Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
    thats a sensational claim...to my knowledge theres no GH land in Sec 166;;;
    Prakash sir, there are talks about allotment of multiple plots totalling about 50-70 acres for GH in around sector 143/14*.. By the end of this month.. Any idea ?? I don't find any tender for the same on noida authority website!!!

Sunshine helios seems to have applied for a plot too in and around that sector.. And pre-launch of helios2 is said to be at 3500 clp on that proposed 10acre plot..

And we heard land has exhausted and rates will rise... But seems new land allotment keep popping up..

Please throw some light of these allotments..

Cheers,
    Last edited by sequence; October 11 2012, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sequence View Post
      Prakash sir, there are talks about allotment of multiple plots totalling about 50-70 acres for GH in around sector 143/14*.. By the end of this month.. Any idea ?? I don't find any tender for the same on noida authority website!!!

Sunshine helios seems to have applied for a plot too in and around that sector.. And pre-launch of helios2 is said to be at 3500 clp on that proposed 10acre plot..

And we heard land has exhausted and rates will rise... But seems new land allotment keep popping up..

Please throw some light of these allotments..

Cheers,
      i think you are smart enough to know that these land parcels wont be alloted through tenders...most of the land has already been tied up! cant confirm the specifics right now but expect few GH projects before the end of this year for sure in 144/ 143.

tender aayega to matlab sab settle ho gaya!

Ps -I am hoping ATS is one of them, will get the confirmation from my source by this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by search12 View Post
        Even sector 150 was never one.. but it is now.. right..?? The status of Sector166 was abt to change but before that Govt changed

This is no sensational claim or news.. everybody in the market knows it..
        Enquire to some guys in the market.. u will be able to know.
        quite possible...bmw ke raaj mein kucch bhi ho sakta hai!

Comment

i think you are smart enough to know that these land parcels wont be alloted through tenders...most of the land has already been tied up! cant confirm the specifics right now but expect few GH projects before the end of this year for sure in 144/ 143.

Ps -I am hoping ATS is one of them, will get the confirmation from my source by this weekend!
          Bhasin Group has launched commercial in 143.. IT office space @3000/- PSQFT DP starting 3rd floor.

2 plots has been given to DLF.. one is for commercial for sure..another one is still not known.

Comment

Originally posted by search12 View Post
            Bhasin Group has launched commercial in 143.. IT office space @3000/- PSQFT DP starting 3rd floor.

2 plots has been given to DLF.. one is for commercial for sure..another one is still not known.
            DLF has got SEZ land not commercial.
            or may be one for commercial and another one for SEZ.
            DLF has SEZ land for sure.
            Thanks

Comment

Ok. So the news is confirmed now. . Thanks!

Yes, even i think ATS will be one of them.. But their top guys are categorically denying it saying that their pandit "pandeyji" rejected the proposed plot that NA was allocating to them..

So what do you make of 3500/- CLP for helios2 ? Sizes 1700/2100/2800. Looks like ATS influence .
              I have decided to get in ( after squeezing in some further discounts ). Unless ATS itself is there too.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by sequence View Post
                Ok. So the news is confirmed now. . Thanks!

Yes, even i think ATS will be one of them.. But their top guys are categorically denying it saying that their pandit "pandeyji" rejected the proposed plot that NA was allocating to them..

So what do you make of 3500/- CLP for helios2 ? Sizes 1700/2100/2800. Looks like ATS influence .
                I have decided to get in ( after squeezing in some further discounts ). Unless ATS itself is there too.

Cheers
                i like Sunshine...their helios reminds me of paradiso,,,i think it will see good appreciation in the next one year once close to possession,,,

Comment

Do Sunshine have Land in sector 143 or they are planning to buy ?

i like Sunshine...their helios reminds me of paradiso,,,i think it will see good appreciation in the next one year once close to possession,,,

Comment

If anyone comes to know about any resale transaction in Helios, please post. Some threads are claiming 4500+ resale rates for a few projects in 7x - where does SSH stand?

Anyone who recently visits/visited site, please post following info, with pictures if possible:

1. Is the quality of tiles and bath fittings the same as in sample flats?

2. Is the club and swimming pool area visible now? If yes, How big does it look?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Mahagun Moderne next door is selling for 5100 AI in resale.
                      I think Helios is better than MM, less density, fast const speed, Better specs

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X