Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am unable to send you a PM, because you have posted just 6 messages till now.
    please PM me your contact details.

    Thanks


    Originally Posted by myhome365
    Hi Akash,

    Even I am also in the same boat as your's, if you dont mind please send me your personal message for contact details as I also invested based on helios1, but now i think we need to talk to sunshine management clearly and they are not giving the clear vision about this project.

    baki lets keep our fingers crossed.

    thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by myhome365
    Hi Akash,

    Even I am also in the same boat as your's, if you dont mind please send me your personal message for contact details as I also invested based on helios1, but now i think we need to talk to sunshine management clearly and they are not giving the clear vision about this project.

    baki lets keep our fingers crossed.

    thanks!!


    this is the same story for all project ,prelaunch in sec 79 (Supertech , Ajnara etc) So buider may not be fully responsible for this


    It seesms the land issue in 7X project is affecting the approval process

    Also the slow down in RE, high inflation delaying the new launches
    CommentQuote
  • true, 1) but how long one should wait.

    2) we have given our hard earned money to builder. Either Builder should give interest on the payment given till the time project is not launched OR refund the money.



    Originally Posted by deepdhingra
    this is the same story for all project ,prelaunch in sec 79 (Supertech , Ajnara etc) So buider may not be fully responsible for this


    It seesms the land issue in 7X project is affecting the approval process

    Also the slow down in RE, high inflation delaying the new launches
    CommentQuote
  • akash:

    pre launch projects always has risk associated..

    no builder can do anything if land issue is there..there are problems in FSI conversion from 3c to others in sector 79..good for builders as they are getting good interest on buyers money..Gaur, Subhkamna, Sunshine, ajnara...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Thanks Sids69.

    Yes, now I am realizing my mistake. The only factor which forced me to invest was the Sunshine Honesty, Transparency and Quality in their Helios Project. Floor Plan and less loading in Helios2 project.

    Location was not that great but was kind of ok. I will defintly talk to them and ask for refund if I not get any satisfactory answer.

    Regards
    Akash


    Akash - Just a thought, sorry couldn't resist.....

    Sunshine has promised to give the above to their customer, they are yet to deliver their promise.
    Only time would say.

    So, little too early to talk of the above merits - strictly my POV.

    Based on such verbal commitments, pls do not invest/risk hard-earned money.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah Ankit, Thanks...I understood the risk and invested but point is till how many more months should I wait ? One cannot wait till 2013 end or 2014 for the launch even this time is not sure for launch.. Isn't it ? Only thing we can do is either Exit or ask for interest.



    Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    akash:

    pre launch projects always has risk associated..

    no builder can do anything if land issue is there..there are problems in FSI conversion from 3c to others in sector 79..good for builders as they are getting good interest on buyers money..Gaur, Subhkamna, Sunshine, ajnara...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash1
    yeah ankit, thanks...i understood the risk and invested but point is till how many more months should i wait ? One cannot wait till 2013 end or 2014 for the launch even this time is not sure for launch.. Isn't it ? Only thing we can do is either exit or ask for interest.


    exit.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah BongSong, Thats why I admitted that it was a mistake and wrong decision taken by me :-( I invested in 79 because of Mr. Daw faith and the progress which SSH has made till now..agree with you..rest time will tell rest of the story.



    Originally Posted by BongSong
    Akash - Just a thought, sorry couldn't resist.....

    Sunshine has promised to give the above to their customer, they are yet to deliver their promise.
    Only time would say.

    So, little too early to talk of the above merits - strictly my POV.

    Based on such verbal commitments, pls do not invest/risk hard-earned money.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the exit clause for such cases
    CommentQuote
  • no clause, I think just write a application on A4 and it will be done in 15- 30 days because its in pre launch.

    will
    Originally Posted by deepdhingra
    what is the exit clause for such cases
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash1
    no clause, i think just write a application on a4 and it will be done in 15- 30 days because its in pre launch.

    Will


    bro

    wait till the week end. Will get h old of my contact in na on mon and will let u know the exact situation

    regards
    CommentQuote
  • sure Sids..Thanks

    Originally Posted by sids69
    bro

    wait till the week end. Will get h old of my contact in na on mon and will let u know the exact situation

    regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    no clause, I think just write a application on A4 and it will be done in 15- 30 days because its in pre launch.

    will


    Kyon pareshaan ho rahe ho sir ji, wait for another 2-3 months, you will get good appreciation. Exiting is a very bad idea unless you have another good option.

    wahan, Cleo county key logon ko dekoo, they are waiting for 1.5 years. You are still in better situation.

    So, relax. :)
    CommentQuote
  • What is the going market rate for a 2850 feet in Towr A/middle floor/Sunshine Helios. I am looking to make an exit if the price is right.
    CommentQuote
  • 5300-5400

    Originally Posted by czar2012
    what is the going market rate for a 2850 feet in towr a/middle floor/sunshine helios. I am looking to make an exit if the price is right.
    CommentQuote