Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by manishyd View Post
    Really your message very explainatory and helping! Could you please tell some more info about Hyde Park for which you are talking about.also share broker contact number if possible. Thanks
    Whom are you referring here?

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
      Whom are you referring here?

dear praveen

u have not answered my query?

regards

Comment

Is SS helios also affected by this ?

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ida-45416.html

Comment

This is what i am hearing from MM face book page..Guess SSH is also safe.

Had a talk with MM official, they have confirmed that this news is related to sector 74 AND 79 (and others), the wording "BETWEEN 74 and 79" is misleading. The sectors 74 and 79 have not been allotted yet. MM is not affected by this verdict, is what the office has said.

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
            dear praveen

u have not answered my query?

regards
            Sids,

I thought the deadline had expired!

Anyway, I really don't have any knowledge abt commercials n office spaces. Still, I find YEW plots and office spaces more risky. Don't know when (and whether) they would become usable! Retail space in 143 seems safest of the three.

Comment

last year during the NE chaos , i had asked the management of SSH to post legal search in repect of SSH plot

the legal search was done and sent through mail and aslo posted on the web site.
              there was no legal encummberance shown on the plot. if the judgement is pertaining to an old case, then it cannot b applicable to 78
              i think we all r being hyper- lets wait 4 thew judgement to come in public domain especially the operative part.

in my view this judgement is applcable to certain pockets of the 7xxxx sectors

regards

Comment

well, the judgement of 07 nov 12 is reproduced below. will try to get a copy of the writ petition.

This is an UNCERTIFIED copy for information/reference. For authentic copy please refer to certified copy only. In case of any mistake, please bring it to the notice of Deputy Registrar(Copying).
                HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD

?Court No. - 6

Case :- WRIT - C No. - 58660 of 2012

Petitioner :- Dharamveer And Others
                Respondent :- State Of U.P. And Others
                Petitioner Counsel :- S.D. Kautilya
                Respondent Counsel :- C.S.C.

Hon'ble Krishna Murari,J.
                Learned Standing Counsel has accepted notices on behalf of respondent nos. 1 and 2. He prays for and is allowed six weeks' time to file counter affidavit.
                In view of the allegations made in the writ petition, it is desireable that the District Magistrate may file his personal affidavit.
                Issue notice to respondent no.3 who may also file counter affidavit within the aforesaid period.
                Petitioner shall take steps for service of notice on respondent no.3 by registered post within a week. Office shall issue notice returnable within six weeks.
                List for admission on the date fixed by the office.
                Considering the facts and circumstances, till further orders of this Court, respondents are restrained from alienating, transferring or changing the nature of the land in question in any manner.
                Order Date :- 7.11.2012
                V.S.

Comment

so frustating ... aaj bhi same price ... diwali par toe rate baraa doe helios waloo .... make it 5500/- .... anyways "Happy Diwali to everone".

Comment

Dear friends,ssh staff and mgmt. Wishing all of you a very happy and prosperous Diwali

Comment

attaching photo of tile work in the bath rooms
                      Attached Files

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X