Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
    No guys, no CA worth his salt is known to me. Do not consult just any CA. I recently met a CA in Pune who said that only the profit part has to be invested in new house. This is not true.

Shaitaan, you should really consult someone ASAP, as you already are inside the mud
    yaar ye panotee kab mera peecha chooregee?? I will definately, consult someone.. Thanks...

Lagtaa hai kal daru penee paregee.... sorry

Comment

No guys, no CA worth his salt is known to me. Do not consult just any CA. I recently met a CA in Pune who said that only the profit part has to be invested in new house. This is not true.

Shaitaan, you should really consult someone ASAP, as you already are inside the mud
      As I know only gain part has to be invested in New residential just as one needs to pay tax on gain part only..
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
        As I know only gain part has to be invested in New residential just as one needs to pay tax on gain part only..
        I have bought in 2002 Rs 18 lac... and sold 2012 ... 62 Lac... all payment did through from my salaried account, i thought you just need to invest in real estate, the whole money,, but here the situation is diff. You need to open separate account as advised by fatichar sir...

how much tax now i need to pay? the diff. is 62-18 = 44 lac.

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
          I have bought in 2002 Rs 18 lac... and sold 2012 ... 62 Lac... all payment did through from my salaried account, i thought you just need to invest in real estate, the whole money,, but here the situation is diff. You need to open separate account as advised by fatichar sir...

how much tax now i need to pay? the diff. is 62-18 = 44 lac.
          30 percent of 44 lac only as tax if you are not investing 44 lac in residential..
          If you are investing only 50 percent of 44 lac in that case you need to pay tax on 22 lacs only...

Yes you need to maintain separate account.. but its not hard and fast rule. if you have cheques photo copy anf bank statement even that would do though I cant confirm on this.
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            Yes, I read the doc again, and found that what you wrote is correct.

This are much better now!

Shaitaan,

you can pay either

1. 10% of 44L = 4.4 L

or

2. apply indexation to 18L, meaning the present value of "18L in 2002". This would roughly be around 40L. Now gain = 62 - 40 = 22L. Pay 20% tax on this = 4.4 L

Both same

Comment

Hello Cookie bhai.. Just checked your address.. have you moved to Gurgaon??

Thanks
              Alok
              CityKirana.com - online Grocery store in Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Indirapuram, Gurgaon, Buy Online Kirana Items

Comment

Shaitaan,

you can pay either

1. 10% of 44L = 4.4 L

or

2. apply indexation to 18L, meaning the present value of "18L in 2002". This would roughly be around 40L. Now gain = 62 - 40 = 22L. Pay 20% tax on this = 4.4 L

Both same
                yep because of my would-be wife She works in Gurgaon
                Thanks

Comment

Shaitaan,

you can pay either

1. 10% of 44L = 4.4 L

or

Both same
                  You relieved me, at least it is reduced to 4.4 L. I definately give u a party after getting possesion in helios. I will try to confirm the same from somebody.

Comment

Shaitaan bhai,

may be you can save more. Which month in 2012 did you sell the old house? When did you purchase the new house? For what amount? Also, do you own any other house?

Comment

Folks,
                      I have created a FB group for our Sun Shine helios project. We do not have a central place for all our discussion related to Helios. IREF is good for now, but lets start using FB platform for the long run. It provides a much better channel for communication.

Here is the link
                      http://www./groups/340997732663704/

Please Join..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X