Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Everybody is discussing rumor on this thread .... another tower ... and all ... bhai kahan kharaa karegeaa ,,, apnee ...:D space hee nahee hai .....:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajat007
    Good example Fatichar bhai,

You are right ki 4500/- AI se jiyada nahi hoga new tower ka price and resale rates will come down to 4300-4500

rajat , you don't have any work but to reduce prices . i like that. you r very optimistic. Keep it up. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Lagtaa hai news letter mein chapney ko kuch nahee hai .... Saree Planning FAIL ... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    rajat , you don't have any work but to reduce prices . i like that. you r very optimistic. Keep it up. :D

yes, rajat is sort of vela... ask him to get something in this rate otherwise stop talking all this..
    CommentQuote
    Lagtaa hai news letter mein chapney ko kuch nahee hai .... Saree Planning FAIL ... :D

Agar naye tower ki news sahi hogi to newsletter kahega:

"We are really glad to inform you that Helios has been sold out. But there is still a massive demand for this excellent project. Now metro at our doorstep has been confirmed by the Noida authority. This has further increased the demand. Some heavyweights have threatened us of life if they don't get a flat in this project. Keeping the interest of customers and ourselves in mind, we have decided to add one more tower in Helios.

This is great news for existing buyers as well! They will get 90 new neighbors! Also, due to increased population, there would be a higher chance of some shops opening. The shadow of the new tower will save you from the unbearable heat of Noida.

For all these benefits, it would not be unfair for us to charge you a nominal price. But as we are the most wethical builders who strive to give you more than what we promise, we will let you enjoy these benefits for free! That means you can have your cake and eat it too!!

PS: only those buyers, who would do *ungli* by asking for delay penalty will not get the above benefits for free."

- Wrote using Tapatalk free!
    CommentQuote
  • ha ha.. good one
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Agar naye tower ki news sahi hogi to newsletter kahega:

"We are really glad to inform you that Helios has been sold out. But there is still a massive demand for this excellent project. Now metro at our doorstep has been confirmed by the Noida authority. This has further increased the demand. Some heavyweights have threatened us of life if they don't get a flat in this project. Keeping the interest of customers and ourselves in mind, we have decided to add one more tower in Helios.

This is great news for existing buyers as well! They will get 90 new neighbors! Also, due to increased population, there would be a higher chance of some shops opening. The shadow of the new tower will save you from the unbearable heat of Noida.

For all these benefits, it would not be unfair for us to charge you a nominal price. But as we are the most wethical builders who strive to give you more than what we promise, we will let you enjoy these benefits for free! That means you can have your cake and eat it too!!

PS: only those buyers, who would do *ungli* by asking for delay penalty will not get the above benefits for free."

hamare(MM) to 500 additional padosi ho jaynge
    CommentQuote
  • Newsletter
    CommentQuote
  • Hmm, so finally they have officially accepted the delay. Interim possession would start from Sept.

Would delay pelty be given only upto interim possession?

CommentQuote
  • I don't think the Interim possession is posible by September. The more realistic date is december or even after that, and final possession till march. Lot of pending work.
    CommentQuote
    I don't think the Interim possession is posible by September. The more realistic date is december or even after that, and final possession till march. Lot of pending work.

Invivisted in sep 2012 and mentioned that project will only be completed betwen march-June 2014. I don't think build will pay any penalties.
    CommentQuote
    I don't think the Interim possession is posible by September. The more realistic date is december or even after that, and final possession till march. Lot of pending work.

Hmm. Good for me. I am planning to sell in Nov.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jirohit
    Invivisted in sep 2012 and mentioned that project will only be completed betwen march-June 2014. I don't think build will pay any penalties.

Why do you think they wont pay penalty? Amrapali, 3C etc have paid. It would be really bad of Sunshine to refuse.

CommentQuote
  • In last newsletter they indirectly tried to say that three months delay was caused due to Noida/GN authority issues. And as per agreement, penalty is not payable for delay caused due to reasons which are beyond their control.

In my view, they are not going to give any penalty for these three months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachinsh
    In last newsletter they indirectly tried to say that three months delay was caused due to Noida/GN authority issues. And as per agreement, penalty is not payable for delay caused due to reasons which are beyond their control.

In my view, they are not going to give any penalty for these three months.

That argument stands only if they give final possession in Sept, which is impossible.

CommentQuote