Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Anyone got the demand letter for external plaster ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neokhsr
    Anyone got the demand letter for external plaster ?

the demand letter will be delivered before time, actual construction will be delayed
    CommentQuote
  • Resale

Friends, a very close friend of mine is interested in buying SSH 1575Sq Ft flat.

If anyone is interested in selling? let me know immediately. He is looking to fix the deal by coming Saturday/Sunday. Either resale or directly from Builder
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida_guy
    Friends, a very close friend of mine is interested in buying SSH 1575Sq Ft flat.

If anyone is interested in selling? let me know immediately. He is looking to fix the deal by coming Saturday/Sunday. Either resale or directly from Builder

Jab deal ho jaye to price batana. Pata to chale hum kitne paani me hain!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar

u mean to say " kitna doodh mein hain"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    u mean to say " kitna doodh mein hain"

Rather it should be "Ghee"......desi and pure one (all white as fatichar bhai wants)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida_guy

1500 psf AI is the price above which it should not be bought
    CommentQuote
  • Sure.
    Originally Posted by fatichar
    CommentQuote
  • ssh 1575 layout is not rally worth to buy at this rate. it has drawing room of big size but due to odd layout its not utilized efficiently .

ssh is very good for bigger flats .
    my personal opinion no offenses
    CommentQuote
  • :).

Originally Posted by TheGuru
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bourne
    A reliable person(also a buyer of Helios2) told me but still want to confirm if somebody visited the site.

Who is this reliable one? Could you please check with him again if he has seen with his eyes visiting site and if he is a buyer , has he checked with the builder if the land has been transferred to sunshine's name(as I feel its his/her right to check if he has bought it in helios2 and builder need to show some papers for the same)?? Please confirm if possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru

:D
    CommentQuote

Welcome back & wish u speedy recovery

Get well soon

CommentQuote

Yeah, time to unload your inventory dude, as some Guru.v2 may may come up soon and start low-balling you!
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry guys i checked 79 site today there is no such type of development.
    Apologies for false news.

Originally Posted by myhome365
    Who is this reliable one? Could you please check with him again if he has seen with his eyes visiting site and if he is a buyer , has he checked with the builder if the land has been transferred to sunshine's name(as I feel its his/her right to check if he has bought it in helios2 and builder need to show some papers for the same)?? Please confirm if possible.
    CommentQuote