Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • site office mentioned in website
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote

• I think you have answered yourself in Q1 & Q3. Rakesh Yadav does not want to come forward in SSH and would like to change names, like recently he has launched Colorful Estates Pvt. Ltd.

My email or meeting with you will not help. You know the issues
    - Delayed possession- 3yrs delay
    - Non- Deliverance ALL items as per sales brochure so far.
    I have met Rakesh Yadav many times but again & again he says wait for 2 more months. Do you know of any group, I am fighting this lonely battle? PM me the contact details.

Best rgds

CommentQuote
  • Just type Colorful Estates Pvt. Ltd and google it..the first link u get is

Colorful Estate Pvt. Ltd

It clearly says

Welcome to Colorful Estates pvt. Ltd.

Colorful Estates Pvt. Ltd. A subisidiary company of Antriksh and Ideal Group.

Originally Posted by bhagwan

I think you have answered yourself in Q1 & Q3. Rakesh Yadav does not want to come forward in SSH and would like to change names, like recently he has launched Colorful Estates Pvt. Ltd.

My email or meeting with you will not help. You know the issues
    - Delayed possession- 3yrs delay
    - Non- Deliverance ALL items as per sales brochure so far.
    I have met Rakesh Yadav many times but again & again he says wait for 2 more months. Do you know of any group, I am fighting this lonely battle? PM me the contact details.

Best rgds

CommentQuote
  • but sunshine doesnot..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • SSH is promoted by Harender Yadav & Vipin who also promote Antriksh..Did you talk to Yadav instead of trying to defend SSH? Trust me if Yadav delivers, there would be rave reviews about Antriksh.
    But before that the Antriksh Greens needs to show some actions...
    Chanelise ur energy on better things rather than defending crooks
    CommentQuote
  • Rate per sq ft

Hi everyone I am a new member and almost finalized buying a 2450 sq ft appartment in D building. The rate negotiated is Rs 2950 per sq ft in flexi plan. only additional charges would be maintaince charges Rs 40 per sq ft at the time of posession. Can anyone comment on rate i negotiated? Are there better deals at this time?
    Thanks for your help.

KG
    CommentQuote
  • yes it is...project is now in very good shape and construction is in full swing..and almost 50% of project is sold out.

Originally Posted by kg2401
    Hi everyone I am a new member and almost finalized buying a 2450 sq ft appartment in D building. The rate negotiated is Rs 2950 per sq ft in flexi plan. only additional charges would be maintaince charges Rs 40 per sq ft at the time of posession. Can anyone comment on rate i negotiated? Are there better deals at this time?
    Thanks for your help.

KG
    CommentQuote
  • thanks Mrindianoida for your response. Has rates gone up in last few months...is there anything else i should ask for/negotiate before handing over my first cheque. Once I give that then I cannot ask for anything else. Therefore asking you all. thx again for any prompt advice.

Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    yes it is...project is now in very good shape and construction is in full swing..and almost 50% of project is sold out.
    CommentQuote
  • Rates are almost same..a very less difference..because of more supply in noida, increased loan interest rates etc..but you can dfntly expect good returns in a horizon of 5yrs, it is expected to become decent housing project with less density and excellent gentry with metro and sector 46 connectivity.

Go through the complete thread and you would get to know the pros and cons.

there is nothing much to negotiate regarding other things except rates..but still:

We have seen these papers but satisfy yourself with below mentioned questions. Ask these from Mr. Daw or any of the senior persons (avoid marketing guys)

Main thing is papers (registry done or not)
    Approved Layout Plan from Noida Authority
    Cluster Plan
    Ask him to mention the penality clause of 15/- also
    the possession date
    Quality
    No more towers to be introduced
    Floor to ceiling height
    For everyone's satisfaction ask and make sure there is no involvment of Antriksh and Rakesh yadav. (strongy)
    Kitchen woodwork they are giving but not wardrobes in rooms

You can also ask about milestone...at which date what is expected example;
    in D tower when 3rd floor is expected
    when Brick and plaster work etc....

