Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

Check out page 4 of the this booklet on the IT department webpages. It goes "Though there is no definition of “property” in the Income-tax
    Act, it has been judicially held that a property is a bundle of
    rights which the owner can lawfully exercise to the exclusion
    of all others and is entitled to use and enjoy as he pleases
    provided he does not infringe any law of the State. It can be
    either corporeal or incorporeal. Once something is determined
    as property it becomes a capital asset unless it figures in the
    exceptions mentioned above or the Capital Gains is specifically
    exempted".
    http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/Archive/HowtoComputeyourCapitalGains_18062012.pdf

Also check this 'opinion' from Subhas Lakhotia on Moneycontrol Tax, tax rates, income tax advice, tax advice, tax planning, news, advice, income tax act, finance act, tax deductions, ELSS, ULIP, PPF, life insurance, infrastructure bonds, mediclaim

SO once 3 years are over from Date of booking/BBA, for sale of under-construction property, it is treated as LTCG ( that is purely my interpretation).
    cheers..
    CommentQuote
  • Cool! This is really good information.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has info about current transfer Charges?
    CommentQuote
  • Bech rehe ho kya bhai ? Kya rate mil reha hai?
    Originally Posted by fatichar
    Anyone has info about current transfer Charges?
    CommentQuote
  • Nahi bhai. Aise hi poochha.

- Wrote using Tapatalk free!
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar pehle to yahi thaa...mere agreement mein bhi yahi likha hai....

Transfer charges of Rs. 25/- per sq. ft. of BSP

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Nahi bhai. Aise hi poochha.

CommentQuote
  • Ye 20% FAR hike ki baat dara rahi hai. Kisi ki builder se baat ho to please confirm karke bataoge?

CommentQuote
  • Praveen,

Are you still holding this unit ? If yes, that means Pune bhabi ji ko achha nahi lag raha hai kya ?:D

So, one can expect you as a neighbour in 7x sooner or later :)

Though yes, this FAR news is quite disturbing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BongSong
    Praveen,

Are you still holding this unit ? If yes, that means Pune bhabi ji ko achha nahi lag raha hai kya ?:D

So, one can expect you as a neighbour in 7x sooner or later :)

Though yes, this FAR news is quite disturbing.

Yes, still holding. The reason is different though. I am waiting for 3 years to complete from allotment. Also, haven't found anything tempting within budget here yet.

How can Helios use this additional FAR, if the news is true? Would they destroy the top floor slab and make additional floors? Looks very difficult, the foundation waz already not very deep. Can they stoop so low as to erect a tower in the center?
    Scary!

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Yes, still holding. The reason is different though. I am waiting for 3 years to complete from allotment. Also, haven't found anything tempting within budget here yet.

How can Helios use this additional FAR, if the news is true? Would they destroy the top floor slab and make additional floors? Looks very difficult, the foundation waz already not very deep. Can they stoop so low as to erect a tower in the center?
    Scary!

Best way to find answers to all your queries is talk directly to the builder management. This also helps in thrashing out all unnecessary rumours.

I have lived in Pune for 4 yrs (2001-2005), but many things in RE must have changed now.
    How has hadapsar and hinjewadi shaped up ? Are there residential complexes in hinjewadi now or still a purely IT hub ?
    CommentQuote
  • Sunshine is not utilizing increased FAR, they are focusing on quality rather than quantity..This is what they told to me in today's discussion. Hence no tower in between and no more floors on top.

Originally Posted by BongSong
    Best way to find answers to all your queries is talk directly to the builder management. This also helps in thrashing out all unnecessary rumours.

I have lived in Pune for 4 yrs (2001-2005), but many things in RE must have changed now.
    How has hadapsar and hinjewadi shaped up ? Are there residential complexes in hinjewadi now or still a purely IT hub ?
    CommentQuote
  • Builder can use addition FAR by increasing Super area. correct guys?
    CommentQuote
  • bhai kyu galat salah de rehe ho..chalne do na jaisa chal reha hai :D

Originally Posted by cookie
    Builder can use addition FAR by increasing Super area. correct guys?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    bhai kyu galat salah de rehe ho..chalne do na jaisa chal reha hai :D

I'm just asking...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Sunshine is not utilizing increased FAR, they are focusing on quality rather than quantity..This is what they told to me in today's discussion. Hence no tower in between and no more floors on top.

Dil ko khush rakhne ko ghalib ye khayaal achcha hai.....
    well lets hope for the best
    CommentQuote