Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
    could not able to resist myself by posting pic which is posted in different thread by someone else, Its looking great..Good Job Sunshine Guys.
    It is beautifull, i was standing outside this building yesterday and could speak only one word ....

WOW.

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
      fatichar bhai, i confirmed from 2-3 peoples, they said it not mendatory to open new separate account for doing transactions. They said, Even if you have done from the salaried account, it is fine, I just need to mention the transactions details done. while filing IT.

I don't know what is correct ? confusia gaye hai ...hum
      Agar aisa hai to sahi hai! I wrote only on the basis of the document I attached. I think may be that account is needed only if you are going to carry the capital gain to next financial year.

Comment

could not able to resist myself by posting pic which is posted in different thread by someone else, Its looking great..Good Job Sunshine Guys.
        how many floor per tower??

Comment

Hi, did you happen to read the article on the website of taxguru *** in ( just type the following phrase in google and search "Sale of Under Construction Property – Taxability, Nature of Gain, Date of Indexation, Benefit U/s. 54 or 54EC" ).

IT says here that even if it under construction it is considered LTCG if sold after 3 years from date of allotment letter.

Any views. The CA / Tax experts on this forum.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by teen_patti View Post
            how many floor per tower??
            20 + 2 PentHouse

Comment

Yes, I also believe that UC property if sold after 3 years would be taxed as LTCG. But probably it should remain UC till then!

Comment

20 + 2 PentHouse
                No. G + 21 + Penthouse = 24.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                  No. G + 21 + Penthouse = 24.
                  thats very tall. how many elevators per tower.

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
                    fatichar bhai, i confirmed from 2-3 peoples, they said it not mendatory to open new separate account for doing transactions. They said, Even if you have done from the salaried account, it is fine, I just need to mention the transactions details done. while filing IT.

I don't know what is correct ? confusia gaye hai ...hum
                    dear shaitaan,

u and praveen both r correct. what praveen stated is the legal posn . but in practical terms even ur salary acct is sufficient.

they r simply interested in the cash flow from one project to another. a simple balance sheet sp by ur bank statements is sufficient

however, if the IT official wants to be nasty he can insist for the seperate bank acct.

the above is base on my personal experience.

regards

sids

Comment

Originally posted by prosper View Post
                      Hi, did you happen to read the article on the website of taxguru *** in ( just type the following phrase in google and search "Sale of Under Construction Property – Taxability, Nature of Gain, Date of Indexation, Benefit U/s. 54 or 54EC" ).

IT says here that even if it under construction it is considered LTCG if sold after 3 years from date of allotment letter.

Any views. The CA / Tax experts on this forum.

cheers
                      my pov- a property is deemed to be ur property -post registeration. ur three yrs pd commences from the dt of regd.

regards

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X