Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BongSong
    I have read this SAME POST in this forum sometime back.

    Why this new avtaar (id) Guruji ;)


    He is not Guruji, I am GuruJi !!:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    News letter Pleaseeee..............Har baar ka drama hai

    Thou sunshine will finish ahead of other projects, but one shall not miss few sings from mgmt:
    1. Despite saying again n agin on June 2013 deadline, it's clear from current state that full possession will take atlteast one more yr.
    2. The key reason for delay in letter normally is mgmt need to show some progress of work and that's why it's getting delayed. I have to give 2
    3c mgmt credit in this area that their progress gets updated in first week of every month.
    3. People will realize issues with layout of flats, once they take possession n move in. That said, in NCR, everything sells and once there is 60-70% occupancy, people will ignore layout etc n will buy apartments there.
    4. Builder will try to avoid paying penalty. Even thoug so much work is pending , they will just complete tower b n c , n offer possession. However I think in noida, they need to get completion certificate from noida authority n I hope flat owners force mgmt to complete work, take completion certificate frm auth n then only take possession. And force mgmt to pay late penalty. If not, complain to noida authority, that will force mgmt to finish work quickly.
    CommentQuote
  • True..However Sunshine Mgmt themselves saying we are trying our level best for Possession in June (Refer last NewsLetter) so thats why buyers are discussing for June, otherwise everyone knows..forget worst case, Good case is Mid 14.

    Sunshine is not ready to accept the delay because

    1) Its their first showcase project and dont want to hurt their brand value
    2) To avoid penality
    3) Somehow to manage offer Possession by tricks and sell Business park which is almost a Flop Show.
    4) To get more money in Prelaunch of sector 79 by showing only on paper which even they dont know when it would be launched.

    All in all I think, every Builder is same and Sunshine is not an exception which they commit initially "With industry experts on the Sunshine platform, be assured of a new star that will create benchmarks for the realty in the future.
    "




    Originally Posted by Jirohit
    Thou sunshine will finish ahead of other projects, but one shall not miss few sings from mgmt:
    1. Despite saying again n agin on June 2013 deadline, it's clear from current state that full possession will take atlteast one more yr.
    2. The key reason for delay in letter normally is mgmt need to show some progress of work and that's why it's getting delayed. I have to give 2
    3c mgmt credit in this area that their progress gets updated in first week of every month.
    3. People will realize issues with layout of flats, once they take possession n move in. That said, in NCR, everything sells and once there is 60-70% occupancy, people will ignore layout etc n will buy apartments there.
    4. Builder will try to avoid paying penalty. Even thoug so much work is pending , they will just complete tower b n c , n offer possession. However I think in noida, they need to get completion certificate from noida authority n I hope flat owners force mgmt to complete work, take completion certificate frm auth n then only take possession. And force mgmt to pay late penalty. If not, complain to noida authority, that will force mgmt to finish work quickly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jirohit
    Thou sunshine will finish ahead of other projects, but one shall not miss few sings from mgmt:
    1. Despite saying again n agin on June 2013 deadline, it's clear from current state that full possession will take atlteast one more yr.
    2. The key reason for delay in letter normally is mgmt need to show some progress of work and that's why it's getting delayed. I have to give 2
    3c mgmt credit in this area that their progress gets updated in first week of every month.
    3. People will realize issues with layout of flats, once they take possession n move in. That said, in NCR, everything sells and once there is 60-70% occupancy, people will ignore layout etc n will buy apartments there.
    4. Builder will try to avoid paying penalty. Even thoug so much work is pending , they will just complete tower b n c , n offer possession. However I think in noida, they need to get completion certificate from noida authority n I hope flat owners force mgmt to complete work, take completion certificate frm auth n then only take possession. And force mgmt to pay late penalty. If not, complain to noida authority, that will force mgmt to finish work quickly.

    Agree with you.

