Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Ajit,

    I remember you posted your experience on Antriksh Green thread. I, like many others here, appreciate that you want to help other buyers avoid the situation that you are in. the problem is that people like mattamy and bhagvan just badmouth the builder and when asked any detail, reply like "ask rakesh to deliver" and crap like that. moreover they will just copy and paste comments in several threads without actually replying to any query that you post. this is not a proper way to help. it gives one a feeling that the poster has a personal grudge against the

    all investors are concerned for their money. but one can't just believe whatever is posted on this forum. At least some facts should be given, using which we can properly question our builder.

    e.g. we booked in project Antriksh Greens in June 2007 and possession date written in BBA was Dec 2010. Penalty clause was 5/sqft but it is not being honored.

    with such facts we can approach the builder and demand clarification, rather than telling him that 'two chaps are bad mouthing you on IREF, please provide answers'.

    Originally Posted by AjitSingh
    Hi All,

    Please beware of Antriksh Builders. I confirm that Bhagwan is telling the truth and Rakesh Yadav is a crook....hot word and no action. We have tried in vain and banged our heads against a brick wall. Antriksh is launching projects in various names including SSH, Coulourful builders etc.

    They all have colourful brouchures.....believe us it is better to through you money down a drain than investing with them. Imagine SSH not being completed even 2 years after confirmed date of possession, facilities not provided, demand letter issued for final dues (on possession) when possession is no where near in sight, cost increase due to inc in carpet area, promises after promises but no action.....Calculate the financial impact of servicing a loan and paying rent, mental unrest, frustration...Do you all really think this is worth it?
    CommentQuote
  • Issues:
    Booked in June 2007, possession Sept 2009. Today is 12th JAn 2011, no possession yet, the complex is not even livable. There are workers living in the towers, jhuggis...very unsafe. Tell Rakesh to move his family here and start living with us.
    Demand letter asking for increase in carpet area.100 sq ft??? I booked when the structure & flats (brick work)was ready in C & D block, so where is the increase coming from. On asking for clarification and drawings, Rakesh Yadav is non commital and does not respond. Is he looking for free money. Pls talk to him and get the drawings and post them here. If he is fair, he should not be hiding facts.
    All Amenities mentioned on the brochure- What is the plan? Pls talk to him and get the plans and post them here. Again, if he is fair, he shd not hiding anything here.
    Since you seem to hold influence over Antriksh (Rakesh & HArender Yadav), I look forward to your response. If Rakesh Yadav is a man, he should comply with all of the above
    CommentQuote
  • FURTHER TO MY POST, IF RAKESH,VIPIN & HARINDER YADAV ARE GENUINE, WHY ARE THEY TURNING DOWN REQUEST TO ISSUE ME CHEQUE FOR DELAY PENALTY SO FAR & IN ADDITION SHOULD ISSUE POST DATED CHEQUE FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS?? WE ARE SALARIED PEOPLE HAVE TO PAY EMI FOR LOANS, PAY RENT..WE DO NOT DRIVE AROUND IN FANCY CARS LIKE FORTUNER OR COROLLA OR BMW.
    ALL THE ABOVE ARE SEASONED CROOKS INCLUDING JYOTIRMOY DAW..DO NOT INVEST IN ANY ANTRIKSH OR SUNSHINE HELIOS PROJECTS. ALSO LET ME WARN THAT ANTRIKSH IS CHANGING NAMES..DO UR RESEARCH
    CommentQuote
  • bhagavan, thanks for the info. would definitely take this up with them.
    CommentQuote
  • Will wait for ur response..other people are watching also
    See if you can drive some sense into Rakesh & Harender Yadav
    CommentQuote
  • Antriksh - Bakwas builder

    I am an angry investor as well.

    Tha fact is that Antriksh Builders are a bunch of crooks. They overpromise and underdeliver. Antriksh Greens is a shining example of there performance and a heads up to all those who want to invest. Antriksh Builders launched Antriksh Greens as a 5 star project (very glossy brouchure with many exceptional features). I myself booked in 2007 with possession in Sep 2009. Till date no possession is in sight. In fact the internal roads are missing, lifts are not installed, club, gym, squash courts, 3 tier security, musical entrance lobby etc are all missing. Further more they have issues final demand letter charging excess amounts not even in the actual contract. They have not even committed to pay the delay in possession amounts as contractually obliged.

    They want to play fun and games and they will get that. They will be dragged to courts very soon. Unless they get some senses in their heads very soon. Patience is runnning out....
    CommentQuote
  • I understand people posting against Antriskh and their anguish. This is due to the reasons :
    a. They want to spread this message to everyone so that the investor's anger reaches Rakesh Yadav and he finds no other alternative to honour his commitment else it will jeopardise future bookings in his projects. Instead of asking them not to post we should show respect and appreciate their concerns even if they post same stuff again and again. if you are not interested just ignore it.
    b. Aslo to warn investors to safeguard their interests and money.

