Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Hi Prosper Thanks..
    Has Sunshine also put up their hoardings ? Has barcading / boundry started for plots ?

Akash, I did not see the Sunshine hoarding. But I saw work going on for barricading of an area that looked like a small 2.5 acre plot. On the location (my guess) that SSH new project is planned.
    CommentQuote
  • excellent thanks..things are moving in positive direction now...very soon ssh will start filling of forms for Solaris.

Originally Posted by prosper
    Akash, I did not see the Sunshine hoarding. But I saw work going on for barricading of an area that looked like a small 2.5 acre plot. On the location (my guess) that SSH new project is planned.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone see any problem now? Farmers n all?
    Originally Posted by Akash1
    excellent thanks..things are moving in positive direction now...very soon ssh will start filling of forms for Solaris.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiya shubh shubh bolo..till now no probs :)

Originally Posted by Bourne
    Does anyone see any problem now? Farmers n all?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Bhaiya shubh shubh bolo..till now no probs :)

Heard that SS has got all approvals for sector 79 project....they might be launching in before end of this month.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest pic . i took while passing through the sai temple road
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Elevation is shaping up very well.... no doubt about that.
    CommentQuote
  • Ye front side ka photo hameshaa dikhtaa hai ..... bhai back side ( Garden facing ) ka photo aisaa kab hoga ?? :D
    CommentQuote
  • Are they going with only cream colour? I hope not! Looks plain vanilla.

- Wrote using Tapatalk free!
    CommentQuote
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• Pathan, Have you also booked in Helios2. Now that the name Sunshine Solaris is final lets stop referring the sector-79 project as Helios2. I am thinking of booking a 1500 sqft unit. What do you think would be a safe price in 90% down-payment plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I have booked a 1500 sqft unit in SSS (Sunshine Solaris :-)), I booked in Dec 12 (prelaunch)

At that time the price was 3600 in DP, I think the latest price they are quoting 4300 in DP and 4900 flexi for SSS .As the market is chill, scope of negotiation is more especially in DP plan.

I think somewhere between 3800 - 4000 would be the ideal price for DP.
    What is the price you are getting ? Which Tower side (park facing / Shubhkamna facing) & Floor ?

Originally Posted by cassini
    Pathan, Have you also booked in Helios2. Now that the name Sunshine Solaris is final lets stop referring the sector-79 project as Helios2. I am thinking of booking a 1500 sqft unit. What do you think would be a safe price in 90% down-payment plan.
    CommentQuote
  • So, finally some relief for sector 79 guys. I think in DP its still available at 4K. Floor option might be an issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    I think somewhere between 3800 - 4000 would be the ideal price for DP.

When you say 3800-4000 would be ideal for DP do you mean BSP or AI
    CommentQuote