Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
    dear fatichar and others , too,

-- please analyse and suggest which is a better investment 4 short term (2-3 yrs)

-- budget 30-35 lacs.
    -- exit at ----- b4 maturity/ may be hold through extra funding

projects under consideration

mist retail - 10000/-(-3%) at CLP + 500 / size 500' / grnd floor./ amount -- 51,00,000/-

ansal megapolis--- 22989/- per sq yd/ 240 sq y plot size/ total cost rs 5517360/-. 30% payment ( rs 16,533208) and 70-%(38,62,152) on possession (1.5 yrs)

jaypee sports city..... 64.0 lacs/ 208 sq yd plot/ 505 now and 50% after 2.5 yrs

mist office space .........4300/- per sq feet/ two adjacent spaces of 661' each/ 43000 clp/ on possessio retain one while sell another or retain both

the projects are to be rated 1-5 in theU/M categories with 1 being the best and 5 the lowest in each category. addl cateGOiries can be incl inthe analysis. explainatory remarks may be in addition but the analysis has to be primarily objective. IDEALLY TABULATION SHOULD BE RESORTED TO. CATEGORIES R

- BUILDER REPUTATION
    - APPRECCIATION 2-3 YRS
    - LOAN AVAILABILITY
    - EASE OF PAYMENT

DISCLAIMERS OF INVESTMENT IN A PROJECT R MANDATORY.

ADVISE NEEDED BY MID NIGHT TODAY

REGARDS
    boss ye megapolis toh bhool jao .. mereko toh wahan pahunchne mein haalat kharab ho gayi thi .. u need to go through bodaki railway crossing and then a village which is like hell

badi mushkil se site tak pahuncha tha mein .. and btw its not part of distt gautam buddh nagar !

Comment

Sincere advice..choose Mist Avenue Retail Or Jaypee Plot..forget office spaces..megapolis not much idea.

Why Mist Retail: Excellent Location, Ground Floor, Near to Sez, Payment in small chunks, easy to resale as compared to office space, Good appreciation.

Why Plots: Jaypee Location, Brand, Land appreciation, easy to sell as compared to office space / Retail.

Why Not Office Space: Plenty of RTM availaibilty, still vacant, observed from almost 2 years ..hard to resell.

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
        boss ye megapolis toh bhool jao .. mereko toh wahan pahunchne mein haalat kharab ho gayi thi .. u need to go through bodaki railway crossing and then a village which is like hell

badi mushkil se site tak pahuncha tha mein .. and btw its not part of distt gautam buddh nagar !
        yeah !!! its bulandshar dist ; but there r infra triggers like DMIC, dadri dry port, ROB etc .......... its a long term shot .............. what say now

Comment

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
          Sincere advice..choose Mist Avenue Retail Or Jaypee Plot..forget office spaces..megapolis not much idea.

Why Mist Retail: Excellent Location, Ground Floor, Near to Sez, Payment in small chunks, easy to resale as compared to office space, Good appreciation.

50 % payment will go in first 5 months

Why Plots: Jaypee Location, Brand, Land appreciation, easy to sell as compared to office space / Retail.

Why Not Office Space: Plenty of RTM availaibilty, still vacant, observed from almost 2 years ..hard to resell.
          dear pathan

no short cuts please, do proper analysis and har project ki har factor mein rank rating karo aur phir finally ek product batao. aise maja nahi aata

regards

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
            yeah !!! its bulandshar dist ; but there r infra triggers like DMIC, dadri dry port, ROB etc .......... its a long term shot .............. what say now
            have been hearing abt all those since last 10 yrs already

lets hope they eventually happen in the next 15 yrs

so yes its a loooooooooooooooooong term shot

Comment

Dear All,

Getting back to the topic - I visited the Helios site today for a potential buy. I was told that there are 2 units left (not sure if they meant 2 units as per my requirements or in total).

Available units are 3200 sq. ft Simplex and a 3475 sq. ft. Penthouse (with 1300 sq. ft. terrace). Since they are going to offer possession by July, only down payment plan is available (@4950 per sq. ft).

Checked out Mahagun properties, Mezarria and Moderne (@6600 per sq. ft.) as well but really liked the Helios in terms of quality to cost comparison and the layouts.

I am looking for a property to reside myself and not for a short term investment purpose.

Please guide me on this one - Is it worth going for this property at the current going rates. The price is negotiable but what should be my target rate?

regards
              Bhasar
              Last edited by Bhasar; November 7 2012, 05:27 AM. Reason: *typo

Comment

Originally posted by Bhasar View Post
                Dear All,

Getting back to the topic - I visited the Helios site today for a potential buy. I was told that there are 2 units left (not sure if they meant 2 units as per my requirements or in total).

Available units are 3200 sq. ft Simplex and a 3475 sq. ft. Penthouse (with 1300 sq. ft. terrace). Since they are going to offer possession by July, only down payment plan is available (@4950 per sq. ft).

Checked out Mahagun properties, Mezarria and Moderne (@6600 per sq. ft.) as well but really liked the Helios in terms of quality to cost comparison and the layouts.

I am looking for a property to reside myself and not for a short term investment purpose.

Please guide me on this one - Is it worth going for this property at the current going rates. The price is negotiable but what should be my target rate?

regards
                Bhasar
                For bigger size you can negotiate between 4300-4400

Comment

Really? That would make the total cost of bigger unitthe same as the cost of smaller unit :P

Bhasar, on a serious note, check the usable area of Penthouse. I feel the terrace area is too much, and they are charging a lot. Although I like pent houses more than simplex flats. If rates mentioned by Mahoba are possible, which I doubt, then nothing like it. Close your eyes and take the plunge. rate of 5k also doesn't look expensive for large flats. Very few projects are going to provide such large flats below 2 cr.

Comment

Thanks a ton Fatichar and Mahoba.

regards
                    Bhasar

Comment

Really your message very explainatory and helping! Could you please tell some more info about Hyde Park for which you are talking about.also share broker contact number if possible. Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X