    The point is even if SSH has Rakesh Yadav's investment but if the project is led by someone else then we cannot say it will face delays or problems. There is no direct correlation.

    But I think future investors in SSH should discuss with Mr Daw or whoever is leading this project and get things clarified and convey anger/frustation of investors against Antriskh group. So that they knows investors are not things easily and they dont take same route as Antriskh

    Also there are some guys around here in this thread ( i wont name them) who have multiple logins and they keep praising SSH builder so please be careful of them. I have seen them posting stuffs which reveals their identity but then they deleted it quickly to avoid embarrasment :)
    CommentQuote
  • Rakesh Yadav, Harender Yadav, Vipin & Jyotirmoy Daw are all crooks who have come together to con/dupe people of their hard earned money. Is Daw MD of MentorGraphics funding his company thru the hard earned money of Antriksh & SUNshine investors and buyers? I would not be surprised at all.
    Yadav has pumped in big money in Sunshine and has lot of say in the project so I am 100% sure that SSH will have the same fate as Antriksh Greens. Even after 5 years no possession. Before you invest / buy in SSH or any Antrish project ask for POST DATED CHEQUES beyond possession date. )Possession date is defined as complete project handover with Noida Authority Completion certificate)
    if you get ur PDC, well still I would take a second guess.
    If you do not get ur PDC..TURN AROUND AND RUN.......
    CHEERS
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Bhagwan for valueable suggestions.

    pravin, Rahul111, Ag, Shirash, Himanshu, Akash, Piyush, Noida 78 and other buyers..

    Can we together have a meeting with Mr Daw and clear our doubts and set our expectation accordingly on any Sunday ?

    if yes, then we have to come up with crisp set of questions and conditions like PDCs or 20% payment on possession etc..

    Suggestions / comments welcome

    Originally Posted by bhagwan
    Rakesh Yadav, Harender Yadav, Vipin & Jyotirmoy Daw are all crooks who have come together to con/dupe people of their hard earned money. Is Daw MD of MentorGraphics funding his company thru the hard earned money of Antriksh & SUNshine investors and buyers? I would not be surprised at all.
    Yadav has pumped in big money in Sunshine and has lot of say in the project so I am 100% sure that SSH will have the same fate as Antriksh Greens. Even after 5 years no possession. Before you invest / buy in SSH or any Antrish project ask for POST DATED CHEQUES beyond possession date. )Possession date is defined as complete project handover with Noida Authority Completion certificate)
    if you get ur PDC, well still I would take a second guess.
    If you do not get ur PDC..TURN AROUND AND RUN.......
    CHEERS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    Thanks Bhagwan for valueable suggestions.

    pravin, Rahul111, Ag, Shirash, Himanshu, Akash, Piyush, Noida 78 and other buyers..

    Can we together have a meeting with Mr Daw and clear our doubts and set our expectation accordingly on any Sunday ?

    if yes, then we have to come up with crisp set of questions and conditions like PDCs or 20% payment on possession etc..

    Suggestions / comments welcome


    we can try, but i really don't think that they would agree to these conditions. not at this point of time at least, when they have sold 50%.
    CommentQuote
  • They have to actually, or they would have to give other alternate.. we are more than 15 (which I know) now and we should go for it and also we would clear our dobts / questions upfront with Mr. Daw only.

    is this Sunday 16th Jan or 23rd Jan Ok.. to everyone?

    Pravin...I think a group meeting with Daw is now become necessary.



    Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    we can try, but i really don't think that they would agree to these conditions. not at this point of time at least, when they have sold 50%.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    They have to actually, or they would have to give other alternate.. we are more than 15 (which I know) now and we should go for it and also we would clear our dobts / questions upfront with Mr. Daw only.

    is this Sunday 16th Jan or 23rd Jan Ok.. to everyone?

    Pravin...I think a group meeting with Daw is now become necessary.


    any sunday/saturday is ok to me, if fixed till Friday.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys lets come up with questions..write it here only and we would filter out...

    Please take initiative and for your hard earned money come attend meeting and post questions.



    Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    any sunday/saturday is ok to me, if fixed till Friday.
    CommentQuote
  • MirindaNoida and Pravin and all SSH buyers

    I am also agree with you , go for meeting, this sunday is fine with me; let all of us (who are actual buyer in this project) know when and where we could meet on 16 jan (Sunday) and then collectively go with proper preparation.

    Bhagwan,

    All your calculations is true, I can realize your pain, I will pray, god will help to get your home with per expectation.

    -Ag
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone please take time from Sandeep, and inform the forum?


    Originally Posted by noida_78_2010
    MirindaNoida and Pravin and all SSH buyers

    I am also agree with you , go for meeting, this sunday is fine with me; let all of us (who are actual buyer in this project) know when and where we could meet on 16 jan (Sunday) and then collectively go with proper preparation.

    Bhagwan,

    All your calculations is true, I can realize your pain, I will pray, god will help to get your home with per expectation.

    -Ag
    CommentQuote