Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Google drive ka mail aa gaya hai ... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Google drive ka mail aa gaya hai ... :D

Kya faayda uska! Newsletter kahan hai :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Kya faayda uska! Newsletter kahan hai :(

I saw a printout of the newsletter at their office on saturday. They had mentioned at that point that it will be out in the next few days.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by edaiam
    I saw a printout of the newsletter at their office on saturday. They had mentioned at that point that it will be out in the next few days.

It is baffling why they need a few days to send newsletter even after it is ready. As if they need Noida authority approval!
    CommentQuote
  • Why builder created 4 toilet in the 2+1 floor, unnecessary consumption of floor area and after that builder claiming that area is given more than 80%??? i cud not undestand this. :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Myhome1
    Why builder created 4 toilet in the 2+1 floor, unnecessary consumption of floor area and after that builder claiming that area is given more than 80%??? i cud not undestand this. :(

Bhai kyon Pareshaan hote ho acha nahi laga to mat lo. Chill
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Myhome1
    Why builder created 4 toilet in the 2+1 floor, unnecessary consumption of floor area and after that builder claiming that area is given more than 80%??? i cud not undestand this. :(

You can use 1 toilet as Study room ..:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    You can use 1 toilet as Study room ..:D

Or store room .. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bourne
    Sorry guys i checked 79 site today there is no such type of development.
    Apologies for false news.

any further update, when is SS planning to launch this 79 project???as i heard that ajnara, mahagun,gaur they have already started to collect cheques for the same as got call from more than 1 broker. so anyone has any update?
    CommentQuote
  • Site Visit 17-03-13

construction is at good pace but June 13 looks difficult.
    External Plaster and Primer for B and C front side done.
    Rest work in progress....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kocharr
    construction is at good pace but June 13 looks difficult.
    External Plaster and Primer for B and C front side done.
    Rest work in progress....

more than 1 year for possession.
    march 2014 minimum.

:D

SSH PROJECT SANDWICH BETWEEN 3 PROJECTS & FRONT MAIN GATE ROAD IS TOOOO NARROW.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GREATGURU
    We all know, majority of members are Existing Investors on this website.

Yet, the fact of the day is that Resale rates have been more or less stagnant in past 6 months or so.

Builder-broker-investor nexus is trying their level best to push rates up artificially either by revising rates on paper or creating an artificial hype.

But it has not worked in past 6 months and tables have started turning.

from start 2014- end 2015, 2 lakh flats will be on offer as rtm. With 70% investors who wouldnt like to pay Rs.2-3 psf maintenance, the options would be to either sell or rent out.

In either case, end user will benefit.

Till now brokers would pressurise buyers that ''buy today, else this choice will not be there tomorrow''

Time is surely coming that Buyers will tell brokers ''sell today or else, i will have 2 dozen more projects to chose from (all in good locations)

We closed a deal in LB some days back and worked on it for almost a month. The prices came down drastically, once the broker knew we are serious buyer will ready cash.

The internal competition inside one project itself is a lot. Floor wise, phase wise, there is huge scope of discounts.

The Brokers have options on every phase, every tower, every floor !!!!

Where are the End Users ????

This is just one project I am talking about.

3 dozen more to come in next 2 years

All within a radius of 3 kms of LB.

The few projects where we found Higher percentage of End users are:
    - Ats hamlet
    - purvanchal royal park
    - helios

Other all projects, name the tower and floor range, you will get many options. All have investors, 3C and Jaypee have maximum investor

I have read this SAME POST in this forum sometime back.

Why this new avtaar (id) Guruji ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GREATGURU
    We all know, majority of members are Existing Investors on this website.

Yet, the fact of the day is that Resale rates have been more or less stagnant in past 6 months or so.

Builder-broker-investor nexus is trying their level best to push rates up artificially either by revising rates on paper or creating an artificial hype.

But it has not worked in past 6 months and tables have started turning.

from start 2014- end 2015, 2 lakh flats will be on offer as rtm. With 70% investors who wouldnt like to pay Rs.2-3 psf maintenance, the options would be to either sell or rent out.

In either case, end user will benefit.

Till now brokers would pressurise buyers that ''buy today, else this choice will not be there tomorrow''

Time is surely coming that Buyers will tell brokers ''sell today or else, i will have 2 dozen more projects to chose from (all in good locations)

We closed a deal in LB some days back and worked on it for almost a month. The prices came down drastically, once the broker knew we are serious buyer will ready cash.

The internal competition inside one project itself is a lot. Floor wise, phase wise, there is huge scope of discounts.

The Brokers have options on every phase, every tower, every floor !!!!

Where are the End Users ????

This is just one project I am talking about.

3 dozen more to come in next 2 years

All within a radius of 3 kms of LB.

The few projects where we found Higher percentage of End users are:
    - Ats hamlet
    - purvanchal royal park
    - helios

Other all projects, name the tower and floor range, you will get many options. All have investors, 3C and Jaypee have maximum investor

Guruji,
    We all know that it hurts "ROYAL" people when they get banned.

So, in order to avoid another ban, pls do not re-post same thread again !
    Link below:
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/50765-indian-resale-property-rates-stagnant--tables-have-started-turning?t=52400
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BongSong
    I have read this SAME POST in this forum sometime back.

Why this new avtaar (id) Guruji ;)

same thing i was thinking....all this crap already seem to be read few days back.
    CommentQuote
  • News letter Pleaseeee..............Har baar ka drama hai
    CommentQuote