I have this much info..can anyone else please suggest..

thanks Mrindianoida for your response. Has rates gone up in last few months...is there anything else i should ask for/negotiate before handing over my first cheque. Once I give that then I cannot ask for anything else. Therefore asking you all. thx again for any prompt advice.
    CommentQuote
  • This helps. Does anyone know who owns the land besides Sunshine on tower D side( between Sunshine and planned sports complex). As i am concerned that some other project would come up next to Sunshine and the lower floor in tower D would not get the morning sun light.

Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    Rates are almost same..a very less difference..because of more supply in noida, increased loan interest rates etc..but you can dfntly expect good returns in a horizon of 5yrs, it is expected to become decent housing project with less density and excellent gentry with metro and sector 46 connectivity.

Go through the complete thread and you would get to know the pros and cons.

there is nothing much to negotiate regarding other things except rates..but still:

We have seen these papers but satisfy yourself with below mentioned questions. Ask these from Mr. Daw or any of the senior persons (avoid marketing guys)

Main thing is papers (registry done or not)
    Approved Layout Plan from Noida Authority
    Cluster Plan
    Ask him to mention the penality clause of 15/- also
    the possession date
    Quality
    No more towers to be introduced
    Floor to ceiling height
    For everyone's satisfaction ask and make sure there is no involvment of Antriksh and Rakesh yadav. (strongy)
    Kitchen woodwork they are giving but not wardrobes in rooms

You can also ask about milestone...at which date what is expected example;
    in D tower when 3rd floor is expected
    when Brick and plaster work etc....

I have this much info..can anyone else please suggest..
    CommentQuote
  • BEWARE OF SSH/ANTRIKSH BUILDERS

Hi All,

Please beware of Antriksh Builders. I confirm that Bhagwan is telling the truth and Rakesh Yadav is a crook....hot word and no action. We have tried in vain and banged our heads against a brick wall. Antriksh is launching projects in various names including SSH, Coulourful builders etc.

They all have colourful brouchures.....believe us it is better to through you money down a drain than investing with them. Imagine SSH not being completed even 2 years after confirmed date of possession, facilities not provided, demand letter issued for final dues (on possession) when possession is no where near in sight, cost increase due to inc in carpet area, promises after promises but no action.....Calculate the financial impact of servicing a loan and paying rent, mental unrest, frustration...Do you all really think this is worth it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AjitSingh
    Hi All,

Please beware of Antriksh Builders. I confirm that Bhagwan is telling the truth and Rakesh Yadav is a crook....hot word and no action. We have tried in vain and banged our heads against a brick wall. Antriksh is launching projects in various names including SSH, Coulourful builders etc.

They all have colourful brouchures.....believe us it is better to through you money down a drain than investing with them. Imagine SSH not being completed even 2 years after confirmed date of possession, facilities not provided, demand letter issued for final dues (on possession) when possession is no where near in sight, cost increase due to inc in carpet area, promises after promises but no action.....Calculate the financial impact of servicing a loan and paying rent, mental unrest, frustration...Do you all really think this is worth it?

If you are a buyer and really warning other not to buy in Antriksh then scan your Allotment letter/BBA highlight allotment date with completion date and few currert snaps of project.

Post it on 2-3 different websites and no need to write 100 times to prove your point.
    Seems like people are not taking you seriously.
    CommentQuote
  • Ajit,

I won't suggest that you should reveal your identity in a public forum like this as that may make you more vulnerable given the money and muscle mights of the builders.

You have done your job by airing your agonies that you have suffered.

Leave it there.

Instead, i suggest, if people insist to go through the expereince what you have gone through, better 'enable' them and do not resist.

After all, it is their money. They have all the rights to decide what they want to do with it.

Respect their decision and 'the wisdom' that leads to that decision.

Thats the minimum, and probably the 'maximum' you can do.
    CommentQuote
  • Perhaps Its Morpheous Greens..construction already in progress..Don't go for lower floors if you love sunlight, ventillation and not scared of height.

This helps. Does anyone know who owns the land besides Sunshine on tower D side( between Sunshine and planned sports complex). As i am concerned that some other project would come up next to Sunshine and the lower floor in tower D would not get the morning sun light.
    CommentQuote
  • Are you trying to threaten people by using words like money & muscle power? Remember where & how Saddam Hussein was found at the end? In a rat hole. Rakesh Yadav might be powerful now..but people are gaining momentum on him and the day is not far when he will fall.
    Der hai..andher nahi.
    CommentQuote