Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Just shared my discussion with one of my friend :o..Its just that people have no choice..

Originally Posted by shaitaan
    You think i don't know the difference betweet spitAC and Window AC. Pathan sir, your friend is majbboor ....:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Sare Gareeb inhi Towers mein hai na 1575 and 2050 sqft. Rest all is luxury. So a Guest has to visit in Tower A /D ? F but Driver will wait in Tower B / C / E Wow !!!

wait then it will followed by Maids, Mechanics, Labour....DISCOURAGING.

I was expecting a Lavish Reception at ground floor but ............... :-(

Don't worry. let the drivers enjoy the lounge of B, C and E tower. We MIG people will use the *5 star* reception lobby of towers A, D and F! (and spoil the good times of high class people)
    CommentQuote
  • Shaitan bhai.. I give a damm..i m purely a investor and will exit at possesion..tabtak jitna acha project banega ;-)..utna acha price milega so no worry.:D Be Happy

Sirji aapkoo chaploos nahee chahiya ( jo ki IT mei bahoot hai ) ... aapnaa dimeeg challaooo ........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Agree with you.

Can a builder offer possession without obtaining completion certificate? If yes, it's strange. In that case buyer should really refuse possession. If towers B n C are complete, I think CC can be obtained. But that should also take several months. I don't think builder can avoid paying delay penalty. 1-2 months could have been ok, but this probably will run in to a 2-3 quarters.

had raised the same issue with their CR rep during my visit to the site about two weeks ago.

it appears that they r planning to offer possession of B & C towers in jun 13 with ongoing construction in other towers and club area.

I had asked the staff whether they will like to shift with their wives/ daughters with labourers still on site and how cud they obtain CC w/o constr being over. I too had raised the Q wrt regd at the time of possession. I was told that the regd usually takes place 6-7 months post possession and this is a norm in Noida.

I had pointed out the provisions of UP apartment act vide which no possession can b offered till regd is over and regd can only b done once CC has been taken and land cost paid by the builder along with other dues. CC can only b taken once the constr is completed and building has been inspected from safety aspects incl fire fighting arrangements.

on hearing my arguments I was told that the issues will b raised to the mgt.

I suspect that they r trying to force possession to circumvent the penalty clause. while this arrangement may b suitable to some members as they can shift in and avoid rental costs and they get financial berthing space till regd. however, they are making themselves vulnerable to legal, safety and fin adversities.

regards
    CommentQuote
    Don't worry. let the drivers enjoy the lounge of B, C and E tower. We MIG people will use the *5 star* reception lobby of towers A, D and F! (and spoil the good times of high class people)

Why didn't they make driver room also in the bigger flats.

I can imagine the mess in these towers, drivers are playing teen pati, shouting, throwing paan ki peek everywhere and chewing kheni ( chen sey mazaa lo ) :D

These towers would be highly unsafe also for residents. Not only these towers , it would be unsafe for other towers also.

Who came with this brilliant idea ?...... gadhoo ki kamee nahee hai ...ek doondo hazaar miltey hai .....:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Why didn't they make driver room also in the bigger flats.

I can imagine the mess in these towers, drivers are playing teen pati, shouting, throwing paan ki peek everywhere and chewing kheni ( chen sey mazaa lo ) :D

These towers would be highly unsafe also for residents. Not only these towers , it would be unsafe for other towers also.

Who came with this brilliant idea ?...... gadhoo ki kamee nahee hai ...ek doondo hazaar miltey hai .....:D

If this becomes a nuisance, society members would raise this and get it sorted. More than 50% population would be affected.
    CommentQuote
  • A few good things from the newsletter:

Used water would be recycled and used for toilet flushing. This is expected to result is 50% saving in water (for those who pee-poo regularly ).

Water softening plant is going to be installed, as advertised.

Modular kitchen is of Hettich.
    CommentQuote
  • Just talked to SSH Senior guy and they said by mistake, the sample Advt given by ZEE Business has been included in the Feb News Letter rather than actual Advt during Budget Highlights. https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=24789
    They asked me to ignore following page. Might be they will rectify this in next newsletter.

Sensex ???? jaisey ki hamey pataa hi nahee hai ki Sensex kya hai ????? you r gone ??? don't try fake ...:D
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Shaitan bhai.. I give a damm..i m purely a investor and will exit at possesion..tabtak jitna acha project banega ;-)..utna acha price milega so no worry.:D Be Happy

That's the spirit. Sahee kaha aapney .... agar sahee lagaa toe reh lo nehee toe bach kar nikal lo ...... bajaney doe logo ko aapnee aapnee dapli :D
    CommentQuote
    A few good things from the newsletter:

Used water would be recycled and used for toilet flushing. This is expected to result is 50% saving in water (for those who pee-poo regularly ).

Water softening plant is going to be installed, as advertised.

Modular kitchen is of Hettich.

Another thing i liked is :

We are putting special emphasis and infrastructure on matters related to water, both from a conservation point of view as well as to avoid seepage/leakage issues in future.

seepage is a major issue in many societies. Its good they identified it and putting special emphasis. :D
    CommentQuote
  • I agree. This would be a huge nuisance and dont forget the security issues. Why allow Drivers inside the building in the first place? People have servant rooms and should use them if they want to allow their drivers to come inside the building. Why Towers,why not build a small room adjacent to Main gate to allow drivers/maids to wait?

I can certainly see the issue with the small road that SSH has and lack of open area . Many projects have huge open spaces infront of their main gate which servers dual purpose - Guest Parking, Waiting area etc. This is certainly an issue with SSH.

How are they planning to use GF of other Towers ( A, F and D)?

Originally Posted by fatichar
    If this becomes a nuisance, society members would raise this and get it sorted. More than 50% population would be affected.
    CommentQuote
  • friends, Any update on 79 Project..?

I have given 35% payment in Decemeber, Sunshine is enjoying and doing business on my money. I think it was a wrong decission taken by me. Should I cancel it and ask for refund ??? or wait for some more time ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    friends, Any update on 79 Project..?

I have given 35% payment in Decemeber, Sunshine is enjoying and doing business on my money. I think it was a wrong decission taken by me. Should I cancel it and ask for refund ??? or wait for some more time ??

dear akash

RE mein kisi par bhi aank moond kar ke bharosa nahin karte hain. u hav some guts investing in an area, title deed of which is still not clear.

the project may/ may not get launched but what did u like in this location/ project? my advise take ur cash back

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sids69.

Yes, now I am realizing my mistake. The only factor which forced me to invest was the Sunshine Honesty, Transparency and Quality in their Helios Project. Floor Plan and less loading in Helios2 project.

Location was not that great but was kind of ok. I will defintly talk to them and ask for refund if I not get any satisfactory answer.

Regards
    Akash

Originally Posted by sids69
    dear akash

RE mein kisi par bhi aank moond kar ke bharosa nahin karte hain. u hav some guts investing in an area, title deed of which is still not clear.

the project may/ may not get launched but what did u like in this location/ project? my advise take ur cash back

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Akash,

Even I am also in the same boat as your's, if you dont mind please send me your personal message for contact details as I also invested based on helios1, but now i think we need to talk to sunshine management clearly and they are not giving the clear vision about this project.

baki lets keep our fingers crossed.

thanks!!

Originally Posted by Akash1
    Thanks Sids69.

Yes, now I am realizing my mistake. The only factor which forced me to invest was the Sunshine Honesty, Transparency and Quality in their Helios Project. Floor Plan and less loading in Helios2 project.

Location was not that great but was kind of ok. I will defintly talk to them and ask for refund if I not get any satisfactory answer.

Regards
    Akash
    CommentQuote