Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
    MIG projects ke liye IREF par dukaan kholna samaz me aata hai. Par 2-3 karod ke flats chawanni chhap tareekon ko bechne ki koshish ho rahi hai.

107 is a good location for an MIG project. But At least the part touching the Dadri road should have been left for commercial. Ab wahan bhi project hai, and they are being sold as expressway (which is more than 2 km away) projects!

The other part of 107 (Opposite LB) is not a bad location for a luxury project, but the sector layout - having projects sandwiched between others projects - doesn't suit luxury. Still OK for MIG.

Prakash ji does not look like a dukaan wala , but I feel over optimistic. And emotionally biased towards his choices. But its good to have him here, as a package.

From a bird's eye view, loading looked high to me also. But I didn't bother calculating (I thought rich people need very spacious lobby, lifts and common area, so loading would be higher). Today, the bigger size units are said to be commanding much more premium than the smallest (? 3600 sqft) unit. Once close to RTM, the king size units may become gale ki haddi - na nigal sakte, na ugal sakte.

I have different opinion about JP. When very close to RTM, end users will eventually find it as a VFM option. Resale prices will never go through the roof, as they did for LB/LP. unless JP executes is so well that it changes the Kundli of Noida, it is going to be a mass grave for investors. End users will find seemingly valuable deals. But when occupancy starts, they would realize door ke dhol suhawne. 50 paise psf ka maintenance charge dene me nani yaad aati hai logon ko... jab JP khoon chhosega to daadi bhi yaad aayegi.

"if delivered", then no one dare have a different opinion about this. Ye IF hi to bahot bada hai. Big shots like you should tell us the chances of that happening. After all, you sit with people we haven't even heard of!

I don't find Noida investment grade now. Neither am I in a "double or nothing" position now, as I was in 2010.

For end use, my favorite location is sector 40 area. Second is sector 61. I had thought that sec 105 area would come up well, but it seems it is ruined now.

Agar invest karna hi hai, 1 khoka, then I would shortlist the following, and do a recce for a few days, to finalize one.

1. Omaxe Grandwoods. 1600 size. Returns expected: 40 to 70% in 2 to 3 years. Reason: excellent location, low density and and almost certain value add expected - regisrty.

2. Shops in sec 137. No idea about price and size. But youngsters staying near IT park are a businessman's paradise.
    Pravin - Good thought process.

L300 - size 3650 - read the mindset of the neo rich ( definately not me ) - why on earth i will spend 2.5 crore + maintainence of 20k per month and still be called the poor guy of the society ? just bcoz i have a smaller size of flat ....no way ..i will pay 50-70 lacs more but i want the biggest....period.

example - one of my friends neighbour bought a BMW 5 series and flaunting (as usual). Two weeks later - My friend sold his BMW 3i series ....bought Q7 and then sent the car to punjab to get the bullet proofing done for glasses n tyres ( he spent additional 12-14 lacs on it) - when i asked him -- why did you do that ? he is a man of few words ....n very desi ......he said and i quote - "tashan.....boss.....koi kami nahin hai...i always have the best in this lane (where he lives)".....i can only smile.

people like him can afford and will buy in exclusive projetcs not service class people. understanding there mindset is everything. so called exclusive projects which has got smaller sizes will suffer the most.

Omaxe grandwoods / small shops .......neeeeeeee. I would rather buy a 200 sqmtr industrail plot on expressway ( near sector 82) costing around 65-70 lacs and forget about it for 10-15 years or any small SEZ plot around 1cr.

Chandra jee --- please meri baat ka jaroor bura maanna (read jaroor) - I still call it junk grade - if you are the variety jo aisa sochte hain -

1) pasia aana chahiye ...chahe kahin se bhee aaye
    2) society flat hona chahiye - chahe kahin bhee ho aurr kaise bhee

then all the very best ......mujhe yaad jaroor karna when you move in there.

PS - main yaad aa he jaaonga - mark my words.

Regards
    Sbajaj

Comment

super duper...what a reality check !!!! Noida's premium projects will only see good appreciation that too if selected well The rest of 500-1200 sq. Ft flats..will be in mess after ready to move Why? ek to u.p (noida) tag Phir ncr ke most dense projects Upar se most dense sectors then maximum local builders who will deliver poor to average construction and maintenance Bahut bura haal hoga aise projects ka

Comment

heard that these guys are launching a new project in sec 143 ? is it true friends ?

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
          heard that these guys are launching a new project in sec 143 ? is it true friends ?
          Yes.

Comment

bajaj sahab,

Thinker hain aap agar pravchan dene lage to log dhongi babas ko bhool jayenge..umeed karta hoon someday aaapke darshan kar paunga...so good to read your posts always........yes u r right Rich thinks the other way...

Regards,
            hitesh

Originally posted by sbajaj View Post

L300 - size 3650 - read the mindset of the neo rich ( definately not me ) - why on earth i will spend 2.5 crore + maintainence of 20k per month and still be called the poor guy of the society ? just bcoz i have a smaller size of flat ....no way ..i will pay 50-70 lacs more but i want the biggest....period.

example - one of my friends neighbour bought a BMW 5 series and flaunting (as usual). Two weeks later - My friend sold his BMW 3i series ....bought Q7 and then sent the car to punjab to get the bullet proofing done for glasses n tyres ( he spent additional 12-14 lacs on it) - when i asked him -- why did you do that ? he is a man of few words ....n very desi ......he said and i quote - "tashan.....boss.....koi kami nahin hai...i always have the best in this lane (where he lives)".....i can only smile.

people like him can afford and will buy in exclusive projetcs not service class people. understanding there mindset is everything. so called exclusive projects which has got smaller sizes will suffer the most.

Omaxe grandwoods / small shops .......neeeeeeee. I would rather buy a 200 sqmtr industrail plot on expressway ( near sector 82) costing around 65-70 lacs and forget about it for 10-15 years or any small SEZ plot around 1cr.

Chandra jee --- please meri baat ka jaroor bura maanna (read jaroor) - I still call it junk grade - if you are the variety jo aisa sochte hain -

Regards
            Sbajaj

Comment

Originally posted by maddy87 View Post
              Yes.
              i guess nothing less than 1500 sq ft there too ?

Comment

Do you think they will repeat the mistake, sector 78 was a success because most of them were end users, also it was their first project..in sec 143 there would be very less end users.

Game is totally in their hand, if they want to sell it like hot cake, smaller Unit sizes would be around 1200, competitive rates in soft launch around 3500 otherwise its hard to sell, they will follow up brokers, and have a hard time like commercial project..

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                i guess nothing less than 1500 sq ft there too ?

Comment

Rates revised to 5000/- by Sunshine Helios.

Comment

Thank you Bajaj ji. I am always on the learning curve

Currently exploring options for self use residential purchase in Pune. Have found an old 3 BHK row house on 1200 sf plot in an MIG locality but great location, for 65L.

About my flat in this project, my optimistic expectation is 6k psf on possession. This is when I plan to move out.

Originally posted by sbajaj View Post

Regards
                    Sbajaj
                    Last edited by fatichar; October 3 2012, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X