Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • got an insider information, that project will not be launched for next 4-5 months. sunshine been a small builder is finding tough to manage authority and cash.
    CommentQuote
  • any source of information..? when I discussed I was told that project will be launched latest by this month end.

Originally Posted by UltimateGuy
    got an insider information, that project will not be launched for next 4-5 months. sunshine been a small builder is finding tough to manage authority and cash.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    any source of information..? when I discussed I was told that project will be launched latest by this month end.

Even I have also got the same information as Akash that It would be launched latest by this month end(May 2013 End). but if the above said information is true then its best to pull your cash back as its already 6 months that we have handed over to cheque to SS team.
    CommentQuote
  • yes..if this is the case, I would not wait more than May end and defintly exit.

Originally Posted by myhome365
    Even I have also got the same information as Akash that It would be launched latest by this month end(May 2013 End). but if the above said information is true then its best to pull your cash back as its already 6 months that we have handed over to cheque to SS team.
    CommentQuote
  • If they r telling that project will be launched in next 15 days then this means that all type of approvals r in place. please ask them to show, truth will be out. I bet they will give some silly execuse and tell that everything is fine,
    CommentQuote
  • Has Helios started getting final coat of external paint? Eager to see the colour combination. From the colours chosen by them till date, i don't have high expectations though.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, Helios has started from lower floors for testing purposes. My suggestion for SSH to add second color as "Choclate Color" for contrast designing purposes at few places in symmetry.

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Has Helios started getting final coat of external paint? Eager to see the colour combination. From the colours chosen by them till date, i don't have high expectations though.
    CommentQuote
  • Pics?
    CommentQuote
  • No Pics, I called Mantosh from SSH, he gave me this info.

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Pics?
    CommentQuote
  • What are the color option they have selected for internal painting ? Any idea when complete sample flat is ready ?
    CommentQuote
  • Site Visit 18-05-2013

1) Sample Flat is dismantled.
    2) White Wash started - see cream color on lower floors
    3) Doors are not bad when actually seen.
    4) Everyone is busy and doing his best to deliver asap.
    5) Quality is clearly visible everywhere.
    6) Project is shaping extremely well.
    7) As per me, Expected possession Date would not before Dec. 13
    8) New Rates for Helios1 are 6000 DP from 1st June.

Helios 2

Expected to launch in June 13, Paper work almost done.
    No changes in layout.
    No Barcading, no advt on Helios2 site started, not even for Gaur sports wood.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Site Visit 18-05-2013 contd...

Few More pics...!!!

Originally Posted by kocharr
    1) Sample Flat is dismentaled.
    2) White Wash started - see cream color on lower floors
    3) Doors are not bad when actually seen.
    4) Everyone is busy and doing his best to deliver asap.
    5) Quality is clearly visible everywhere.
    6) Project is shaping extremly well.
    7) As per me, Expected possesion Date would not before Dec. 13
    8) New Rates for Helios1 are 6000 DP from 1st June.

Helios 2

Expected to launch in June 13, Paper work almost done.
    No changes in layout.
    No Barcading, no advt on Helios2 site started, not even for Gaur sports wood.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • in sector-7x I like this project the most.
    CommentQuote
  • great pics and efforts..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    in sector-7x I like this project the most.

I agree. Best in terms of loading, transparency, quality and speed of construction. What more an end user need?
    CommentQuote