Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by propseeker
    I doubt they will do it, most of the people bought this project because it had slightly lesser density as compared to its peers. If they put in more flats , this project will become a mess and would be a very bad place to live in since they only have 5 acres of space, that too closed from three sides. I doubt SSH management will take such a decision which will cause them a severe credibility hit in their very first project. Sending BB court and Tennis court to basement is also a bad idea... I think buyers of SSH have been too complacent and it is time for them to wake up and tell SSH to stick to their commitments. We have already seen awkward colors used by them for paint and marble, I hope they are planning to change them.

Great expectations ! All the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepdhingra
    why he refuse when he can make more money

Depends on risk/reward ratio. The additional FAR does not come for free. If authority sells it at high rate, Additional profit may not be worth the bad name it would bring. Especially for a small builder with limited marketing budget, the one and only previous project would matter a lot to future prospective customers.

If they really decide to make a new tower, bahut gaaliyan padegi. Aur padni bhi chahiye.

- Wrote using Tapatalk free!
    CommentQuote
  • There was no tennis court in Helios. Any change?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Depends on risk/reward ratio. The additional FAR does not come for free. If authority sells it at high rate, Additional profit may not be worth the bad name it would bring. Especially for a small builder with limited marketing budget, the one and only previous project would matter a lot to future prospective customers.

If they really decide to make a new tower, bahut gaaliyan padegi. Aur padni bhi chahiye.

kalyug main galiyan khane ke hi pase mlite hain

the corrupt (not all) Politcian , policeman , govt official sub log janta ki galiyan khate hain or khub kamate hain

So bhaiya yahan to hai sub se bada rupeya

I can not expect such honesty from builders, best of luck for SSH buyers
    CommentQuote
  • very true 1 tower can generate minimum 30-50 crores.Imagine 1575 sqft tower even 2 flats on 1 floor (I am sure it would be 4 flats on 1 floor)..with 22 floors so 44 flats and 1 flat average cost 1 crore till possession of new tower. I doubt anyone wants to leave this profit (Total - NA fees + Bribe).

Originally Posted by deepdhingra
    kalyug main galiyan khane ke hi pase mlite hain

the corrupt (not all) Politcian , policeman , govt official sub log janta ki galiyan khate hain or khub kamate hain

So bhaiya yahan to hai sub se bada rupeya

I can not expect such honesty from builders, best of luck for SSH buyers
    CommentQuote
  • 20% FAR means 0.55.
    Built up area = 5 acres * 0.55 = 131796 sqft

Super area = about 150000 sqft

Sale rate : 4500 psf (who will pay more for a tower surrounded by towers so close!)

Construction cost: 1200 psf

FAR cost: unknown (X)

Profit = (3300 - X) * 1.5 L

= 50 crore - 1.5 L * X

CommentQuote
  • Resale of SSH is approx 5000-5200 /- and builder rate is 6,000/-
    There would many to buy at much higher price than 4500/- and they have approx 2 years to sell / possession of new tower. surrounded by towers is not only criteria there would be many because the new tower would be park / central green facing. Quality of raw material used is well known to everyone.

Originally Posted by fatichar
    20% FAR means 0.55.

Sale rate : 4500 psf (who will pay more for a tower surrounded by towers so close!)

= 50 crore - 1.5 L * X

CommentQuote
  • Why are you adding fuel to some stupid rumour ????
    This sattar guy has just cooked up a story with "confirmed" list of projects that "need to buy" FAR. Did any of you verify it ?

- The news of 20% FAR clearly states that couple of more clearance is required before it is implemented. (State Govt. + Central Govt.) . You think this will happen overnight ?
    - By the time those clearance comes SSH will be delivered.
    - So, there is no question of any running project going to their architect today to make addition flats on almost completed projects.
    - sattar guy also says that his "sources" have told him that NA has allowed club to be modified into towers etc... What a joke? All clearance for this 20% FAR increase is still not in place and already within 24hrs NA has started giving approvals for new towers!! :D

Relax guys..

20% FAR means 0.55.

= 50 crore - 1.5 L * X

CommentQuote
  • Tennis court was not there in original plan, but later they decided to make it. When I bought (in Oct. 2012), I was told that tennis court will be there.

There was no tennis court in Helios. Any change?

CommentQuote
    20% FAR means 0.55.

= 50 crore - 1.5 L * X

Good example Fatichar bhai,

You are right ki 4500/- AI se jiyada nahi hoga new tower ka price and resale rates will come down to 4300-4500
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachinsh
    Tennis court was not there in original plan, but later they decided to make it. When I bought (in Oct. 2012), I was told that tennis court will be there.

Tennis court is between Tower E and Tower F. As I was told in Mar'2013.
    CommentQuote
  • That would be awesome... Giving something that was not mentioned while selling. Even now the website doesn't mention it.

CommentQuote
  • I had a look at the project & liked it from end user perspective.
    Any idea what rate can i get from the builder?
    I guess i can better rates in resale...

Any Ideas are welcome......
    CommentQuote
  • May be 5500 all incl.

CommentQuote
    May be 5500 all incl.

or may be 6000 all inclusive.
    CommentQuote