Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It is for these reasons I am looking forward to buy in hellios-2.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    I agree. Best in terms of loading, transparency, quality and speed of construction. What more an end user need?

I don't know loading of even other project so can't comment on this.
    I liked it mainly construction wise..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Helios 2 is not mum, they have sold more than 30% of units in DP and flexi...

PS: I have invested in Helios2

At what price, can you share any dealer's detail , Plz?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankur0403
    At what price, can you share any dealer's detail , Plz?

Sunshine is the biggest dealer of Helios & Helios 2.
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=28479

Close-up of the external wall color.
    Its not plain coloured wall as with most other builders.

It has a rough texture just like with ATS/Purvanchal finishing and gives a more royal look.

Cheers,
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Good stuff.

Q - Is this builder used piling for this project ? If not how deep is the foundation and from where they are taking structuctre sesmic zone certification etc ?

Other than location - they have got more or less everything right for this project - so far.

Regards
    sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sequence for the colour. It's fully clear now.

Bajaj ji,

No, they have used raft foundation. I found the excavation shallower than almost every other project. I was really worried that the towers might fall down after getting tall. When questioned, Mr Daw (promoter) said that lower depth is due to single basement as opposed to double in other projects. They had go the structural design proof checked by IIT Roorkee before construction.

PS: gareebon ke project me aap kya kar Rahe ho?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Thanks Sequence for the colour. It's fully clear now.

Bajaj ji,

No, they have used raft foundation. I found the excavation shallower than almost every other project. I was really worried that the towers might fall down after getting tall. When questioned, Mr Daw (promoter) said that lower depth is due to single basement as opposed to double in other projects. They had go the structural design proof checked by IIT Roorkee before construction.

PS: gareebon ke project me aap kya kar Rahe ho?

Pravin Bhai,

kyon mazaak karte ho yaar ? I know i am a very difficult guy to please but i always admire real value in every project ( whatever they are ) and so far SSH is doing good.

hummnn....why they have built just a single basement ? Don't you think there won't be enough space for car parking in a single basement ? I think it's a minus point.

regards
    sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Has somebody done the measurements of the room dimensions?
    For rooms and bathrooms, Is it exactly the same as in brochure or is there some gap?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbajaj
    Pravin Bhai,

kyon mazaak karte ho yaar ? I know i am a very difficult guy to please but i always admire real value in every project ( whatever they are ) and so far SSH is doing good.

hummnn....why they have built just a single basement ? Don't you think there won't be enough space for car parking in a single basement ? I think it's a minus point.

regards
    sbajaj

They have open parking as well, which is again a - ve. Looks like they are making underground parking below tge central park as well. If true, that would provide ample covered parking, and additional revenue for the builder, which should help them pay the delay penalty.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sinundoer
    Has somebody done the measurements of the room dimensions?
    For rooms and bathrooms, Is it exactly the same as in brochure or is there some gap?

I did that.

Rooms are almost the same size as claimed - an inch or two here and there.

Bathrooms are disappointing. Yup! They have constructed a 1 foot thick pillar to house the basin and commode. That has eaten a lot of space. The colour combinations are also nothing to praise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kocharr
    Few More pics...!!!

Distance between towers is good. Overall based on the pictures the project seems to have shaped up really well. Construction seems good.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • each flat is a corner flat and no plc for corner :D, every flat is park facing except 1575 and no plc for park facing... after 6th floor No PLC..isnt't it good :D

Originally Posted by mpandey78
    Distance between towers is good. Overall based on the pictures the project seems to have shaped up really well. Construction seems good.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • As possession is now delayed by at least six months, early buyers would complete 3 years of purchase before hand over. So the sellers can sell in all white and still save on tax.
    CommentQuote
  • Does 3 years count from date of booking or date of possesion? I am not sure so asking

Second, Is it confirmed by sunshine management that Possesion is delayed by 6 months and wont be given by December 2013?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by fatichar
    As possession is now delayed by at least six months, early buyers would complete 3 years of purchase before hand over. So the sellers can sell in all white and still save on tax.
    CommentQuote