    Can a builder offer possession without obtaining completion certificate? If yes, it's strange. In that case buyer should really refuse possession. If towers B n C are complete, I think CC can be obtained. But that should also take several months. I don't think builder can avoid paying delay penalty. 1-2 months could have been ok, but this probably will run in to a 2-3 quarters.

    One thing to note is that there is a grace period of 3 months for some flats. (may be those who booked after 2010, or for specific towers like E and F).

    Andhon me kana raja :)
    CommentQuote
  • Holi hai

    :d

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=24643
    CommentQuote
  • Q: What's worse than not getting a newsletter?
    A: Getting a newsletter with hardly any progress.

    One joke from the newsletter: Helios has been mentioned as a premium luxury projects by HT :D
    CommentQuote
  • Sabsey funny in the newsletter - Customer speak.

    pata nahee kon hai ... jo ki apnaa naam chapwaney key liye kuch bhi likh detaa hai ... :D shayad panch rupee ka discount milaa hogaa enhee :D
    CommentQuote
  • ab sahi likha na ..

    More than 850 people are working on site at HELIOS to complete the remaining work, as soon as possible. Rather than June :-)

    Suggestions for SSH

    1) SSH, we are ready for Dec 13, Please Take your time..don't do work in hurry.Be Honest..and fullfill your commitments.. Please pay Penalty On Time :-)

    2) Please provide true status of Helios 2 project to customers / investors. If it does not come up, Please refund the money with interest asap.

    /Pathan
    CommentQuote
  • Drivers ka waiting room in tower B,C and E. Bhai gaandh machney walaa hai en towers mein ..

    I think these requests from idiots and irresponsible peoples ....... these guys should not be allowed inside society .... choree toe eh hi log kartey hai ..... ..... i am disappointed ...
    CommentQuote

  • From newsletter:
    We have stopped accepting all kinds of Civil, Plumbing & Electrical changes, as we are in a very advance stage of construction. Any change from now on, will need to be done after taking over possession.

    What about Window AC??? ..... this is sick .....
    CommentQuote
  • one of my friend is staying on rent and waiting for possession. He has 2 window AC in rented house.

    Now he has to sell window ACs which are in good condition and purchase Split ACs..WOW !!! to maintain the elevation of tower of SSH please switch from Window to Split ACs..

    Originally Posted by shaitaan

    From newsletter:
    We have stopped accepting all kinds of Civil, Plumbing & Electrical changes, as we are in a very advance stage of construction. Any change from now on, will need to be done after taking over possession.

    What about Window AC??? ..... this is sick .....
    CommentQuote
  • Sensex ???? jaisey ki hamey pataa hi nahee hai ki Sensex kya hai ????? you r gone ??? don't try fake ...:D
    CommentQuote
  • Sare Gareeb inhi Towers mein hai na 1575 and 2050 sqft. Rest all is luxury. So a Guest has to visit in Tower A /D ? F but Driver will wait in Tower B / C / E Wow !!!

    wait then it will followed by Maids, Mechanics, Labour....DISCOURAGING.

    I was expecting a Lavish Reception at ground floor but ............... :-(

    Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Drivers ka waiting room in tower B,C and E. Bhai gaandh machney walaa hai en towers mein ..

    I think these requests from idiots and irresponsible peoples ....... these guys should not be allowed inside society .... choree toe eh hi log kartey hai ..... ..... i am disappointed ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    one of my friend is staying on rent and waiting for possession. He has 2 window AC in rented house.

    Now he has to sell window ACs which are in good condition and purchase Split ACs..WOW !!! to maintain the elevation of tower of SSH please switch from Window to Split ACs..


    You think i don't know the difference betweet spitAC and Window AC. Pathan sir, your friend is majbboor ....:D
    CommentQuote
  • Sirji aapkoo chaploos nahee chahiya ( jo ki IT mei bahoot hai ) ... aapnaa dimeeg challaooo ........
    CommentQuote