Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by khariddar View Post
    Does anyone have more details about the new project at Sec 143? My cousin has a flat in Helios I. Since he is in Bangalore now, he is planning to sell the one in sec 78 and buy in sec 143. He is looking at it as an end user, but has no hurry to move in to his own apartment.
    Please let me know your details and I will get in touch with you for your cousin flat in Helios.

Comment

Any info when is this sec 143 project planned....is the project approved ?
      All licenses taken ?
      When is soft launch planned ?

Seniors,
      How do you compare this to ats planned project in sec 143...

Comment

Originally posted by sbajaj View Post
        Dealeron ne dukaan khol rakhi hai IREF par.

Sector 107 is a poor location for a luxury project.

Prateek Edifice - I read prakash sir is so excited as in his opinion edifice is now 6k from 5k :-))) I mean it's funny to read such comments. 9 out of 10 dealers in sector 18 alone...can get you a deal around 5100-5200 but yahan dekho ?

L300 - I always maintain - it has got a poor location if you are using taglines like super luxury / one of it's kind. I find loading very high. mark my words .....it's fate will be just like omaxe forest i.e. - mehnga haathi har kissi ke buss ke baat nahin hai khareedna aur bhogna. investors ke haath se jab cheez nikal jaate hai ....woh asli value hai property ke. In 2004 Omaxe forest was launched around 3k per sqft - in 2012 - still struggling around 6k mark. It's a very very good n spacious society.

JP - No comments. bcoz IREF pe 80% JP ke dealer baithe hain.....saare dealer mujh pe chad jayengey ...main unhe gaaliyan doonga ....woh mujhe dengey...result i will be banned.

There is only one project in my opinion, if delivered will outclass everything else in Noida by a long long margin......n u already knows about it. I still stand by my comments.

PS - Pravin, let me pick your brains ....If i give you one khokha ....where will you invest in noida, what returns you expect n why ?

Regards
        Sbajaj
        Bajaj sahab.. as usual never miss your post. I read only NOIDA IREF and kind of bored and stopped visiting. Sometime open and saw your recent post.

But I have rated your advise given 2 years back not to buy Peigion hole in NOIDA as "JUNK GRADE". Those who followed you and did not buy in 2010-early 2011.. might be crying...

Kah rahe honge.. Bajaj ke paas to ATS Village hai.. humko Paras Sec 137 bhi nahi kharedane diya..

Multiple people invested in 2010 in NOIDA infact doubled their money in 2 years.. few cashed and few still holding...

Praveen : Navodaya is a premium school and it used to be very tough to get admission. My tenant son got selected in 1990 in class 6th in Navodaya and today he is an IAS. Couple of more Navodaya guys I know are IITian.

Today thing might have changed but in 1990-2000, for a small city middle class boy, Navodaya/Sanik School used to first step before IIT.

Combination of Good School+ Likely mined studies friends is deadly combination.

My feeling is who are your best friend in class 9th to class 12th make big impact. Because these 4 years are real decision making in life..

Try to make your kid rational and be realistic about his finacial situation..

My father told me : If you does not study, I don't have money.. You have to open "Egg shop on road side" or at max a general merchant shop...

I had all kinds of friends: Studious, Gunda, full time lover, worthless...so whenever I used to cross limit, I used to imagine myself: Selling Egg on road side.. and pull my leg..

But luckily not all.. few really doing very bad today...
        I had freinds in school whose aim was to become "Goonda" as career. Couple of them got convicted for "Attempt to murder" Sec 307, in class 11th itself.

A 10th class lean/small boy who wanted to become Goonda but no one was taking him seriously mudered a boy.. cold blodded in full public view.. Just to become famous...

He was just 16 year old, got bail after 5 month from High court and actually got "Campus selection" for his dare davil act.

A city based big politician turn gunda, saw potential in him and recruited him in his team.

Comment

Originally posted by ecstasy View Post
          Every thread needs a Godfather to save it .. If not Godfather then few step fathers who can actually keep the discussion alive .. This thread is lacking behind in that .. Also, since the project is already completed and need no more advertisement so ppl do not have much to discuss here ..

See the JayPee threads.. How many fathers are there to take care of the thread as well as to sell the project ..
          Okay I guess we can nominate Fatichar as the Godfather of this thread as he is taking good care of it..

Comment

Originally posted by ecstasy View Post
            Okay I guess we can nominate Fatichar as the Godfather of this thread as he is taking good care of it..
            Thanks!

On a side note, Na main father hoon, na hi God me vishwas karta hoon

Comment

Originally posted by sbajaj View Post
              OH forgot to mention - ongoing rate for nursery admission in Delhi are -

Sardar Patel - 20 lacs
              Modern, Barakhamba - 15 lacs
              DPS RK Puram - 15 lacs

PS - Yeh donation unke leeye hai - jo anpad hain but paise waale - jinka bacche ka kahin admission nahin hua or someone who is a idiot wants to opt for such schools at any cost just for the sake of snob value.

Regards
              Sbajaj
              --------
              Your data is frightening, might be true in few cases. But, if the last 2 year's admissions are any indication, I am aware of many cases in my neighbourhood who got admission in DPS RKP, but I am 100% sure no donation was given. In fact, all and sundry got admission there, giving an impression as if they are on an admission taking spree. I am no great fan of DPS RKP, but since I have first hand info of recent admissions, I think this data is spurious.
              May be some Dhan Pashu want to throw away money just like that, may be based on such impressions, as is being bandied about.

But you are SBajaj, may be you are right, except those instances that I mentioned.
              It seems people have taken entirely different connotation to:
              Poot kapoot toh kaa dhan sanchay. ( admission par hi kharch kar daalo).

Comment

Sunshine August news letter
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                  Thanks!

On a side note, Na main father hoon, na hi God me vishwas karta hoon
                  Side effects of too much blogging!
                  I should learn early.
                  Thanks.

Comment

This is from the news letter.

Floor Tile work: Based on popular demand, we have decided to keep the floor tile pattern default as diagonal as shown in sample flat.

Great.

Comment

Originally posted by mspp26 View Post
                      This is from the news letter.

Floor Tile work: Based on popular demand, we have decided to keep the floor tile pattern default as diagonal as shown in sample flat.

Great.
                      Yes. Loved it! I was really disappointed with the square option.

Let us now make a popular demand for free woodwork

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X