Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Going for site visit today.

There will be nothing in the site as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • click some pics and post Bro..also ask about new project progress..if any
    Originally Posted by fatichar
    Going for site visit today.
    CommentQuote
  • Revisiting RE forum after long time. I do have a investment in their current project. In my understanding, Helios current project will be delivered in staggered manner with front towers being delivered somewhere in July/August, rest to follow in Nov/Dec. Prices are expected to stabilize at level of Rs. 5,500/sqft post delivery.

Though I am worried about quality of life in front towers or for that matter in the entire complex for sometime considering highly dense continued construction activities in nearby projects namely Sika, mahagun and others, quality of road which is deteriorating even prior to onset of monsoon. Doubt availability of portable/drinking water as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • Site Visit Updates

Tower C: Floor Tiles done. Internal painting would be done for those who request early possession in writing. Those who opt for late possession would not get any penalty (and no holding charges either). Tower B and C possession planned for July (for those who want). External coloring is about to start.

Bathrooms have lost a lot of space (1 foot wide) due to brick column built for holding sanitary fittings. Even otherwise, the dimensions are less than those shown in the floor plan. Except for the master bathroom, other look cramped. Difficult to take a bath without touching the commode.

Ceiling height more than 10 feet. Almost too much for 1575 size (but I am not complaining).

Tiles placed diagonally only in the living room. In bedrooms, they are arranged conventionally. Also, the border between tiles is much narrower than that what is used in the sample flat. The black filling for border was missing (empty space as of now), probably would be added later.

The 12m road is still not tarred. Can we ask for delay penalty from authority?

Caution: There was vehicle checking on the way back at the Mahagun Mapple Square.

CommentQuote
    Tower C: Floor Tiles done. Internal painting would be done for those who request early possession in writing. Those who opt for late possession would not get any penalty (and no holding charges either). Tower B and C possession planned for July (for those who want). External coloring is about to start.

Bathrooms have lost a lot of space (1 foot wide) due to brick column built for holding sanitary fittings. Even otherwise, the dimensions are less than those shown in the floor plan. Except for the master bathroom, other look cramped. Difficult to take a bath without touching the commode.

Ceiling height more than 10 feet. Almost too much for 1575 size (but I am not complaining).

Tiles placed diagonally only in the living room. In bedrooms, they are arranged conventionally. Also, the border between tiles is much narrower than that what is used in the sample flat. The black filling for border was missing (empty space as of now), probably would be added later.

The 12m road is still not tarred. Can we ask for delay penalty from authority?

Caution: There was vehicle checking on the way back at the Mahagun Mapple Square.

dear praveen

when did u land up in noida? i am visiting pune this week end. can we meet up?
    any news about the delivery date of Tower A
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sids,

I came on 30th. Would go back probably day after tomorrow.
    Yes, we can meet either in Noida, or Pune. Where do you stay?
    CommentQuote
  • lucky u all...

the towers look very good in pictures...

all d best
    CommentQuote
    Dear Sids,

Guys

Have a nice Date ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Guys

Have a nice Date ;)

not possible without you :(
    CommentQuote
    Dear Sids,

I am Noida & GN based...... but wil not b free 2morow/ day after 2morow............. landing in pune on 3rd evenng and will be falling back on 06 eveng...........will be staying at sun & sand, koregaon..........lets meet up in pune.........have dinner with me at nda/ pune........whatever is convenient

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Guys

Have a nice Date ;)

wud like 2 have date with u too.......... but aap gurgavan mein bas gaye ho...... kabhi idhar ate ho toh do drop in.........sect 29/ Noida or alpha 1 / GN

regards
    CommentQuote
  • oops

Originally Posted by sids69
    wud like 2 have date with u too.......... but aap gurgavan mein bas gaye ho...... kabhi idhar ate ho toh do drop in.........sect 29/ Noida or alpha 1 / GN

regards

kya jamana aa gaya hai, log pehle face book per chat karte the phir date karte the :bab (39):

ab to IREF pe ye sab shuru ho gaya hai :bab (60):

chalo koi nai site dudhte hain RE discussion ke lie:fish2:
    CommentQuote
  • any update on weekend Sid bro..?

Originally Posted by sids69
    bro

wait till the week end. Will get h old of my contact in na on mon and will let u know the exact situation

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sids,

Did you get any chance to speak to your contact of NA ?

Thanks
    Akash

Originally Posted by myhome365
    any update on weekend Sid bro..?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Hi Sids,

Did you get any chance to speak to your contact of NA ?

Thanks
    Akash

am in pune ...... wil get back 2 u on Monday........... sorry 4 the delay of 7 days
    regards
    CommentQuote