Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

IMO, One gentle tremor and Sec 150 will shift to Greater Noida...

143 is much premium..

Comment

I also got the similar information. Sector 150 , 6 acre , around 300 units ,sizes :
      1500, 2000, 2500,3000 (approx).
      rate: 3200 DP and 3600 CLP.
      Prakash ji , your thoughts ?
      Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
      its in 150, rate is DP 3200, CLP 3500...

Comment

funny - ATS quoting 3600 in DP and Brys quoting 10k, both in 150...

i like Sunshine product, so am waiting for things to clear out and see what they have to offer here in 150..anything over 3200 in CLP would be worth putting a lot of diligence in...

Comment

i like Sunshine product, so am waiting for things to clear out and see what they have to offer here in 150..anything over 3200 in CLP would be worth putting a lot of diligence in...
          Prakashji

Do these builder study the market or not before Launching project?

one side it is sector-150 at the same time no small size unit . Rates toh high hai hi
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            Prakashji

one side it is sector-150 at the same time no small size unit . Rates toh high hai hi
            i am sure they do! no one will spend millions of dollars just like that! but then, not everyone wants to be in the same category,,,some are here to prove a point or to make a statement...

those who know the background of Rahul Gaur would know...

Comment

Just a headsup. The Circle rates in noida have been jacked by to minimum of 48000 in past few months. This simply means a jackup of atleast 1000 Rs per sq feet from last year. Sector 150 is earmarked for recreational greens and hence has an FAR of 1.5, another reason of more land cost per sq feet construction.

NA has decided to give away massive land to farmers. The auction of GHP has been postponed indefinitely. The land is scarce and resale rates of GHP plots are > 60k. It looks to me that days of sub 3500 launch prices are numbered. Whether 150 is good location to put your money in another matter altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanjaykhanna View Post
                I also got the similar information. Sector 150 , 6 acre , around 300 units ,sizes :
                1500, 2000, 2500,3000 (approx).
                rate: 3200 DP and 3600 CLP.
                Prakash ji , your thoughts ?
                3600 in clp is too high, also clp these days more or less flexi, first they made 3500 ai in 143 with provision of discount, now 3600 at 150 seems too much,
                My friend at mentor say many at mentor also backs out for 150 sector.
                Wait for 143.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  Prakashji

In other thread of logix people tell rates of sunshine will be around 3900, they try to compare them self with ATS...

is sunshine people dont think themself 3900 for sector 150 for them is suicidal.

Comment

logix is in a big mess...all their sites are stopped except LBC/ LBG///

Sunshine on the other hand has done a good job (SO FAR) at Helios...however, relatively unknown as of now compared to other builders...

Comment

Launching at 3500 in 150 may not be suicidal for ssh but investing via loan would dfntly be. As in radius of 6-8 kms its all jungle snd expressway investment horizon wud arnd 6-8 years with all cash when you don't have any othr choice..I was waiting for this launch frm last 1 year. Initially they launched commercial office spaces which were of no use for me and sector 150 . Discouraging... QUOTE=prakashjh24;604301]logix is in a big mess...all their sites are stopped except LBC/ LBG///

Sunshine on the other hand has done a good job (SO FAR) at Helios...however, relatively unknown as of now compared to other builders...[/QUOTE]

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X