS. Can somebody confirm?
    CommentQuote
  • A reliable person(also a buyer of Helios2) told me but still want to confirm if somebody visited the site.


    Originally Posted by Akash1
    Thats a news for me...what's the source mate ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bourne
    A reliable person(also a buyer of Helios2) told me but still want to confirm if somebody visited the site.



    Post is separate thread:

    Ajnara is launching the new project on coming monday at tentative rate of 4000 ownwards.

    For confirm bookings can contact Amit (8505890222, 8505810222)

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/48881-ajnara-belvedere-ajnara-group-sector-79-a-noida/page3?t=50580&page=3

    If the news of barricading is correct, think issues in Sect 79 are getting sorted out and projects will be launched by this month end. Keeping fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • I talked to this guy and he himself not confident for coming Monday launch but he is confident for launch in next 15-20 days.



    Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    Post is separate thread:

    Ajnara is launching the new project on coming monday at tentative rate of 4000 ownwards.

    For confirm bookings can contact Amit (8505890222, 8505810222)

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/48881-ajnara-belvedere-ajnara-group-sector-79-a-noida/page3?t=50580&page=3

    If the news of barricading is correct, think issues in Sect 79 are getting sorted out and projects will be launched by this month end. Keeping fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • And after 20 days he will replease same words

    Originally Posted by Akash1
    I talked to this guy and he himself not confident for coming Monday launch but he is confident for launch in next 15-20 days.
    CommentQuote