Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Fatichar Bhai

Remember I had told you once, " you won't get possession this year".

now how will you celebrate Diwali and from which angle you will light crackers?
    :D
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I do :)

Now the rockets should be fired at the builder's xxx!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Yes, I do :)

Now the rockets should be fired at the builder's xxx!

Would love to see builder's xxx on fire :D
    CommentQuote
  • i too am curious to know the answer for the same question that a fellow member has raised - Does 3 years count from date of booking or date of possesion?

Second, what is the AI resale price in this project and is this likely to provide good returns. I am only concerned due to location. Any help in this will be very much appreciated and will be helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Serious
    i too am curious to know the answer for the same question that a fellow member has raised - Does 3 years count from date of booking or date of possesion?

Second, what is the AI resale price in this project and is this likely to provide good returns. I am only concerned due to location. Any help in this will be very much appreciated and will be helpful.

Obviously - from date of booking ! Possession hasn't started yet :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BongSong
    Obviously - from date of booking ! Possession hasn't started yet :D

hey
    from date of booking or from the day we sign the BBA?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    hey
    from date of booking or from the day we sign the BBA?

Date of purchase is considered as date of booking or the date I sign the BBA ? Not sure.

Correct answer welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Just checked with few people and got to know that 3 yrs for the purpose of long term gain starts from the date of sale deed registration (Typically called registry).

Any idea on all inclusive resale price? Request senior members to comment whether it is worth considering this project for investment?
    CommentQuote
    Just checked with few people and got to know that 3 yrs for the purpose of long term gain starts from the date of sale deed registration (Typically called registry).

Any idea on all inclusive resale price? Request senior members to comment whether it is worth considering this project for investment?

Are you sure ? I thought it's from the date of purchase.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BongSong
    Are you sure ? I thought it's from the date of purchase.

It's from date of registry/date of offer of possession whichever is earlier.
    CommentQuote
  • 3 years rule applies to any *capital asset*. Now what is a capital asset? A list is given by IT dept. It includes property. It further says that 'right to aquire a capital asset is also a capital asset.

Now applying this to our discussion, I believe *allotment letter* can be considered as our right to aquire the Property.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    3 years rule applies to any *capital asset*. Now what is a capital asset? A list is given by IT dept. It includes property. It further says that 'right to aquire a capital asset is also a capital asset.

Now applying this to our discussion, I believe *allotment letter* can be considered as our right to aquire the Property.

Yes, I second that. I was told the same - BBA/allotment letter date.
    CommentQuote
  • fatichar bhai, if that is the case then it is great. Your view on my other question will be very helpful which is what should be the resale AI price and can i expect to earn good returns if i make an investment there.

My other worry is w.r.t to possession. even if builder gives possession in next six months, will we able to find a tenant ready to live there as the place is simply not ready for living and hence flat may remain vacant or at most people will pay penny as rent. These are completely my personal opinion. Feel free to correct me in case i am wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Resale price should be 5500 for goods units. Can't say whether good investment or not. Would depend on final quality and maintenance. But should be good for end use.

I think 10 psf rent can be expected easily after 6 months. Maintenence extra.
    CommentQuote
    i too am curious to know the answer for the same question that a fellow member has raised - Does 3 years count from date of booking or date of possesion?

three years is 4m the date o possession and 4m the date of registeration
    CommentQuote