Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Sunshine is not utilizing increased FAR, they are focusing on quality rather than quantity..This is what they told to me in today's discussion. Hence no tower in between and no more floors on top.

got it in writting?
    CommentQuote
  • if we go with the news, NA is going to sale additional 20% FAR to the builder for funding metro project

that means builder is force to pay additional money ,

In the end it is the end user who have to pay either extra money or enjoy additional neighbor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepdhingra
    if we go with the news, NA is going to sale additional 20% FAR to the builder for funding metro project

that means builder is force to pay additional money ,

In the end it is the end user who have to pay either extra money or enjoy additional neighbor

What if a builder refuses to buy additional FAR?

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BongSong
    Best way to find answers to all your queries is talk directly to the builder management. This also helps in thrashing out all unnecessary rumours.

I have lived in Pune for 4 yrs (2001-2005), but many things in RE must have changed now.
    How has hadapsar and hinjewadi shaped up ? Are there residential complexes in hinjewadi now or still a purely IT hub ?

Never been to hinjewadi. It's mostly IT hub only. Some townships loke blue ridge are coming up.
    Hadapsar is a third rate area. Only theiving due to IT parks.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Builder can use addition FAR by increasing Super area. correct guys?

Super Area does have limited relation to FAR. FAR is for any builtup area ( flat built up area & common area)and many items are excluded . If builder wants to increase super area, he will anyway do it. Why would he purchase additional FAR for common area?
    This FAR is not free but paid ( White and bribe).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aukindian
    Super Area does have limited relation to FAR. FAR is for any builtup area ( flat built up area & common area)and many items are excluded . If builder wants to increase super area, he will anyway do it. Why would he purchase additional FAR for common area?
    This FAR is not free but paid ( White and bribe).

If that's the case, none of the builder will be able to use increased FAR since all projects are near completion except few ones.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    If that's the case, none of the builder will be able to use increased FAR since all projects are near completion except few ones.

How? Builders who can add floors/towers can very well use additional FAR.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Period to the controversy guys.... I got the confirmed news.

Andley Associates, their architect, (Mr. Rajat,one of my source), has confirmed that they have been asked to reconfigure the project's layout.

(Sunshine Helios is a proud "reconfigure" expert! :D)

According to him, most probably, the Tennis Court and half basketball court would be wiped out from the open grounds... and sent to some basement. :o

Also, the greens would be trimmed on the north west side to make more accommodation.... Enjoy! ;)
    CommentQuote
  • will the upcoming projects of sector 79, the so called sports city sector with lower FAR, come in this increased FAR rule, especially the ones on the far end of sector 79 which would be like 1.5km away from metro line ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    How? Builders who can add floors/towers can very well use additional FAR.

- tapatalk free

All projects is sector-137 is almost ready and additional floor can't be added. don't know about 7X.
    Yes builders can add new towers where there is park.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kramer
    will the upcoming projects of sector 79, the so called sports city sector with lower FAR, come in this increased FAR rule, especially the ones on the far end of sector 79 which would be like 1.5km away from metro line ?

No official info is available yet about this sector. However, it may be decided soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sattarJD
    Period to the controversy guys.... I got the confirmed news.

Andley Associates, their architect, (Mr. Rajat,one of my source), has confirmed that they have been asked to reconfigure the project's layout.

According to him, most probably, the Tennis Court and half basketball court would be wiped out from the open grounds... and sent to some basement. :o

Also, the greens would be trimmed on the north west side to make more accommodation.... Enjoy! ;)

Hi, 20% FAR means another ~80 flats. That is either 1 tower similar to Tower B,C,E or 2 towers similar to A,D,F. I simply do not see that much space anywhere. Except the central greens. But hey, the builder needs to sell other projects in the future and you typically do not mess around with your first and ( I guess marquee) project. Unless ofcourse they have decided to show us the middle finger. My hunch is , not really.

The other alternate is ofcourse to make villas or low rises around the perimeter. But even that is not feasible given where the construction is.

My two cents. I would take it easy for now. Suddenly SSH may turn out to be less dense ( pun intended) project in an otherwise more dense area.

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prosper
    Hi, 20% FAR means another ~80 flats. That is either 1 tower similar to Tower B,C,E or 2 towers similar to A,D,F. I simply do not see that much space anywhere. Except the central greens. But hey, the builder needs to sell other projects in the future and you typically do not mess around with your first and ( I guess marquee) project. Unless ofcourse they have decided to show us the middle finger. My hunch is , not really.

The other alternate is ofcourse to make villas or low rises around the perimeter. But even that is not feasible given where the construction is.

My two cents. I would take it easy for now. Suddenly SSH may turn out to be less dense ( pun intended) project in an otherwise more dense area.

cheers

If you look at the revenue model of a RE flatted projecr like SSH - the BIGGEST COST BY FAR - for the builder is LAND. The profit therefore is not linear to the number of units sold.

To elaborate - if the profit of the project is 50 rs by selling 20 units, the profit will increase to 75 rs by selling 25 units.

This is just illustrative.

That is why all builders - no matter their loss to reputation and state of the project - are queuing up to buy more FAR.

They may not at times be able to add floors to existing towers but will certainly reduce or eliminate the greens or reduce the roads or go underground or whatever.

Either ways - bad news for both end users and investors alike

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    What if a builder refuses to buy additional FAR?

- tapatalk free

why he refuse when he can make more money
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sattarJD
    Period to the controversy guys.... I got the confirmed news.

I doubt they will do it, most of the people bought this project because it had slightly lesser density as compared to its peers. If they put in more flats , this project will become a mess and would be a very bad place to live in since they only have 5 acres of space, that too closed from three sides. I doubt SSH management will take such a decision which will cause them a severe credibility hit in their very first project. Sending BB court and Tennis court to basement is also a bad idea... I think buyers of SSH have been too complacent and it is time for them to wake up and tell SSH to stick to their commitments. We have already seen awkward colors used by them for paint and marble, I hope they are planning to change them.
    CommentQuote