Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Finally, the newsletter had arrived. They are providing option to get an iron door at entry. The kitchen looks fine. But didn't like the main door design at all. Really bad. Chocolate colour looks much better.

very true this colour of main door is not looking good, chocolate colour looks trendy and gives an excellent look with all type of wall colours.
    CommentQuote
    Finally, the newsletter had arrived. They are providing option to get an iron door at entry. The kitchen looks fine. But didn't like the main door design at all. Really bad. Chocolate colour looks much better.

Agreed. Ye shayad "Najar battoo" lagayaa hai, sunshine management ney.:)
    CommentQuote
  • the colour of granite for stairs n lobby is also not good. same for bathroom tiles. Grrrrrrrr!
    CommentQuote
    the colour of granite for stairs n lobby is also not good. same for bathroom tiles. Grrrrrrrr!

why only color, there is hardly anything good about this project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    why only color, there is hardly anything good about this project

Yeah, that's why most of your posts are about this project only.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree, Cocoa looks much better... hope sunshine Management is listening..
    CommentQuote
  • please send email to them asking for change in door colour.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Anyone visited Site Helios 1, any update on Helios 2 ?

Newsletter kab aa reha hai 24 tareekh to ho gayi? SSH walo newsletter to de do

any update on helios 2..what the tentative date of launch as per your knowledge and experience???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by myhome365
    any update on helios 2..what the tentative date of launch as per your knowledge and experience???

Gaur in 79 looks like to have opened up booking in flexi plan which is a
    good indicator for this area. It's thread says the flexi booking has been opened up for 4800 BSP which looks pretty high.
    CommentQuote
  • Last week went to the Sunshine site.Looking at the overall progress, it will take atleast a year for the entire society to complete. Giving 2 towers for possesion in a 400 flat society does not make any sense and the Sunshine guys also confirmed that possession would be give at one go. They may offer possession to people 2 months in advance who want to get extra work done in their flats. Final external paint colour would be Cream. There would be around 10 flats on the ground floor for sale along with 1000 sq ft as private garden, flat would be 2000 sq ft, cost would be around 1.4 all inclusive.
    Lifts are being installed, but the entry to the lifts seemed to be small, even the vents entry is bigger in comparison which are there in the lobbies. Seems there would be a badminton court in addition to the facilities promised earlier. Work on road was being done by NA towards Sunshine, the current state is really pathetic.
    Kitchen is not fully Modular, they have made more normal cupboards, less of the modualr fittings. Current main door sample is not upto the mark, seems it would be changed and a matt finished might be provided. As per the Sunshine guys, a fully finished flat would be ready by May end to check the fittings and internal work that would be provided at the final time which is an urgent requirement.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the update!
    CommentQuote
  • does someone know when is the next hearing in high court regarding land issue of sector 79? and what about helios2's clearance about getting land from 3rd party ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kramer
    does someone know when is the next hearing in high court regarding land issue of sector 79? and what about helios2's clearance about getting land from 3rd party ?

Excuse my ignorance, what is the problem in sec79 and how is HC thing related to Helios 2 Launch/Clarance? Few days back i was in Helios office and the Sales person was taking to some other person ( who just walked in when i was seated) about Helios 2 and the Sales person told that guy that they are in the process of working with Authority for MAP approvals and hopefully they would launch in two months. He also Quoted Gaur project and assured him all is well :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida_guy
    Excuse my ignorance, what is the problem in sec79 and how is HC thing related to Helios 2 Launch/Clarance? Few days back i was in Helios office and the Sales person was taking to some other person ( who just walked in when i was seated) about Helios 2 and the Sales person told that guy that they are in the process of working with Authority for MAP approvals and hopefully they would launch in two months. He also Quoted Gaur project and assured him all is well :)

in dec 12, I was told the same story of launch in two- three months......... and now w r talking of july/aug
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    in dec 12, I was told the same story of launch in two- three months......... and now w r talking of july/aug

hmm..is the problem something else. I am also hearing about Gaur lauching.. How can they Launch if there is pending case in HC?
    CommentQuote