Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

It's not sector 144' buts it's actually 143..

Dear my friend had talk to sunshine people 3 day back, they are comming in sec 143 at 3500 ai, minus some discount...

Now broker is telling 150 at 3300 ai minus some discount. In clp.

The rates seems ok but location of 150 is like greater noida.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
      Dear my friend had talk to sunshine people 3 day back, they are comming in sec 143 at 3500 ai, minus some discount...

Now broker is telling 150 at 3300 ai minus some discount. In clp.

The rates seems ok but location of 150 is like greater noida.
      its in 150, rate is DP 3200, CLP 3500...

Comment

Sector -150 ya 143???
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
          its in 150, rate is DP 3200, CLP 3500...
          As far as i know, they are applying for plot in both sectors... 143/144 and 150
          And around 150 ppl have made pre-pre launch bookings for the 143 project ( obviously on conditions that they do win the allotment from NA first )

Yes, i am one of those who have made the conditional booking..

Cheers,

Comment

It will take some time for the sector to be finalized. Till the time there is a confirmation on that lets discuss the premium Sec-143 should commend over Sector-150.

So if the AI rate offered by Sunshine is Rs 3000 per sqft for 10 acre group housing project with good specs in Sec-150. Would you take Sec-150 option or Sector-143 option in 3500/sqft for the same layout, specs and payment plan.

What is that difference in rate for which Sector-150 will start sounding a mouth watering deal over Sec-143.

Another question: How much premium in terms of % would you pay to ATS over Sunshine for exactly same floor plans, specs, location, delivery time-frame and payment plan.

Comment

Originally posted by sequence View Post
              As far as i know, they are applying for plot in both sectors... 143/144 and 150
              And around 150 ppl have made pre-pre launch bookings for the 143 project ( obviously on conditions that they do win the allotment from NA first )

Yes, i am one of those who have made the conditional booking..

Cheers,
              Sequence: Have you been given any commitment on the price before you handed over the cheque?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                It will take some time for the sector to be finalized. Till the time there is a confirmation on that lets discuss the premium Sec-143 should commend over Sector-150.

So if the AI rate offered by Sunshine is Rs 3000 per sqft for 10 acre group housing project with good specs in Sec-150. Would you take Sec-150 option or Sector-143 option in 3500/sqft for the same layout, specs and payment plan.

What is that difference in rate for which Sector-150 will start sounding a mouth watering deal over Sec-143.

Another question: How much premium in terms of % would you pay to ATS over Sunshine for exactly same floor plans, specs, location, delivery time-frame and payment plan.
                We already discussed 150 is physically not in noida. Itis the last sector of noida, toinvestinthis sectors it's best to have buy near pari chawk.
                Ya sector 150 is having benefit of FAR than other sector, but the property at parri chawk is also have fame or less FAR.

If AI DEAL at 143 is at 3500' then 150 shouldbe around less than 3000, jp aman is better placed than 150 and still available less than 3 k and poss, in year time..

It's my point of view..
                I like the location of 143 when going to seethe basin site I find it very good, but 150 looks a distances future..

Comment

True 143 is far better than 150 as 143 is close to 137 and sez some months back builder broker nexus hyped even 143 too much. I have given cheque fOr sec 143 but if its 150 then I will cancel the cheque becoz I don't see this sector as even a mid term investment. Ideal rate would be 2600 rs psf dp 2800 clp for this sector n builder.
                  Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
                  We already discussed 150 is physically not in noida. Itis the last sector of noida, toinvestinthis sectors it's best to have buy near pari chawk.
                  Ya sector 150 is having benefit of FAR than other sector, but the property at parri chawk is also have fame or less FAR.

If AI DEAL at 143 is at 3500' then 150 shouldbe around less than 3000, jp aman is better placed than 150 and still available less than 3 k and poss, in year time..

It's my point of view..
                  I like the location of 143 when going to seethe basin site I find it very good, but 150 looks a distances future..

Comment

Sector 150 is tail of noida so all things will come there at last..bad location and will remain bad location in terms of other sectors of Noida.

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
                    True 143 is far better than 150 as 143 is close to 137 and sez some months back builder broker nexus hyped even 143 too much. I have given cheque fOr sec 143 but if its 150 then I will cancel the cheque becoz I don't see this sector as even a mid term investment. Ideal rate would be 2600 rs psf dp 2800 clp for this sector n builder.

Comment

if (?) SS is able to get the new proj in 143 at the undecl rates of 3300- 3500...... it would be a winner all the way.

however, if the proj comes up at 150 with the same rates or even marginally lower, SS would b in trouble akin to SS BP

regards
                      sids

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X