Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by noida_guy
    hmm..is the problem something else. I am also hearing about Gaur lauching.. How can they Launch if there is pending case in HC?

I sincerely hope and pray that they do so as it will bring lots of mental relief to a number of iref members....... all the best !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida_guy
    Excuse my ignorance, what is the problem in sec79 and how is HC thing related to Helios 2 Launch/Clarance? Few days back i was in Helios office and the Sales person was taking to some other person ( who just walked in when i was seated) about Helios 2 and the Sales person told that guy that they are in the process of working with Authority for MAP approvals and hopefully they would launch in two months. He also Quoted Gaur project and assured him all is well :)

when high court put stay on 7x sectors, it was well published in all newspapers. now if high court would have cleared the land, then its coverage would have been even bigger, so obviously it is still in court. a few of my friends have bought in helios2 during prelaunch in december, then it was said that in february it will be launched for sure, from february onwards, they are delaying by 1 more month every month, last month when a friend of mine called sandeep(helios guy) he told that now it is 100% sure that project will be launched around 15May..but now, i think if you call him again he will talk of 15 June. i guess they have used this prelaunch to finance their business/corporate park project which is in very bad shape.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kramer
    when high court put stay on 7x sectors, it was well published in all newspapers. now if high court would have cleared the land, then its coverage would have been even bigger, so obviously it is still in court. a few of my friends have bought in helios2 during prelaunch in december, then it was said that in february it will be launched for sure, from february onwards, they are delaying by 1 more month every month, last month when a friend of mine called sandeep(helios guy) he told that now it is 100% sure that project will be launched around 15May..but now, i think if you call him again he will talk of 15 June. i guess they have used this prelaunch to finance their business/corporate park project which is in very bad shape.

Gaur has started advertising officailly for their sector 79 project, does it confirm that everything is clear for 79 sector inlcuding sunshine?
    CommentQuote
  • yes looks like, I also got mail from Gaur Officials regarding sector 79 Gaur Sports wood project. When I talked to them they said in 15 days brochure will be printed and in a month construction will commence. so I am optimistic for Helios2 aswell.

Originally Posted by myhome365
    Gaur has started advertising officailly for their sector 79 project, does it confirm that everything is clear for 79 sector inlcuding sunshine?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    yes looks like, I also got mail from Gaur Officials regarding sector 79 Gaur Sports wood project. When I talked to them they said in 15 days brochure will be printed and in a month construction will commence. so I am optimistic for Helios2 aswell.

Apart from Gaur, there are many other projects in sector 79- Subhkamna Lords, Ajnara, Prateek, NCY Olympia, helios-2 etc. Why other builders keeping mum? Since entire land belongs to 3C, it is highly unlikely that only one builder project is approved and others are still stuck up.

I think there is some twist....BTW has any one personally seen Land and authority approval papers of Gaur or we are just taking their word by face value?
    CommentQuote
  • If you are interested..talk to any broker / Gaur official, go with cheque they are ready to show all papers.

Sir this is Noida UP, what I know is at the time of BMW this land was given to 3Cs and bribe to BMW, now its a govt change, new govt wants their chunk..negotiations were ON from last few months, looks now this is settelled. Slowly you will see all other projects coming up. FAR has to be increased, MAPs to be approved, however Gaur claims every other approvals are in place. They are ready to go and all set for launch in a week or so.

Lets wait and watch..

Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    Apart from Gaur, there are many other projects in sector 79- Subhkamna Lords, Ajnara, Prateek, NCY Olympia, helios-2 etc. Why other builders keeping mum? Since entire land belongs to 3C, it is highly unlikely that only one builder project is approved and others are still stuck up.

I think there is some twist....BTW has any one personally seen Land and authority approval papers of Gaur or we are just taking their word by face value?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011

Prateek has cancelled their sec-79 project long back due to land transfer issues.

Their next project in NCR is Dwarka expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • Helios 2 is not mum, they have sold more than 30% of units in DP and flexi...

PS: I have invested in Helios2

Originally Posted by SMJ2011

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Helios 2 is not mum, they have sold more than 30% of units in DP and flexi...

PS: I have invested in Helios2

Akash, Did you check papers for Helios-2? Do you happen to know if land belong to Helios-2 only? Any additional information regarding helios-2 is highly appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BongSong
    Prateek has cancelled their sec-79 project long back due to land transfer issues.

Their next project in NCR is Dwarka expressway.

Mahagun is also in the fray and claiming to come up in sec79 within a month or two. Size >2000SQ Ft.
    CommentQuote
  • not yet..I did not get even receipt for my payment yet ;-)

Originally Posted by noida_guy
    Akash, Did you check papers for Helios-2? Do you happen to know if land belong to Helios-2 only? Any additional information regarding helios-2 is highly appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, please discuss Helios 2 in its own thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Guys, please discuss Helios 2 in its own thread.

fatichar bhai, en logo key pas kuch discuss karnay key liye nahee hai ... Helios 2 ki thread mei bas ek/do hi line poochengey ....

Land clear hua kya ? construction kab start hoga? :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    fatichar bhai, en logo key pas kuch discuss karnay key liye nahee hai ... Helios 2 ki thread mei bas ek/do hi line poochengey ....

Land clear hua kya ? construction kab start hoga? :D

Aur appreciation kitna hua (on paper)!
    CommentQuote
  • hah... make more fun of them :/
    CommentQuote