Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • They are not going to give any penalty. That is for sure. I have asked them many times previously about the penalty on delayed possession. But they used to reply me that delay would never happen so the question of penalty would never come into picture. Also they assumed on their own about the grace period of three months. Although this never had been mentioned in BBA agreement.

Till last month they were always in denial mode that project would be delayed. Even the dumbest person after visiting the site can see that project will be delayed but they were always so sure about themselves that this would never happen.

The only way to get penalty is to visit them in group and asked for it. Otherwise forget about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Hmm. Let's see (and hope).

BTW, are you a reddy?

- Wrote using Tapatalk free!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Hmm. Let's see (and hope).

BTW, are you a reddy?

Reddy is right. They never gave straight forward answer whenever asked for panalty. Lets see at the time of possession which is still 8-9 months away.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Reddy is right. They never gave straight forward answer whenever asked for panalty. Lets see at the time of possession which is still 8-9 months away.:D

Yeah.
    Shaitaan bhai, what do you think, how much diff would I get selling in market vs selling to builder?

CommentQuote
    Yeah.
    Shaitaan bhai, what do you think, how much diff would I get selling in market vs selling to builder?

i am to check this, will reply on this after investigation.

If you r planning to sell during november, at that time you should easily get around 6500/-. (My prediction )
    CommentQuote
  • If not november , defintly in mar 14
    Originally Posted by shaitaan

If you r planning to sell during november, at that time you should easily get around 6500/-. (My prediction )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan

Baapre! Heart attack dilwaoge kya!!

Muze laga current rate 5500 hai. 6 mahine me itna fark pad jayega?

CommentQuote
  • As per multiple sources, there is no plan of additional tower.

CommentQuote
    As per multiple sources, there is no plan of additional tower.

SAD news , so we don't have additional neighbours. Existing sey hi kaam chalanaa paregaa .:D
    CommentQuote
    Baapre! Heart attack dilwaoge kya!!

Muze laga current rate 5500 hai. 6 mahine me itna fark pad jayega?

Sit ji , aapko toe sab pataa hai ..

5500 is the rate for flats you would never buy , either the location in back side or close to top floor. For good location flats like yours you can currently fetch more then 5500/-.

In sector 79, the pre-pre-launch rates are close to 5000/-, so considering that it should reach at the price of 6.5.

Bhai, brokers rate baraa charaa kar batatey hai to unkoo koi kuch nahee kehtaa ? or ....:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ragela
    They are not going to give any penalty. That is for sure. I have asked them many times previously about the penalty on delayed possession. But they used to reply me that delay would never happen so the question of penalty would never come into picture. Also they assumed on their own about the grace period of three months. Although this never had been mentioned in BBA agreement.

Till last month they were always in denial mode that project would be delayed. Even the dumbest person after visiting the site can see that project will be delayed but they were always so sure about themselves that this would never happen.

The only way to get penalty is to visit them in group and asked for it. Otherwise forget about it.

There is no grace period as per the agreement, penalty should be applicable right from day 1 in case of delays. We all should ensure that builder sticks to its commitment.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all...I am new on IREF...but need some advise from senior and veteran members...I am confiused between Helios 1 and Prateek Wisteria...can you guys throw some light on these two projects which one should be good in terms of end user percepective and why?

Apologies if I am asking the same question as other people would have asked in past:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Parikrama
    Hi all...I am new on IREF...but need some advise from senior and veteran members...I am confiused between Helios 1 and Prateek Wisteria...can you guys throw some light on these two projects which one should be good in terms of end user percepective and why?

Apologies if I am asking the same question as other people would have asked in past:(

First you write your own analysis. Then others can add.

CommentQuote
    First you write your own analysis. Then others can add.

Pravin Sir and other members, here is my analysis based on my visit and internet searches:
    Sunshine Helios:
    It’s surprising to me that a lot of people still do not know about this project. However, having said this I guess this is one of the projects that are now making waves led by its one of the best construction quality and almost on time delivery.
    Pros:
    · Low density
    · Quality construction
    · Kind of feel and look of ATS
    · Quality fixtures and fittings
    · Almost on time delivery
    · Not categorically sold by brokers
    Cons:
    · Location (specially the naala which stinks)
    · 1575 sq. ft layout with very small washrooms
    · Not as professional as probably 3Cs (this is my experience in terms of customer care)
    · No historical projects to compare particularly in terms of after delivery finish and maintenance
    Prateek Wisteria:
    Prateek’s quality speaks for itself in Prateek Fedora. Quality construction with after sales maintaince till date is commendable.
    Pros:
    · Quality construction
    · Better layout specially from 3 BHK perspective
    · Good location
    · Almost on time delivery
    · Better payment plans specially the subvention scheme
    · Full modular kitchen including chimney

Cons:
    · I feel its dense though Prateek projects it as a low density project
    · Mainly sold by brokers (it might be good for some ppl bt I do not have good experiences with middle men)
    · Lot of construction going on in adjoining areas don’t think it will be liveable before end 2014
    Sorry for the long analysis but it purely my POV. Senior and Veteran members please provide your comments. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I have a query; how do you really define quality of construction. I see lot of us talking about it but honestly are we really in a position to determine it? the RM used may be top class, the plans may be immaculate but the person who is puttin cement to the bricks are the people who are not very picky about quality right. I am not a senior in this forum but wish to know the proper definition of quality. what I see is that if the inspection (WIP) is proper and round the clock, probably the quality can be controlled; or else, is it really and practically possible to vouch for quality?
    CommentQuote